• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Basketball

    ////////////Wednesday Looooooooooot Train\\\\\\\\\

    123 ... 789 Next Last»
    mikeru3
    trillypad
    Hoops1487
    dboy
    takeaseatvegas
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 22976
    Posts: 205
    123 ... 789 Next Last»
     
    mikeru3
    mikeru3
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 22710
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2014 - 11:29 PM ET #1

    Wednesday's plays coming up guys.

    It's official. I just passed my record for the most looooooooooot I have ever won in a month of sports betting. Been capping games for about 13 years now. This was the best month of my life in sports. I'm glad to have had some of you cheer me along the way! Hopefully this train will stay on track for a lot longer but I am thrilled to have beat the books up over the last 4 weeks.

    ///////////Tuesday Looooooooooot Train\\\\\\\\\\\\

    (NCAA)
    Toledo (ML)  Super Duper Grouper Fat Nasty Large is

    Forida State -½ -155 - Super Duper Grouper Fat Nasty Large is
    (Bought 2 points)


    Florida State (ML) -125 -Super Duper Grouper Fat Nasty Large is

    (NBA)
    Clippers (ML) Small Looooot is



    This streak started on Feb. 7th.

    Since then, I have bet 96 games total.

    I have won 76.

    I have lost 20.

    *I know people say that (ML) wagers don't count as part of a record. That is why I usually don't even bother keeping track with a record
    .

    *I am only keeping a record right now because I can't believe how many games I'm winning. All of my bets this month were not ML's either. I started betting that way after losing a few last second games.





    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    Wednesday's plays coming up guys.

    It's official. I just passed my record for the most looooooooooot I have ever won in a month of sports betting. Been capping games for about 13 years now. This was the best month of my life in sports. I'm glad to have had some of you cheer me along the way! Hopefully this train will stay on track for a lot longer but I am thrilled to have beat the books up over the last 4 weeks.

    ///////////Tuesday Looooooooooot Train\\\\\\\\\\\\

    (NCAA)
    Toledo (ML)  Super Duper Grouper Fat Nasty Large is

    Forida State -½ -155 - Super Duper Grouper Fat Nasty Large is
    (Bought 2 points)


    Florida State (ML) -125 -Super Duper Grouper Fat Nasty Large is

    (NBA)
    Clippers (ML) Small Looooot is



    This streak started on Feb. 7th.

    Since then, I have bet 96 games total.

    I have won 76.

    I have lost 20.

    *I know people say that (ML) wagers don't count as part of a record. That is why I usually don't even bother keeping track with a record
    .

    *I am only keeping a record right now because I can't believe how many games I'm winning. All of my bets this month were not ML's either. I started betting that way after losing a few last second games.





     
    trillypad
    trillypad
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2013
    Posts: 1542
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2014 - 11:30 PM ET #2

    Let's keep it rolling!!
    Reply
    Let's keep it rolling!!
     
    mikeru3
    mikeru3
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 22710
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2014 - 11:31 PM ET #3

    Looooooooooooot Train Theme Song

    Taters wanna tate.
    Lovers wanna love.
    I don't even want.
    None of thee above.
    I wanna stack my Looooooooooooot. 
    Sta sta sta stack my Looooooooooooot. 
    My Fat Nasty Looooooooooooot. 

    Some call me sharp.
    Some call me square.
    Taters be tating hard.
    But I don't even care.
    I wanna stack my loooooooooot.
    Sta sta sta stack my loooooooooot.
    My Fat Nasty Looooooooooooot.

    Reply
    Looooooooooooot Train Theme Song

    Taters wanna tate.
    Lovers wanna love.
    I don't even want.
    None of thee above.
    I wanna stack my Looooooooooooot. 
    Sta sta sta stack my Looooooooooooot. 
    My Fat Nasty Looooooooooooot. 

    Some call me sharp.
    Some call me square.
    Taters be tating hard.
    But I don't even care.
    I wanna stack my loooooooooot.
    Sta sta sta stack my loooooooooot.
    My Fat Nasty Looooooooooooot.

     
    trillypad
    trillypad
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2013
    Posts: 1542
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2014 - 11:31 PM ET #4

    Reply
     
    Hoops1487
    Hoops1487
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2014
    Posts: 3594
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2014 - 11:32 PM ET #5

    How are you so good
    Reply
    How are you so good
     
    dboy
    dboy
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2001
    Posts: 789
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2014 - 11:34 PM ET #6

    What you think of mass -4 or San Diego st -3?
    Reply
    What you think of mass -4 or San Diego st -3?
     
    mikeru3
    mikeru3
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 22710
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2014 - 11:36 PM ET #7

    Quote Originally Posted by dboy:

    What you think of mass -4 or San Diego st -3?


    What of those is my play of the day. Can you guess which one?


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by dboy:

    What you think of mass -4 or San Diego st -3?


    What of those is my play of the day. Can you guess which one?


     
    takeaseatvegas
    takeaseatvegas
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2014
    Posts: 514
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2014 - 11:38 PM ET #8

    Reply
     
    phillyfranko
    phillyfranko
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 3843
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2014 - 11:42 PM ET #9

    Awesome Bud..You  should write a book..."30 Days To 30 G's"  ...wish I had a larger bankroll...wanted to tail you since Dec in Football season.   I have been betting about a Quarter unit on each play...Having fun and winning some...no complaints.

    I can Reload my acct now...but going to play with whats left since I reloaded on Feb 4th...Had I only have tailed you after that date...I would have money to help others and celebrate.

    I help many friends and people in need each month...but find myself broke after about 21st day of each month...

    Bills are paid...and money to wager...RETIRED 5 years in Nov...I am truly Blessed !!!

    Reply

    Awesome Bud..You  should write a book..."30 Days To 30 G's"  ...wish I had a larger bankroll...wanted to tail you since Dec in Football season.   I have been betting about a Quarter unit on each play...Having fun and winning some...no complaints.

    I can Reload my acct now...but going to play with whats left since I reloaded on Feb 4th...Had I only have tailed you after that date...I would have money to help others and celebrate.

    I help many friends and people in need each month...but find myself broke after about 21st day of each month...

    Bills are paid...and money to wager...RETIRED 5 years in Nov...I am truly Blessed !!!

     
    dboy
    dboy
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2001
    Posts: 789
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2014 - 11:45 PM ET #10

    San Diego??
    Reply
    San Diego??
     
    earthWake
    earthWake
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 6196
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2014 - 11:47 PM ET #11

    sweet run, win lose or draw the antics still annoy me though haha

    Reply
    sweet run, win lose or draw the antics still annoy me though haha

     
    Messier-11
    Messier-11
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 11184
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2014 - 11:49 PM ET #12

    careful with buying 2 points and laying big chalk moneylines. it may be working now but in the long run that juice may catch up to you
    Reply
    careful with buying 2 points and laying big chalk moneylines. it may be working now but in the long run that juice may catch up to you
     
    mikeru3
    mikeru3
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 22710
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2014 - 11:54 PM ET #13

    Quote Originally Posted by Messier-11:

    careful with buying 2 points and laying big chalk moneylines. it may be working now but in the long run that juice may catch up to you


    Trust me man, I know that it's not a long term thing.


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Messier-11:

    careful with buying 2 points and laying big chalk moneylines. it may be working now but in the long run that juice may catch up to you


    Trust me man, I know that it's not a long term thing.


     
    mikeru3
    mikeru3
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 22710
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2014 - 11:55 PM ET #14

    Quote Originally Posted by earthWake:

    sweet run, win lose or draw the antics still annoy me though haha



    Thanks Hoss. It's just the way I am. Always been this way and always will be.


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by earthWake:

    sweet run, win lose or draw the antics still annoy me though haha



    Thanks Hoss. It's just the way I am. Always been this way and always will be.


     
    mikeru3
    mikeru3
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 22710
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2014 - 11:58 PM ET #15

    Looooooooooooooooooooooot Train's Video of the Day

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsGYh8AacgY




    Reply
    Looooooooooooooooooooooot Train's Video of the Day

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsGYh8AacgY




     
    NUhusker28
    NUhusker28
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 79
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2014 - 12:37 AM ET #16

    I know I asked this before, but can you inform us how many units are on the bets you take?! Thank you for everything you do!
    Reply
    I know I asked this before, but can you inform us how many units are on the bets you take?! Thank you for everything you do!
     
    darkmandave
    darkmandave
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 2657
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2014 - 12:41 AM ET #17

    Mikey's train on tracks again 
    Reply
    Mikey's train on tracks again 
     
    mikeru3
    mikeru3
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 22710
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2014 - 12:41 AM ET #18

    Quote Originally Posted by NUhusker28:

    I know I asked this before, but can you inform us how many units are on the bets you take?! Thank you for everything you do!


    This is how I wager on games.

    Small Looooooot
    Medium Loooooooot
    Fat Nasty Large
    Super Duper Fat Nasty Large
    Triple Duper Duper Fat Nasty Large (Largest Wager I will make)

    I hope this helps.  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by NUhusker28:

    I know I asked this before, but can you inform us how many units are on the bets you take?! Thank you for everything you do!


    This is how I wager on games.

    Small Looooooot
    Medium Loooooooot
    Fat Nasty Large
    Super Duper Fat Nasty Large
    Triple Duper Duper Fat Nasty Large (Largest Wager I will make)

    I hope this helps.  
     
    mikeru3
    mikeru3
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 22710
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2014 - 12:50 AM ET #19

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoops1487:

    How are you so good


    I let me wife make all the picks. That's my little secret.


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoops1487:

    How are you so good


    I let me wife make all the picks. That's my little secret.


     
    mooch365
    mooch365
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2013
    Posts: 208
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2014 - 12:57 AM ET #20

    Can you tell us how many units each loot train costs? 
    Reply
    Can you tell us how many units each loot train costs? 
     
    maineky1972
    maineky1972
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2013
    Posts: 578
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2014 - 12:58 AM ET #21

    Nice work again mike got more loot
    Reply
    Nice work again mike got more loot
     
    OGiant23
    OGiant23
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 928
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2014 - 1:01 AM ET #22

    Quote Originally Posted by mooch365:

    Can you tell us how many units each loot train costs? 

    jeeze dude can you not read those are what he calls his units.

    a unit can be any sum of money 1 to infinity. its just what your average bet is.

    Just hop on the train and bet a garbage load eat the chalk. If you risk 900 for a farunteed 2-400 be happy. and ride this train cause it has some beautiful open slot parlays and big play cashes building up
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by mooch365:

    Can you tell us how many units each loot train costs? 

    jeeze dude can you not read those are what he calls his units.

    a unit can be any sum of money 1 to infinity. its just what your average bet is.

    Just hop on the train and bet a garbage load eat the chalk. If you risk 900 for a farunteed 2-400 be happy. and ride this train cause it has some beautiful open slot parlays and big play cashes building up
     
    mooch365
    mooch365
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2013
    Posts: 208
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2014 - 1:02 AM ET #23

    Dude I was just friggin around lol, relax
    Reply
    Dude I was just friggin around lol, relax
     
    mikeru3
    mikeru3
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 22710
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2014 - 1:04 AM ET #24

    Quote Originally Posted by OGiant23:


    jeeze dude can you not read those are what he calls his units.

    a unit can be any sum of money 1 to infinity. its just what your average bet is.

    Just hop on the train and bet a garbage load eat the chalk. If you risk 900 for a farunteed 2-400 be happy. and ride this train cause it has some beautiful open slot parlays and big play cashes building up


    Hahahahah! I just let out a huge laugh. Too funny brother.


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by OGiant23:


    jeeze dude can you not read those are what he calls his units.

    a unit can be any sum of money 1 to infinity. its just what your average bet is.

    Just hop on the train and bet a garbage load eat the chalk. If you risk 900 for a farunteed 2-400 be happy. and ride this train cause it has some beautiful open slot parlays and big play cashes building up


    Hahahahah! I just let out a huge laugh. Too funny brother.


     
     
    Julespussy
    Julespussy
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2012
    Posts: 2069
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2014 - 1:04 AM ET #25

    What about Grouper?
    Reply
    What about Grouper?
    All Forums | College Basketball
    123 ... 789 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,669
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,226
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,018
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,407
    • Saturday 10/03/2026 689
    • MLB Playoffs 5,194
    • **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 7,211
    • **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 10,288
    • Play Thur thru Sat 5,007
    • Saturday College 7,872

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.