I actually get it now. Looooooot=canadian tire money. Now that makes sense. Betting -700 ml using canadian tire money aint that bad i guess. Aslong as your not using real money on these big ml plays then your allright.
I actually get it now. Looooooot=canadian tire money. Now that makes sense. Betting -700 ml using canadian tire money aint that bad i guess. Aslong as your not using real money on these big ml plays then your allright.
I actually get it now. Looooooot=canadian tire money. Now that makes sense. Betting -700 ml using canadian tire money aint that bad i guess. Aslong as your not using real money on these big ml plays then your allright.
Name 1 game I have ever played -700 ML. Oh that's right you can't because I don't bet that way. You certainly rode the short bus to school huh little guy? Jajajajajajaja!
Quote Originally Posted by leafs1789:
I actually get it now. Looooooot=canadian tire money. Now that makes sense. Betting -700 ml using canadian tire money aint that bad i guess. Aslong as your not using real money on these big ml plays then your allright.
Name 1 game I have ever played -700 ML. Oh that's right you can't because I don't bet that way. You certainly rode the short bus to school huh little guy? Jajajajajajaja!
Wow you dont even know your own bets. Your too much. Theres noway your a man and a maried one too. No woman would put up with your childish acts. Get a life pal. And act your age. Its people like you that have ruined covers and so many of the old vets left this site because of this kind of stuff. GL to you in the real world.
Wow you dont even know your own bets. Your too much. Theres noway your a man and a maried one too. No woman would put up with your childish acts. Get a life pal. And act your age. Its people like you that have ruined covers and so many of the old vets left this site because of this kind of stuff. GL to you in the real world.
GL Mike. Interesting point you made about Wisconsin's old-school post game. You're right about that drop step move in the post Frank Kaminski has. Lethal. You seem a little too intelligent for most of the posters on here. Your threads are very mature and well thought out. It gets people angry that you're such an intellectual person.
Mature....Thought out? Yes it takes real capping skills to take a -200,--300 ML... You are an idiot...either that or mikey's SAF. Probly the latter..Wait intelligent??
Quote Originally Posted by lovethedough:
GL Mike. Interesting point you made about Wisconsin's old-school post game. You're right about that drop step move in the post Frank Kaminski has. Lethal. You seem a little too intelligent for most of the posters on here. Your threads are very mature and well thought out. It gets people angry that you're such an intellectual person.
Mature....Thought out? Yes it takes real capping skills to take a -200,--300 ML... You are an idiot...either that or mikey's SAF. Probly the latter..Wait intelligent??
Wow you dont even know your own bets. Your too much. Theres noway your a man and a maried one too. No woman would put up with your childish acts. Get a life pal. And act your age. Its people like you that have ruined covers and so many of the old vets left this site because of this kind of stuff. GL to you in the real world.
Taters gonna tate but I shall keep stacking looooooooooooot checks Rookie.
Quote Originally Posted by leafs1789:
Wow you dont even know your own bets. Your too much. Theres noway your a man and a maried one too. No woman would put up with your childish acts. Get a life pal. And act your age. Its people like you that have ruined covers and so many of the old vets left this site because of this kind of stuff. GL to you in the real world.
Taters gonna tate but I shall keep stacking looooooooooooot checks Rookie.
Now go cry to the covers help forum to tell them I called you names,,,waaaaa you Fukin Child...and liar. Ill outcap your behind anyday of the week with my eyes closed..Stop this chit before you really hurt someone on here
Now go cry to the covers help forum to tell them I called you names,,,waaaaa you Fukin Child...and liar. Ill outcap your behind anyday of the week with my eyes closed..Stop this chit before you really hurt someone on here