You went WAAAAY out on a limb and actually bet a dog!! Course it was only a Fat Nasty Largo, which I think is about the smallest play in your arsenal. Wouldn't want to get too crazy!
Quote Originally Posted by mikeru3:
Wisconsin +3.5
Fat Nasty Largo
You went WAAAAY out on a limb and actually bet a dog!! Course it was only a Fat Nasty Largo, which I think is about the smallest play in your arsenal. Wouldn't want to get too crazy!
You went WAAAAY out on a limb and actually bet a dog!! Course it was only a Fat Nasty Largo, which I think is about the smallFebruary la your arsenal. Wouldn't want to get too crazy!
You are incorrect sir. My betting guide is as follows.
Small Looooot
Medium Looooooot
Fat Nasty Large
Super Duper Grouper Fat Nasty Large
Triple Super Duper Grouper Fat Nasty Large
You must have not paid much attention to the Looooooot Train during his 131 wins since February 7th.
Quote Originally Posted by RodWoman:
You went WAAAAY out on a limb and actually bet a dog!! Course it was only a Fat Nasty Largo, which I think is about the smallFebruary la your arsenal. Wouldn't want to get too crazy!
You are incorrect sir. My betting guide is as follows.
Small Looooot
Medium Looooooot
Fat Nasty Large
Super Duper Grouper Fat Nasty Large
Triple Super Duper Grouper Fat Nasty Large
You must have not paid much attention to the Looooooot Train during his 131 wins since February 7th.