Alabama
Posted:
#126
Most people ignore the big conference spreads because the cover usually comes down to garbage time mins with fluke stuff happening! Alabama lines are inflated they make you lay extra like a tax to take them.
Most people ignore the big conference spreads because the cover usually comes down to garbage time mins with fluke stuff happening! Alabama lines are inflated they make you lay extra like a tax to take them.
Posted:
#132
dodgers -167
cannot believe this line is this low and braves are actually taking more moneyline action
reverse and contrarian in play (2 of the 3 for holy trinity aint bad)
dodgers -167
cannot believe this line is this low and braves are actually taking more moneyline action
reverse and contrarian in play (2 of the 3 for holy trinity aint bad)
Posted:
#134
lol...bro, I know you are comfortable in here but you can't stay in here forever...can you?
Damn...I missed all your hot plays today!
Just let me know if you are going to stay here forever...I guess it's ok but I got to check this thread if you are!
PM for the skinny on the down low
lol...bro, I know you are comfortable in here but you can't stay in here forever...can you?
Damn...I missed all your hot plays today!
Just let me know if you are going to stay here forever...I guess it's ok but I got to check this thread if you are!
Posted:
#136
Just checking in here Tuna_Sandwich as I know you will be using this thread for MNF.
Lets go brutha!
Time to rock n roll with more winners!!
PM for the skinny on the down low
Just checking in here Tuna_Sandwich as I know you will be using this thread for MNF.
Lets go brutha!
Time to rock n roll with more winners!!
Posted:
#137
I know you will have some action on that baseball game tonight. As I don't play bases, I got to follow your action brutha!
Hook me up, Cap'n!
PM for the skinny on the down low
I know you will have some action on that baseball game tonight. As I don't play bases, I got to follow your action brutha!
Hook me up, Cap'n!
Hot Forum Topics
- Monday 10/05/2026 693
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,275
- PART DEUX 184
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,721
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,774
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,804
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,655
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,112
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,601
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,711
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
