What man says taters and loot. And even your pathetic followers have asked you for your record on normal plays not big ml plays and you wont answer them either. Ill give up on trying to get an answer from this teenager.
What man says taters and loot. And even your pathetic followers have asked you for your record on normal plays not big ml plays and you wont answer them either. Ill give up on trying to get an answer from this teenager.
I can't believe this thread and Michael Myers over here int dead yet lol. But Tinoker, stole your pick? There's only two games lol...what makes u think he "stole" it? I can't stand dopey as much as anyone, but stole a pick? C'mon. And where's your thread? Was curious to check it out and u never answer back to it.
I can't believe this thread and Michael Myers over here int dead yet lol. But Tinoker, stole your pick? There's only two games lol...what makes u think he "stole" it? I can't stand dopey as much as anyone, but stole a pick? C'mon. And where's your thread? Was curious to check it out and u never answer back to it.
[Quote: Originally Posted by Delino349] Also wow Tin, that link he provided sure did show u doin super duper max out plays always knew you were slow..Why do you think I started doing that?? You think this is the 1st time going round with this idiot?
[Quote: Originally Posted by Delino349] Also wow Tin, that link he provided sure did show u doin super duper max out plays always knew you were slow..Why do you think I started doing that?? You think this is the 1st time going round with this idiot?
I can't believe this thread and Michael Myers over here int dead yet lol. But Tinoker, stole your pick? There's only two games lol...what makes u think he "stole" it? I can't stand dopey as much as anyone, but stole a pick? C'mon. And where's your thread? Was curious to check it out and u never answer back to it.
I post my thread every day..Just look a little harder..Your not too bright? are you??
Quote Originally Posted by Delino349:
I can't believe this thread and Michael Myers over here int dead yet lol. But Tinoker, stole your pick? There's only two games lol...what makes u think he "stole" it? I can't stand dopey as much as anyone, but stole a pick? C'mon. And where's your thread? Was curious to check it out and u never answer back to it.
I post my thread every day..Just look a little harder..Your not too bright? are you??
Tinstroker. You're kidding me right? You see how he "liked" mikes analysis of Kaminski's drop step? Yet mike doesn't give analysis' just winners. Also his threads aren't mature and intellectual, that are entertaining and full of And .
You're losing it bro. Maybe you should move on
Tinstroker. You're kidding me right? You see how he "liked" mikes analysis of Kaminski's drop step? Yet mike doesn't give analysis' just winners. Also his threads aren't mature and intellectual, that are entertaining and full of And .