////////////Saturday Loooooooooot Train\\\\\\\\\\\
I think we should nominate Tinoker as President Tater, King of all Taters.
Jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja!
I think we should nominate Tinoker as President Tater, King of all Taters.
Jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja!
Tinoker likes to make fun of me for my Super Duper Grouper Fat Nasty Large but look back in 2013 when he tried to start posting plays like mine.
Tinoker likes to make fun of me for my Super Duper Grouper Fat Nasty Large but look back in 2013 when he tried to start posting plays like mine.
Tin why u so angry bro? Lighten up a bit will ya. Nobody can find your threads ever. Went to your page as well and nothin. Maybe it's you who is slow pork chop
Tinoker never posts picks in a thread but claims people steal his picks. Jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja! He constantly comes to my thread and bashes me but at least I am man enough to post my plays.
Tin why u so angry bro? Lighten up a bit will ya. Nobody can find your threads ever. Went to your page as well and nothin. Maybe it's you who is slow pork chop
Tinoker never posts picks in a thread but claims people steal his picks. Jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja! He constantly comes to my thread and bashes me but at least I am man enough to post my plays.
Mike...
You and Holydiver should team up with Tinoker. Tinoker is hitting close to 81% since February 7th. He's almost as good as you guys. You guys could be a dream team. We'll all just follow you 3 guys and make....
Loooooooooooooooooooot !!!!!!!!!
Loooooooooooooooooooot !!!!!!!!
Choo Choo!! ![]()
Mike...
You and Holydiver should team up with Tinoker. Tinoker is hitting close to 81% since February 7th. He's almost as good as you guys. You guys could be a dream team. We'll all just follow you 3 guys and make....
Loooooooooooooooooooot !!!!!!!!!
Loooooooooooooooooooot !!!!!!!!
Choo Choo!! ![]()
Mike...
You and Holydiver should team up with Tinoker. Tinoker is hitting close to 81% since February 7th. He's almost as good as you guys. You guys could be a dream team. We'll all just follow you 3 guys and make....
Loooooooooooooooooooot !!!!!!!!!
Loooooooooooooooooooot !!!!!!!!
Choo Choo!! ![]()
Mike...
You and Holydiver should team up with Tinoker. Tinoker is hitting close to 81% since February 7th. He's almost as good as you guys. You guys could be a dream team. We'll all just follow you 3 guys and make....
Loooooooooooooooooooot !!!!!!!!!
Loooooooooooooooooooot !!!!!!!!
Choo Choo!! ![]()
Hey, the next two hours involves a WHISKEY party, so if you aren't down- then go do something productive. A lot of yinz on here waste an incredible amount of time being a bunch of " female dogz".
BTW -" I have never met a potato that I 've never liked!"
" In Loot We Trust" ![]()
Hey, the next two hours involves a WHISKEY party, so if you aren't down- then go do something productive. A lot of yinz on here waste an incredible amount of time being a bunch of " female dogz".
BTW -" I have never met a potato that I 've never liked!"
" In Loot We Trust" ![]()
I just backed checked. Tinoker is almost as good Mike. 80.6%
Give Tinoker some lover guys. He's a legit handicapper.
Where are his plays posted?
I just backed checked. Tinoker is almost as good Mike. 80.6%
Give Tinoker some lover guys. He's a legit handicapper.
Where are his plays posted?
MIKE YOUR AT #63, DO U THINK YOU CAN BUMP TO 100 AND SET A COVERS LIFETIME RECORD?
Taters gonna tate but I shall keep stacking Fat Nasty Loooooot checks!
MIKE YOUR AT #63, DO U THINK YOU CAN BUMP TO 100 AND SET A COVERS LIFETIME RECORD?
Taters gonna tate but I shall keep stacking Fat Nasty Loooooot checks!
Oh no doubt Dough, Rin Tin Tin, Sjabo, Dver, Mikey, I mean talk about the new Rat Pack. These clowns could have a movie deal done in a year. They shd all just take down the World Series of Poker next and just topple Vegas casino by casino and we can say hey, we knew those guys!
Oh no doubt Dough, Rin Tin Tin, Sjabo, Dver, Mikey, I mean talk about the new Rat Pack. These clowns could have a movie deal done in a year. They shd all just take down the World Series of Poker next and just topple Vegas casino by casino and we can say hey, we knew those guys!
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,652
- Monday 09/28/2026 811
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,267
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,602
- PART DEUX 255
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 59,998
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,400
- Eagles@Bears discussion 3,650
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,553
- NCAA WEEK 4 *** Parlay Picasso *** 9,370
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
