Alabama
Hurry up and take miss state 2h
Hurry up and take miss state 2h
You too man... sorry for being all in your thread... I’m having one of my best seasons ever but litteraly cannot post a winner... I’m not superstitious but it’s to such an extent it seriously makes me fear to post lol... anyways it’s working right now so let’s ride it while it’s hot
You too man... sorry for being all in your thread... I’m having one of my best seasons ever but litteraly cannot post a winner... I’m not superstitious but it’s to such an extent it seriously makes me fear to post lol... anyways it’s working right now so let’s ride it while it’s hot
The notion that bama or any cfb team would beat an nfl team is laughable to the point of lunacy. A bottom feeder NFL team would crush any college team.The belief that bama is unbeatable is also laughable. Problem so far is nobody has the tools. The weakness of bama, and there is not many, is the back end of the defense.
Totally agree!!!!
LMAO to people who quote this.
Alabama would be favored over more than a few of the bottom feeders in the NFL.
Let's see the current bottom feeders of the NFL, AZ 0-4, Ind 1-5, NYJ 1-3, NYG 1-3, Det 1-3, Atl 1-3, Oak 1-3, Hou 1-3, Buf 1-3 and SF 1-3.
Each and every one of these NFL teams would crush Alabama. Tell you what I'll even let Alabama be the home team. So the line would be pick? Correct? You said that they would beat the NFL bottom feeders so I'm giving you a break without laying any points.
![]()
![]()
![]()
The notion that bama or any cfb team would beat an nfl team is laughable to the point of lunacy. A bottom feeder NFL team would crush any college team.The belief that bama is unbeatable is also laughable. Problem so far is nobody has the tools. The weakness of bama, and there is not many, is the back end of the defense.
Totally agree!!!!
LMAO to people who quote this.
Alabama would be favored over more than a few of the bottom feeders in the NFL.
Let's see the current bottom feeders of the NFL, AZ 0-4, Ind 1-5, NYJ 1-3, NYG 1-3, Det 1-3, Atl 1-3, Oak 1-3, Hou 1-3, Buf 1-3 and SF 1-3.
Each and every one of these NFL teams would crush Alabama. Tell you what I'll even let Alabama be the home team. So the line would be pick? Correct? You said that they would beat the NFL bottom feeders so I'm giving you a break without laying any points.
![]()
![]()
![]()
Totally agree!!!!
LMAO to people who quote this.
Alabama would be favored over more than a few of the bottom feeders in the NFL.
Let's see the current bottom feeders of the NFL, AZ 0-4, Ind 1-5, NYJ 1-3, NYG 1-3, Det 1-3, Atl 1-3, Oak 1-3, Hou 1-3, Buf 1-3 and SF 1-3.
Each and every one of these NFL teams would crush Alabama. Tell you what I'll even let Alabama be the home team. So the line would be pick? Correct? You said that they would beat the NFL bottom feeders so I'm giving you a break without laying any points.
![]()
![]()
![]()
Totally agree!!!!
LMAO to people who quote this.
Alabama would be favored over more than a few of the bottom feeders in the NFL.
Let's see the current bottom feeders of the NFL, AZ 0-4, Ind 1-5, NYJ 1-3, NYG 1-3, Det 1-3, Atl 1-3, Oak 1-3, Hou 1-3, Buf 1-3 and SF 1-3.
Each and every one of these NFL teams would crush Alabama. Tell you what I'll even let Alabama be the home team. So the line would be pick? Correct? You said that they would beat the NFL bottom feeders so I'm giving you a break without laying any points.
![]()
![]()
![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- Monday 10/05/2026 693
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,275
- PART DEUX 184
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,721
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,774
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,805
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,655
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,113
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,603
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,711
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search

Covers is the world
leader in sports
betting information.