////////////Wednesday Looooooooooot Train\\\\\\\\\
Only a -350 favorite . Wow thanks for the heads up. Out of your selective money libe record 90 percent of your wins are 250-400 favorites. Tell the real story not your fantasy stories. Iam sure you went real big laying -350 odds. Clowns are always in need of attention. Great job nostradamus.
I see you started yet another username to be a professional tater.
Most of my wins are not 250-400 favorites either Hoss.
We all know you are a bookie and are just mad that you are getting beat.
Only a -350 favorite . Wow thanks for the heads up. Out of your selective money libe record 90 percent of your wins are 250-400 favorites. Tell the real story not your fantasy stories. Iam sure you went real big laying -350 odds. Clowns are always in need of attention. Great job nostradamus.
I see you started yet another username to be a professional tater.
Most of my wins are not 250-400 favorites either Hoss.
We all know you are a bookie and are just mad that you are getting beat.
What about Grouper?
My mistake. This is how I wager on games.
Small Looooooot
Medium Loooooooot
Fat Nasty Large
Super Duper Grouper Fat Nasty Large
Triple Super Duper Grouper Fat Nasty Large (Largest)
I hope this helps.
What about Grouper?
My mistake. This is how I wager on games.
Small Looooooot
Medium Loooooooot
Fat Nasty Large
Super Duper Grouper Fat Nasty Large
Triple Super Duper Grouper Fat Nasty Large (Largest)
I hope this helps.
lmao. That guy made me laugh to. 1 to infinity. starts explaining units and garbage. lolol
lmao. That guy made me laugh to. 1 to infinity. starts explaining units and garbage. lolol
Make sure not to be too greedy.
Make sure you take your lady out to a real nice dinner soon with all the looooooooooot you are stacking.
Make sure not to be too greedy.
Make sure you take your lady out to a real nice dinner soon with all the looooooooooot you are stacking.
Awesome Bud..You should write a book..."30 Days To 30 G's" ...wish I had a larger bankroll...wanted to tail you since Dec in Football season. I have been betting about a Quarter unit on each play...Having fun and winning some...no complaints.
I can Reload my acct now...but going to play with whats left since I reloaded on Feb 4th...Had I only have tailed you after that date...I would have money to help others and celebrate.
I help many friends and people in need each month...but find myself broke after about 21st day of each month...
Bills are paid...and money to wager...RETIRED 5 years in Nov...I am truly Blessed !!!
"30 Days To 30 G's" I love it man!
Awesome Bud..You should write a book..."30 Days To 30 G's" ...wish I had a larger bankroll...wanted to tail you since Dec in Football season. I have been betting about a Quarter unit on each play...Having fun and winning some...no complaints.
I can Reload my acct now...but going to play with whats left since I reloaded on Feb 4th...Had I only have tailed you after that date...I would have money to help others and celebrate.
I help many friends and people in need each month...but find myself broke after about 21st day of each month...
Bills are paid...and money to wager...RETIRED 5 years in Nov...I am truly Blessed !!!
"30 Days To 30 G's" I love it man!
Thanks mike like Noah show us the promiss land
All aboard the Loooooooot Train! Next stop, Winner's Circle!
Looooooooooooooooooooot Looooooooooooooooooooooot!
Thanks mike like Noah show us the promiss land
All aboard the Loooooooot Train! Next stop, Winner's Circle!
Looooooooooooooooooooot Looooooooooooooooooooooot!
I see you started yet another username to be a professional tater.
Most of my wins are not 250-400 favorites either Hoss.
We all know you are a bookie and are just mad that you are getting beat.
I see you started yet another username to be a professional tater.
Most of my wins are not 250-400 favorites either Hoss.
We all know you are a bookie and are just mad that you are getting beat.
Since you have your record there clown, look up how many plays were under 200 and show us these plays and the record of these plays. Another lie you will not try to prove because you can't prove a lie shortbus.
Since you have your record there clown, look up how many plays were under 200 and show us these plays and the record of these plays. Another lie you will not try to prove because you can't prove a lie shortbus.
Degenerate gamblers are sooo sad. They are so desperate to win a bet they will stick up for a liar and an idiot who proclaims to be betting -300- 350 favorites for large amounts of money and never even shows a ticket. I remember the days he used to get crushed laying pointspreads and low moneylines and never bothered coming back to recap. He forgets those days cause he so in need of praise and attention from fellow degenerates on the internet.
Degenerate gamblers are sooo sad. They are so desperate to win a bet they will stick up for a liar and an idiot who proclaims to be betting -300- 350 favorites for large amounts of money and never even shows a ticket. I remember the days he used to get crushed laying pointspreads and low moneylines and never bothered coming back to recap. He forgets those days cause he so in need of praise and attention from fellow degenerates on the internet.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
