Mike i love a Respect U Bro...but I am Red HOT right now...I got Fla -8 B2 pts WINNER
Got Ariz -1 B2 pts
Got Fla -3.5 WON with Ariz +3.5
Got Sixers +7.5 for 2 units
Got Sixers ML +210 sixers up 29 with 5 mins left !!! got 2 units ML
and a Refs Site...Tim Donahays friends , all ex NBA Refs are on Ariz ML -155 ...they went 4-0 yesterday with Virgina +3 Kentucky +6 Conn ML and Mich ML ...they have hit several overs also...they know the Refs will call fouls in thier team favor and get overs to come in late with fouls and FT,s Good Luck...Letting my Ariz Ride for 2nd H
Mike i love a Respect U Bro...but I am Red HOT right now...I got Fla -8 B2 pts WINNER
Got Ariz -1 B2 pts
Got Fla -3.5 WON with Ariz +3.5
Got Sixers +7.5 for 2 units
Got Sixers ML +210 sixers up 29 with 5 mins left !!! got 2 units ML
and a Refs Site...Tim Donahays friends , all ex NBA Refs are on Ariz ML -155 ...they went 4-0 yesterday with Virgina +3 Kentucky +6 Conn ML and Mich ML ...they have hit several overs also...they know the Refs will call fouls in thier team favor and get overs to come in late with fouls and FT,s Good Luck...Letting my Ariz Ride for 2nd H
I went to a local beef stand earlier today and my step-daughter texted me that she wanted tater-tots and I just shook my head and laughed. Plus I've had Dio's Holydiver stuck in my head all day!!
FML.....you win covers. LOL.
I need to shut this computer off and go to bed.
I went to a local beef stand earlier today and my step-daughter texted me that she wanted tater-tots and I just shook my head and laughed. Plus I've had Dio's Holydiver stuck in my head all day!!
I went to a local beef stand earlier today and my step-daughter texted me that she wanted tater-tots and I just shook my head and laughed. Plus I've had Dio's Holydiver stuck in my head all day!!
FML.....you win covers. LOL.
I need to shut this computer off and go to bed.
Quote Originally Posted by bk1374:
I went to a local beef stand earlier today and my step-daughter texted me that she wanted tater-tots and I just shook my head and laughed. Plus I've had Dio's Holydiver stuck in my head all day!!