Excited to follow this year. Is N Mex -1/Over 57 a tease since line is currently -9? Someone mind clarifying since current O/U is 54?
Quote Originally Posted by bookieassassin:
added a few.........
like
Army +10 S Caro +10' Memphis +5 Fla St +8 WF +14 Clemson +3' Houston -3
smaller
N Mex -1 / over 57 Penn St +7' LSU -3' Kentucky +3 Vandy +3 Minny +7' Georgia P La Tech / Navy OVER 66 WM / Wisky OVER 54
small
NW +3 NC / Tree OVER 54
considering / waiting....
UCF Tulsa Mem/WKU under (1H likely) TCU / Ga OVER 49 ? Kan St +8 / over 50' LT Troy BYU / WYO over Tulsa Indiana? Ark Col Wash 1H OU ????
Houston maybe best to stay away?......tough to tell how they play here
BUT......
*nice match-up edge on both sides of the ball for the Cougs * SR QB likely playing his last game ever (as QB).....esp off loss last game.....tough to see Ward not wanting to finish strong here *continuity with OC MA now moving into HC role.....I esp like how DC TO staying ON for bowl....rather than leaving already for Texas (should get the DC job) *SDSU a team that REALLY picks their 'spots'....it seems.....Rocky not very good in bowl prep .......only won / covered 3 of last 10 bowls....> no covers as dog
New Mexico?......I think they win for sure + game is high scoring for sure......both bets not bad > teaser looks safe................
Excited to follow this year. Is N Mex -1/Over 57 a tease since line is currently -9? Someone mind clarifying since current O/U is 54?
Quote Originally Posted by bookieassassin:
added a few.........
like
Army +10 S Caro +10' Memphis +5 Fla St +8 WF +14 Clemson +3' Houston -3
smaller
N Mex -1 / over 57 Penn St +7' LSU -3' Kentucky +3 Vandy +3 Minny +7' Georgia P La Tech / Navy OVER 66 WM / Wisky OVER 54
small
NW +3 NC / Tree OVER 54
considering / waiting....
UCF Tulsa Mem/WKU under (1H likely) TCU / Ga OVER 49 ? Kan St +8 / over 50' LT Troy BYU / WYO over Tulsa Indiana? Ark Col Wash 1H OU ????
Houston maybe best to stay away?......tough to tell how they play here
BUT......
*nice match-up edge on both sides of the ball for the Cougs * SR QB likely playing his last game ever (as QB).....esp off loss last game.....tough to see Ward not wanting to finish strong here *continuity with OC MA now moving into HC role.....I esp like how DC TO staying ON for bowl....rather than leaving already for Texas (should get the DC job) *SDSU a team that REALLY picks their 'spots'....it seems.....Rocky not very good in bowl prep .......only won / covered 3 of last 10 bowls....> no covers as dog
New Mexico?......I think they win for sure + game is high scoring for sure......both bets not bad > teaser looks safe................
Wanted to make sure my question was called out since it was included in quote - Excited to follow this year. Is N Mex -1/Over 57 a tease since line is currently -9? Someone mind clarifying since current O/U is 54?
Wanted to make sure my question was called out since it was included in quote - Excited to follow this year. Is N Mex -1/Over 57 a tease since line is currently -9? Someone mind clarifying since current O/U is 54?
Would love to see a live game thread in here today, and the rest of the bowl season! Think it would certainly help us out with these 2nd half plays and any others!
Would love to see a live game thread in here today, and the rest of the bowl season! Think it would certainly help us out with these 2nd half plays and any others!
Read the thread!! Dude (BA) spends all this time working and putting out unrivaled info for free because he's a good dude and folks are too lazy to even read through it. Maybe BA bumping his thread with his play list every 10 minutes would be better??? Ha unbelievable.
Read the thread!! Dude (BA) spends all this time working and putting out unrivaled info for free because he's a good dude and folks are too lazy to even read through it. Maybe BA bumping his thread with his play list every 10 minutes would be better??? Ha unbelievable.
Read the thread!! Dude (BA) spends all this time working and putting out unrivaled info for free because he's a good dude and folks are too lazy to even read through it. Maybe BA bumping his thread with his play list every 10 minutes would be better??? Ha unbelievable.
I've read every page and what I found is New Mexico -1 and Over 57 ... the line is New Mexico -9 and Over 54 ... Don't think line moved 8 points since he posted it a few days ago. My bad if it did.
Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop21:
Read the thread!! Dude (BA) spends all this time working and putting out unrivaled info for free because he's a good dude and folks are too lazy to even read through it. Maybe BA bumping his thread with his play list every 10 minutes would be better??? Ha unbelievable.
I've read every page and what I found is New Mexico -1 and Over 57 ... the line is New Mexico -9 and Over 54 ... Don't think line moved 8 points since he posted it a few days ago. My bad if it did.
I've read every page and what I found is New Mexico -1 and Over 57 ... the line is New Mexico -9 and Over 54 ... Don't think line moved 8 points since he posted it a few days ago. My bad if it did.
It's a teaser, pal
Quote Originally Posted by brettcards:
I've read every page and what I found is New Mexico -1 and Over 57 ... the line is New Mexico -9 and Over 54 ... Don't think line moved 8 points since he posted it a few days ago. My bad if it did.
a bit less..... I like New Mexico to WIN a higher scoring game
that's it
No time to dig for more....
UCF should win....Ark St has the capability to cover....I see no clear edge....game should be low scoring for sure ?....so strong lean UNDER.....1H under maybe better
App St / Toledo......slight lean App St maybe....total looks right
SMiss / ULL................I may not even watch this one holy crap
*any in-game stuff looks good I'll post....very few these early games.......
It is better to be feared - than to be loved.
damm boys you need MORE................
I like HOUSTON
a bit less..... I like New Mexico to WIN a higher scoring game
that's it
No time to dig for more....
UCF should win....Ark St has the capability to cover....I see no clear edge....game should be low scoring for sure ?....so strong lean UNDER.....1H under maybe better
App St / Toledo......slight lean App St maybe....total looks right
SMiss / ULL................I may not even watch this one holy crap
*any in-game stuff looks good I'll post....very few these early games.......
yet another LOSER for you boys.... *sandbagging actually........setting the MAN up for a huge hit........................much later..............................
E Washington -4' 2H
A great 2H team.....ESPECIALLY D
2H scores for last few......
17-0 10-0 28-14 14-6 28-7 21-7 17-0 35-14............170-48 *1H for same games....was 139-96
It is better to be feared - than to be loved.
yet another LOSER for you boys.... *sandbagging actually........setting the MAN up for a huge hit........................much later..............................
E Washington -4' 2H
A great 2H team.....ESPECIALLY D
2H scores for last few......
17-0 10-0 28-14 14-6 28-7 21-7 17-0 35-14............170-48 *1H for same games....was 139-96
Like most....looks to me like CM will struggle to keep pace...but since I passed on the early numbers / lotta points for a crap bowl / CM can play to opponents level / their O matches up OK vs Tulsa D...........I'll look to play Tulsa 2H / and / or OVER...in-game or halftime.............
It is better to be feared - than to be loved.
ADDING.....N Caro +3'.....one unit play
Passing on Tulsa / CM.....pre-game anyway
Like most....looks to me like CM will struggle to keep pace...but since I passed on the early numbers / lotta points for a crap bowl / CM can play to opponents level / their O matches up OK vs Tulsa D...........I'll look to play Tulsa 2H / and / or OVER...in-game or halftime.............