If the Houston line continues to climb (currently +4), I'll be strongly considering them as well
Possible Early Saturday Play Alerts
If the Houston line continues to climb (currently +4), I'll be strongly considering them as well
If the Houston line continues to climb (currently +4), I'll be strongly considering them as well
gdamn not and 0 for 4 fuk my life
330-300 marsh
330-300 marsh ov
330-300 vcu
330-300 st petes un
100-600 par dusquene arkansas marshall
300-1080 par harvard st pete under
my fing god what a day to load up and tail
-1720
done till baseball season.....good luck to all and let this be a lesson in spot playing a capper and not just betting all his plays for the same amount.....I hope kine wins every game the rest of the season
he is a good guy and I just got stupid for one day![]()
gdamn not and 0 for 4 fuk my life
330-300 marsh
330-300 marsh ov
330-300 vcu
330-300 st petes un
100-600 par dusquene arkansas marshall
300-1080 par harvard st pete under
my fing god what a day to load up and tail
-1720
done till baseball season.....good luck to all and let this be a lesson in spot playing a capper and not just betting all his plays for the same amount.....I hope kine wins every game the rest of the season
he is a good guy and I just got stupid for one day![]()
gdamn not and 0 for 4 fuk my life
330-300 marsh
330-300 marsh ov
330-300 vcu
330-300 st petes un
100-600 par dusquene arkansas marshall
300-1080 par harvard st pete under
my fing god what a day to load up and tail
-1720
done till baseball season.....good luck to all and let this be a lesson in spot playing a capper and not just betting all his plays for the same amount.....I hope kine wins every game the rest of the season
he is a good guy and I just got stupid for one day![]()
wow they wern't even 2 or 3 unit plays ![]()
gdamn not and 0 for 4 fuk my life
330-300 marsh
330-300 marsh ov
330-300 vcu
330-300 st petes un
100-600 par dusquene arkansas marshall
300-1080 par harvard st pete under
my fing god what a day to load up and tail
-1720
done till baseball season.....good luck to all and let this be a lesson in spot playing a capper and not just betting all his plays for the same amount.....I hope kine wins every game the rest of the season
he is a good guy and I just got stupid for one day![]()
wow they wern't even 2 or 3 unit plays ![]()
what a joke on marshall, no idea waht you were talking about, not even close
well then YOU make plays, post em here and show people how it's done. otherwise stop being critical
what a joke on marshall, no idea waht you were talking about, not even close
well then YOU make plays, post em here and show people how it's done. otherwise stop being critical
I appreciate your contributions today, but I'm glad I didn't see your plays today, cause I may have tailed you. :)
Good luck!
I appreciate your contributions today, but I'm glad I didn't see your plays today, cause I may have tailed you. :)
Good luck!
done till baseball season.....good luck to all and let this be a lesson in spot playing a capper and not just betting all his plays for the same amount.....I hope kine wins every game the rest of the seasonhe is a good guy and I just got stupid for one day
Well said
99% of the chumps come in here and ruin a good thing because of a bad day like this.
Way to be a man and not fall into that trap.
done till baseball season.....good luck to all and let this be a lesson in spot playing a capper and not just betting all his plays for the same amount.....I hope kine wins every game the rest of the seasonhe is a good guy and I just got stupid for one day
Well said
99% of the chumps come in here and ruin a good thing because of a bad day like this.
Way to be a man and not fall into that trap.
Don't sweat it kine,,,everybody has bad days at times.
I appreciate your contributions today, but I'm glad I didn't see your plays today, cause I may have tailed you. :)
Good luck!
pretty sure he is the last guy to 'sweat it'
it's the people who
1) see the record
2) unload for 50% of their monthly gambling allowance
3) lose their ass on a bad day like today
that 'sweat it'
like everyone on covers likes to say 'money management baby'
KP - good luck with NFL tonight
Don't sweat it kine,,,everybody has bad days at times.
I appreciate your contributions today, but I'm glad I didn't see your plays today, cause I may have tailed you. :)
Good luck!
pretty sure he is the last guy to 'sweat it'
it's the people who
1) see the record
2) unload for 50% of their monthly gambling allowance
3) lose their ass on a bad day like today
that 'sweat it'
like everyone on covers likes to say 'money management baby'
KP - good luck with NFL tonight
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,575
- Monday 10/05/2026 690
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,274
- PART DEUX 171
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,716
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,787
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,671
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,653
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 2,994
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,584
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
