I just got home guys. Unfortunately I was very busy the entire day and was not around to cap more games. Glad we hit that game.
For those of you who bring good vibes keep it up! For those who do not realize that a game is two 20 minute halves, chill the heck out.
Do you know how many games during on this streak I was down during the game? Just relax and lets keep stacking Fat Nasty Looooooooooooot! I may have a late night play in a bit. Not sure.
I just got home guys. Unfortunately I was very busy the entire day and was not around to cap more games. Glad we hit that game.
For those of you who bring good vibes keep it up! For those who do not realize that a game is two 20 minute halves, chill the heck out.
Do you know how many games during on this streak I was down during the game? Just relax and lets keep stacking Fat Nasty Looooooooooooot! I may have a late night play in a bit. Not sure.
hey buddy i have backed SDSU all year and I can't see them losing this tilt either. i have this very much like the Louisville/SMU game that just ended.
and everyone remember, there are TWO halves. this is more apparent even in CBB than in the NBA so keep the positivity alive.
hey buddy i have backed SDSU all year and I can't see them losing this tilt either. i have this very much like the Louisville/SMU game that just ended.
and everyone remember, there are TWO halves. this is more apparent even in CBB than in the NBA so keep the positivity alive.