Taters gonna tate Fade and they get baked Lovers getting loose Riding the caboose of the Looooooooot Traaaaaiiiiiinnnnnnn *chuga chuga, chuga chuga* Looot traaaaaaiiiinnnn Stacking so much Loooot With the big fat nasty grouuuuper All aboard the looooooooot traaaaaiiiiiiinnnnnn. *chuga chuga* Looooooot traaaaaaaiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! Toot toot!
LMAO. Good stuff man!
Quote Originally Posted by Cougar78:
Loot Train Remix:
Taters gonna tate Fade and they get baked Lovers getting loose Riding the caboose of the Looooooooot Traaaaaiiiiiinnnnnnn *chuga chuga, chuga chuga* Looot traaaaaaiiiinnnn Stacking so much Loooot With the big fat nasty grouuuuper All aboard the looooooooot traaaaaiiiiiiinnnnnn. *chuga chuga* Looooooot traaaaaaaiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! Toot toot!
You guys gotta hit them early. I got reduced juice this morning. Seems like most of the games I get on rise throughout the day. I get my ML wagers in every morning early.
Quote Originally Posted by TiAgZ4MC:
** -200 currently where I'm at
You guys gotta hit them early. I got reduced juice this morning. Seems like most of the games I get on rise throughout the day. I get my ML wagers in every morning early.