////////////Wednesday Looooooooooot Train\\\\\\\\\
///////////Humpday Loooooooooooooooooit Train\\\\\\\\
Got it at -185
///////////Humpday Loooooooooooooooooit Train\\\\\\\\
Got it at -185
Thanks for all of the support guys!
thanks mike, for the help, you take me out from the hole, last month I paid my book, and since I tail get my money back, keep this loto train going and ignore the haters.
![]()
Thanks for all of the support guys!
thanks mike, for the help, you take me out from the hole, last month I paid my book, and since I tail get my money back, keep this loto train going and ignore the haters.
![]()
small looot 5 dollars
medium loot 10 dollars
fat nasty large 15 dollars
super duper grouper 20 dollars
triple super duper large. 25 dollars
did I get it right mike or does it start at 2 dollars a bet ? GTFOH WITH THAT IM MAKING BIG MONEY B S
small looot 5 dollars
medium loot 10 dollars
fat nasty large 15 dollars
super duper grouper 20 dollars
triple super duper large. 25 dollars
did I get it right mike or does it start at 2 dollars a bet ? GTFOH WITH THAT IM MAKING BIG MONEY B S
Here is what mikes betting on the games
small looot 5 dollars
medium loot 10 dollars
fat nasty large 15 dollars
super duper grouper 20 dollars
triple super duper large. 25 dollars
did I get it right mike or does it start at 2 dollars a bet ? GTFOH WITH THAT IM MAKING BIG MONEY B S
I am always amazed how people think they know what I'm doing with my own money. I never come on here and lie. I give my plays whether they win or lose. I say that I made more this month than I ever have in my life and morons like this try to make me out to be a liar. If that is what you bet on games thats fine man. I make way larger bets and have made a HUGE amount of money. You sir, are a professional Tater.
Here is what mikes betting on the games
small looot 5 dollars
medium loot 10 dollars
fat nasty large 15 dollars
super duper grouper 20 dollars
triple super duper large. 25 dollars
did I get it right mike or does it start at 2 dollars a bet ? GTFOH WITH THAT IM MAKING BIG MONEY B S
I am always amazed how people think they know what I'm doing with my own money. I never come on here and lie. I give my plays whether they win or lose. I say that I made more this month than I ever have in my life and morons like this try to make me out to be a liar. If that is what you bet on games thats fine man. I make way larger bets and have made a HUGE amount of money. You sir, are a professional Tater.
Spangler your a joke man.
Spangler your a joke man.
Thanks for the picks Mike!! Keep it up....
If I can speak a word of wisdom though, lets just ignore any comments made by the tates. Ive been tailing for a couple weeks now and to be honest I could care less the $ amount your wagering. Super douper grouper fat nasty large could be 2000 for you and 500 for me. Just know your limits. Either way lets keep stacking and only reply to positive comments. The tates will hate it more when you don't flatter them with a response.
Thanks for the picks Mike!! Keep it up....
If I can speak a word of wisdom though, lets just ignore any comments made by the tates. Ive been tailing for a couple weeks now and to be honest I could care less the $ amount your wagering. Super douper grouper fat nasty large could be 2000 for you and 500 for me. Just know your limits. Either way lets keep stacking and only reply to positive comments. The tates will hate it more when you don't flatter them with a response.
Thanks for the picks Mike!! Keep it up....
If I can speak a word of wisdom though, lets just ignore any comments made by the tates. Ive been tailing for a couple weeks now and to be honest I could care less the $ amount your wagering. Super douper grouper fat nasty large could be 2000 for you and 500 for me. Just know your limits. Either way lets keep stacking and only reply to positive comments. The tates will hate it more when you don't flatter them with a response.
Sounds like a plan Hoss!
I appreciate it and wish you luck!
Thanks for the picks Mike!! Keep it up....
If I can speak a word of wisdom though, lets just ignore any comments made by the tates. Ive been tailing for a couple weeks now and to be honest I could care less the $ amount your wagering. Super douper grouper fat nasty large could be 2000 for you and 500 for me. Just know your limits. Either way lets keep stacking and only reply to positive comments. The tates will hate it more when you don't flatter them with a response.
Sounds like a plan Hoss!
I appreciate it and wish you luck!
Taters gonna tate
Fade and they get baked
Lovers getting loose
Riding the caboose of the
Looooooooot Traaaaaiiiiiinnnnnnn
*chuga chuga, chuga chuga*
Looot traaaaaaiiiinnnn
Stacking so much Loooot
With the big fat nasty grouuuuper
All aboard the looooooooot traaaaaiiiiiiinnnnnn.
*chuga chuga*
Looooooot traaaaaaaiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!
Toot toot!
Taters gonna tate
Fade and they get baked
Lovers getting loose
Riding the caboose of the
Looooooooot Traaaaaiiiiiinnnnnnn
*chuga chuga, chuga chuga*
Looot traaaaaaiiiinnnn
Stacking so much Loooot
With the big fat nasty grouuuuper
All aboard the looooooooot traaaaaiiiiiiinnnnnn.
*chuga chuga*
Looooooot traaaaaaaiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!
Toot toot!
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
