Degenerate gamblers are sooo sad. They are so desperate to win a bet they will stick up for a liar and an idiot who proclaims to be betting -300- 350 favorites for large amounts of money and never even shows a ticket. I remember the days he used to get crushed laying pointspreads and low moneylines and never bothered coming back to recap. He forgets those days cause he so in need of praise and attention from fellow degenerates on the internet.
How do you know what mike has done in the past? You just joined this month you SAF You are just a jealous fat,bald,cigar chomping loser bookie who is 5'6" and weighs 300 bills and can't even bench 135.
Go away knucklehead jones
Quote Originally Posted by lettermen666:
Degenerate gamblers are sooo sad. They are so desperate to win a bet they will stick up for a liar and an idiot who proclaims to be betting -300- 350 favorites for large amounts of money and never even shows a ticket. I remember the days he used to get crushed laying pointspreads and low moneylines and never bothered coming back to recap. He forgets those days cause he so in need of praise and attention from fellow degenerates on the internet.
How do you know what mike has done in the past? You just joined this month you SAF You are just a jealous fat,bald,cigar chomping loser bookie who is 5'6" and weighs 300 bills and can't even bench 135.
How do you know what mike has done in the past? You just joined this month you SAF You are just a jealous fat,bald,cigar chomping loser bookie who is 5'6" and weighs 300 bills and can't even bench 135.
Go away knucklehead jones
Quote Originally Posted by collectNOW:
How do you know what mike has done in the past? You just joined this month you SAF You are just a jealous fat,bald,cigar chomping loser bookie who is 5'6" and weighs 300 bills and can't even bench 135.
I wish I was your bookie for the 13 years you have been betting. I would be living a lot better life than you are. Again, show us 1ticket of how much you bet when you have to lay from 300-350 odds. No you would rather cry to mommy covers that they are picks ng on the clown again. Give us 10 plays that a monkey couldn't pick (-135 or less) and then give a ecord you lying jack a-- loser.
You're such a tool, a win is a win...Who cares if he wins $20, or $200 on a bet it's all profit. Im guessing you lose alot of bets by your hatred. I prefer moneylines half the time, but I still win more then I lose.
Quote Originally Posted by lettermen666:
I wish I was your bookie for the 13 years you have been betting. I would be living a lot better life than you are. Again, show us 1ticket of how much you bet when you have to lay from 300-350 odds. No you would rather cry to mommy covers that they are picks ng on the clown again. Give us 10 plays that a monkey couldn't pick (-135 or less) and then give a ecord you lying jack a-- loser.
You're such a tool, a win is a win...Who cares if he wins $20, or $200 on a bet it's all profit. Im guessing you lose alot of bets by your hatred. I prefer moneylines half the time, but I still win more then I lose.
How do you know what mike has done in the past? You just joined this month you SAF You are just a jealous fat,bald,cigar chomping loser bookie who is 5'6" and weighs 300 bills and can't even bench 135.
Go away knucklehead jones
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Oh shht...lmfao
Quote Originally Posted by collectNOW:
How do you know what mike has done in the past? You just joined this month you SAF You are just a jealous fat,bald,cigar chomping loser bookie who is 5'6" and weighs 300 bills and can't even bench 135.
Alright guys let's ignore the taters from now on. I can't stand when they come in and spread hate because I like to have positive vibes in the thread. I haven't had a day in a long time where I havent made profit. That simply upsets some people, especially the bookies who create new usernames and try to come in and turn people against me.
Moving along. I'm ready to stack some Fat Nasty Looooooooooooot!
Alright guys let's ignore the taters from now on. I can't stand when they come in and spread hate because I like to have positive vibes in the thread. I haven't had a day in a long time where I havent made profit. That simply upsets some people, especially the bookies who create new usernames and try to come in and turn people against me.
Moving along. I'm ready to stack some Fat Nasty Looooooooooooot!
nice day to stack some more loot.. it baffles me why there's so much hate here. even if you throw "a small" wager on ML to win 100 bones, thats still profit! I'd much rather take a likely ML than a tossup spread any day, and anyone else stackin loot here agrees because its been beautiful lately. so ditch the hate taters, positivity breeds loot ;-)
thanks again Mike! lets make it another nice day
nice day to stack some more loot.. it baffles me why there's so much hate here. even if you throw "a small" wager on ML to win 100 bones, thats still profit! I'd much rather take a likely ML than a tossup spread any day, and anyone else stackin loot here agrees because its been beautiful lately. so ditch the hate taters, positivity breeds loot ;-)
nice day to stack some more loot.. it baffles me why there's so much hate here. even if you throw "a small" wager on ML to win 100 bones, thats still profit! I'd much rather take a likely ML than a tossup spread any day, and anyone else stackin loot here agrees because its been beautiful lately. so ditch the hate taters, positivity breeds loot ;-)
thanks again Mike! lets make it another nice day
Yep. I am actually throwing a few grand on some of these plays though and have been for months. My loooooooooot has stacked to the roof! I'm not going to worry about what a few knuckleheads think.
Quote Originally Posted by BaggerVANCE:
nice day to stack some more loot.. it baffles me why there's so much hate here. even if you throw "a small" wager on ML to win 100 bones, thats still profit! I'd much rather take a likely ML than a tossup spread any day, and anyone else stackin loot here agrees because its been beautiful lately. so ditch the hate taters, positivity breeds loot ;-)
thanks again Mike! lets make it another nice day
Yep. I am actually throwing a few grand on some of these plays though and have been for months. My loooooooooot has stacked to the roof! I'm not going to worry about what a few knuckleheads think.