so far....thru
12/31 Fav are 11-25 ATS....OU is 15-21
*9X the dog has covered but not won SU
1H FAV are 16-20 ATS / OU is 14-22
2H FAV are 11-25 ATS / OU is 13-23
note: only 4X has 1H winner NOT won game.....almost NEVER does a team POOF!....decide to show up at halftime / in-game
*if tied the fav has won 3X....dog once
*6 of last 8...team that covered the 1H did NOT cover the 2H
*total usually 'flips'....only 15X has the 1H / 2H total been the same
*1H under 22X....2H under 12X
*1H over 14X.....2H over 3X
adding
OU-2' ( -105 at Bookmaker)
*it may continue to drop?.....but could also rise again?
it's still 3 most everywhere...looks like a good deal at -105 so I'll TAKE it
tomorrow .....
like OU + over in Wisky / WMich + Iowa at 3 (maybe)
*made early small / 'value' play on Penn St....BUT...looks like a nice 'spot' for USC......so I'll look to buy back in-game if necessary
W Michigan?.....not sure how motivated Wisky is here....but I keep hearing about a solid to tough WMich D......HUH?
*try OK to BAD...they played ONE decent O in Toledo and got LIT UP......here's the S&P rankings of O's they faced
126 > 123 > 114 > 108 > 99 > 89 > 74 > 69 > 67 > 63 > 48 > 18
*note #48 was N Illinois...not a strong O then by any means
Their run D is #10 in the MAC......5.3/rush....170/g
*DL ranks #117 in FEI rankings
I would imagine they do well for awhile at least....and stay close early.........plus I think the talented WM O moves it early vs a fairly disinterested Wisky D.....but on a fast surface / indoors we should see some points 2H.....as Wisky wears down the over-matched WM def front
*so 1H under / maybe WM 1H.....with a look to Wisky and or OVER.......2H......not bad ideas
BOL boys.....back later...................

BIG GAME?.......I lean Clemson....but unlike many....no way I rush to make a play IMMEDIATELY.......after watching them dismantle OSU
* I think I would either take Bama / or play Clemson ML.....could be wrong but seems like Clemson WINS....or gets killed here
It is better to be feared - than to be loved.