Posted:
#126
////////////Wednesday Looooooooooot Train\\\\\\\\\
Posted:
#127
UMASS getting beaten on boards hence the deficit as of now. hoping they will pull this off and they should take it at end of game as they are more used to winning. good luck and go get the loot.
UMASS getting beaten on boards hence the deficit as of now. hoping they will pull this off and they should take it at end of game as they are more used to winning. good luck and go get the loot.
Posted:
#131
Quote Originally Posted by Jailbait7127:
manila i dont like ur negative vibes
Me neither manila i dont like ur negative vibes
Quote Originally Posted by Jailbait7127:
manila i dont like ur negative vibes
Me neither manila i dont like ur negative vibes
Posted:
#135
Quote Originally Posted by mikeru3:
///////////Humpday Loooooooooooooooooit Train\\\\\\\\

///////////Humpday Loooooooooooooooooit Train\\\\\\\\
Massachusetts (ML)Super Duper Grouper Fat Nasty Large
More plays to come.
Quote Originally Posted by mikeru3:
///////////Humpday Loooooooooooooooooit Train\\\\\\\\

///////////Humpday Loooooooooooooooooit Train\\\\\\\\
Massachusetts (ML)Super Duper Grouper Fat Nasty Large
More plays to come.
Posted:
#147
Quote Originally Posted by Manila_Playa87:
Christ how do they allow this to happen? 66-58 this game is done. I knew I should have fucken hedged.
Christ how do they allow this to happen? 66-58 this game is done. I knew I should have fucken hedged.
Hey man don't be negative in my threads anymore. If you want to complain about your wagers do it elsewhere.
Quote Originally Posted by Manila_Playa87:
Christ how do they allow this to happen? 66-58 this game is done. I knew I should have fucken hedged.
Christ how do they allow this to happen? 66-58 this game is done. I knew I should have fucken hedged.
Hey man don't be negative in my threads anymore. If you want to complain about your wagers do it elsewhere.
Posted:
#150
///////////Wednesday Looooooooooot Train\\\\\\\\\\\\
Massachusetts (ML) -175 Super Duper Grouper Fat Nasty Large is




This streak started on Feb. 7th.
Since then, I have bet 97 games total.
I have won 77.
I have lost 20.
*I know people say that (ML) wagers don't count as part of a record. That is why I usually don't even bother keeping track with a record.
*I am only keeping a record right now because I can't believe how many games I'm winning. All of my bets this month were not ML's either. I started betting that way after losing a few last second games.
Massachusetts (ML) -175 Super Duper Grouper Fat Nasty Large is
This streak started on Feb. 7th.
Since then, I have bet 97 games total.
I have won 77.
I have lost 20.
*I know people say that (ML) wagers don't count as part of a record. That is why I usually don't even bother keeping track with a record.
*I am only keeping a record right now because I can't believe how many games I'm winning. All of my bets this month were not ML's either. I started betting that way after losing a few last second games.
///////////Wednesday Looooooooooot Train\\\\\\\\\\\\
Massachusetts (ML) -175 Super Duper Grouper Fat Nasty Large is




This streak started on Feb. 7th.
Since then, I have bet 97 games total.
I have won 77.
I have lost 20.
*I know people say that (ML) wagers don't count as part of a record. That is why I usually don't even bother keeping track with a record.
*I am only keeping a record right now because I can't believe how many games I'm winning. All of my bets this month were not ML's either. I started betting that way after losing a few last second games.

Massachusetts (ML) -175 Super Duper Grouper Fat Nasty Large is
This streak started on Feb. 7th.
Since then, I have bet 97 games total.
I have won 77.
I have lost 20.
*I know people say that (ML) wagers don't count as part of a record. That is why I usually don't even bother keeping track with a record.
*I am only keeping a record right now because I can't believe how many games I'm winning. All of my bets this month were not ML's either. I started betting that way after losing a few last second games.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
