• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Buccaneers-Cowboys Leans
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Basketball

    Possible Early Saturday Play Alerts

    «First Previous 1234 Next Last»
    KineProfessor
    jefff
    HoustonSports
    wmi799
    littlesprings
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 12593
    Posts: 90
    «First Previous 1234 Next Last»
     
    KineProfessor
    KineProfessor
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 4619
    Posted: Jan. 15, 2011 - 11:11 AM ET #26

    I'm waiting for Matchbook to post -12.5 and I'll be VCU also waiting to see if the A&M total of 141 if the juice gets better - if it doesn't I won't be on it. 
    Reply
    I'm waiting for Matchbook to post -12.5 and I'll be VCU also waiting to see if the A&M total of 141 if the juice gets better - if it doesn't I won't be on it. 
     
    KineProfessor
    KineProfessor
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 4619
    Posted: Jan. 15, 2011 - 11:13 AM ET #27

    Quote Originally Posted by shakey12381:

    gl kine on marshall myself dont you colorado okst total is low


    I do - but its very scary relying on Ok St to do anything on the road - its one that I'm going to look at closer and if it drops a point or two more I might have to play it
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by shakey12381:

    gl kine on marshall myself dont you colorado okst total is low


    I do - but its very scary relying on Ok St to do anything on the road - its one that I'm going to look at closer and if it drops a point or two more I might have to play it
     
    jefff
    jefff
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 1999
    Posts: 4024
    Posted: Jan. 15, 2011 - 11:19 AM ET #28

    Quote Originally Posted by KineProfessor:

    I'm waiting for Matchbook to post -12.5 and I'll be VCU also waiting to see if the A&M total of 141 if the juice gets better - if it doesn't I won't be on it. 


    RAS has NEastern so you should get an even better line than 12.5 on VCU
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by KineProfessor:

    I'm waiting for Matchbook to post -12.5 and I'll be VCU also waiting to see if the A&M total of 141 if the juice gets better - if it doesn't I won't be on it. 


    RAS has NEastern so you should get an even better line than 12.5 on VCU
     
    HoustonSports
    HoustonSports
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2004
    Posts: 22937
    Posted: Jan. 15, 2011 - 11:20 AM ET #29

    Quote Originally Posted by jefff:



    RAS has NEastern so you should get an even better line than 12.5 on VCU

    I was wondering why Bookmaker just dropped it to -12, that explains it

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by jefff:



    RAS has NEastern so you should get an even better line than 12.5 on VCU

    I was wondering why Bookmaker just dropped it to -12, that explains it

     
    wmi799
    wmi799
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 33652
    Posted: Jan. 15, 2011 - 11:21 AM ET #30

    My local has VCU -14. Still cover you think?
    Histrionic personality disorder. It's sad
    Reply
    My local has VCU -14. Still cover you think?
     
    littlesprings
    littlesprings
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2010
    Posts: 533
    Posted: Jan. 15, 2011 - 11:23 AM ET #31

    Hey KP...bet365 has your A+M total at140.5 @-110...hopefully yours follows suit.....
    Reply
    Hey KP...bet365 has your A+M total at140.5 @-110...hopefully yours follows suit.....
     
    KineProfessor
    KineProfessor
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 4619
    Posted: Jan. 15, 2011 - 11:23 AM ET #32

    Quote Originally Posted by wmi799:

    My local has VCU -14. Still cover you think?


    I don't like taking much worse lines than available online, but that being said I really really like this play (as much as you can like laying DD in a conference game)
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by wmi799:

    My local has VCU -14. Still cover you think?


    I don't like taking much worse lines than available online, but that being said I really really like this play (as much as you can like laying DD in a conference game)
     
    wmi799
    wmi799
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 33652
    Posted: Jan. 15, 2011 - 11:25 AM ET #33

    Thanks KP!
    Histrionic personality disorder. It's sad
    Reply
    Thanks KP!
     
    jeepnjake
    jeepnjake
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 1782
    Posted: Jan. 15, 2011 - 11:25 AM ET #34

    GL Kine.
    Reply
    GL Kine.
     
    Lokash
    Lokash
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 91
    Posted: Jan. 15, 2011 - 11:32 AM ET #35

    My local has VCU at 12. I am all over it KP!
    Reply
    My local has VCU at 12. I am all over it KP!
     
    SonnySixKill
    SonnySixKill
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 1227
    Posted: Jan. 15, 2011 - 11:32 AM ET #36

    Line is Marshall +4 at bookmaker now
    Reply
    Line is Marshall +4 at bookmaker now
     
    KineProfessor
    KineProfessor
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 4619
    Posted: Jan. 15, 2011 - 11:33 AM ET #37

    I don't expect anyone to blindly tail and there is no time for the detailed write-ups that I normally do - but I really like the revenge angle for this VCU game, no lookaheads and its a great spot and the matchups really favor VCU as well - I'm locking in -12 on Matchbook
    Reply
    I don't expect anyone to blindly tail and there is no time for the detailed write-ups that I normally do - but I really like the revenge angle for this VCU game, no lookaheads and its a great spot and the matchups really favor VCU as well - I'm locking in -12 on Matchbook
     
    KineProfessor
    KineProfessor
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 4619
    Posted: Jan. 15, 2011 - 11:36 AM ET #38

    Going to wait and see how far the A&M total drops (and it should), if we can get 138-139ish - that total is correct, I just believe the matchups justify a shot at the over - going to be waiting till close to tip for this one
    Reply
    Going to wait and see how far the A&M total drops (and it should), if we can get 138-139ish - that total is correct, I just believe the matchups justify a shot at the over - going to be waiting till close to tip for this one
     
    GameHunter
    GameHunter
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 17534
    Posted: Jan. 15, 2011 - 11:46 AM ET #39

    Reply
     
    JFen31
    JFen31
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 8308
    Posted: Jan. 15, 2011 - 11:48 AM ET #40

    GL Kine. On Marshall with the +5 and ML here.
    Reply
    GL Kine. On Marshall with the +5 and ML here.
     
    KktdocT
    KktdocT
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2006
    Posts: 66757
    Posted: Jan. 15, 2011 - 11:49 AM ET #41

    GL.
    Reply
    GL.
     
    KineProfessor
    KineProfessor
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 4619
    Posted: Jan. 15, 2011 - 11:51 AM ET #42

    11:00am Central Plays:

    Marshall +5
    Marshall/Memphis OVER 143.5
    VCU -12

    So far for later (maybe): A&M under, Houston +4 (or more) and a few others


    Reply
    11:00am Central Plays:

    Marshall +5
    Marshall/Memphis OVER 143.5
    VCU -12

    So far for later (maybe): A&M under, Houston +4 (or more) and a few others


     
    KineProfessor
    KineProfessor
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 4619
    Posted: Jan. 15, 2011 - 12:02 PM ET #43

    Looking VERY hard at Ark ML against Alabama - studying deeper now
    Reply
    Looking VERY hard at Ark ML against Alabama - studying deeper now
     
    YACKER
    YACKER
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2010
    Posts: 1458
    Posted: Jan. 15, 2011 - 12:10 PM ET #44

    Quote Originally Posted by KineProfessor:

    Looking VERY hard at Ark ML against Alabama - studying deeper now

    A little about the Bama game (which I'm sure you already know). This Bama team has played much better since they got Green back off suspension. The quotes I've seen from the players and Grant give me the feeling that they are buying in. There aren't any egos on this team and they have committed to defense first. Releford is a freshman but has played very well of late (not real good against South Carolina the other night). But 2 things I like about this team are the emergnece of Ben Eblen and Steele, a guard off the bench. Eblen has played very well of late and that is after I was ready to rip his scholarship up. If Releford struggles with pressure I think Eblen can settle things down. Steele is the ultimate team guy. He brings defense, hustle, and more depth to this team.

    I don't like their spot today with Arkansas coming off a loss and Kentucky on deck but I do like their mindset headed into today's game. I feel like they are starting to put a more complete team on the floor.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by KineProfessor:

    Looking VERY hard at Ark ML against Alabama - studying deeper now

    A little about the Bama game (which I'm sure you already know). This Bama team has played much better since they got Green back off suspension. The quotes I've seen from the players and Grant give me the feeling that they are buying in. There aren't any egos on this team and they have committed to defense first. Releford is a freshman but has played very well of late (not real good against South Carolina the other night). But 2 things I like about this team are the emergnece of Ben Eblen and Steele, a guard off the bench. Eblen has played very well of late and that is after I was ready to rip his scholarship up. If Releford struggles with pressure I think Eblen can settle things down. Steele is the ultimate team guy. He brings defense, hustle, and more depth to this team.

    I don't like their spot today with Arkansas coming off a loss and Kentucky on deck but I do like their mindset headed into today's game. I feel like they are starting to put a more complete team on the floor.

     
    over-dosed
    over-dosed
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 383
    Posted: Jan. 15, 2011 - 12:12 PM ET #45

    Thanks for straightforward posts, and your hard work.

    Like your analysis of VCU...on it myself. Hope we both cash!

    GL,

    Reply

    Thanks for straightforward posts, and your hard work.

    Like your analysis of VCU...on it myself. Hope we both cash!

    GL,

     
    napper96
    napper96
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2007
    Posts: 1709
    Posted: Jan. 15, 2011 - 12:18 PM ET #46

    Quote Originally Posted by KineProfessor:

    11:00am Central Plays:

    Marshall +5
    Marshall/Memphis OVER 143.5
    VCU -12

    So far for later (maybe): A&M under, Houston +4 (or more) and a few others


      you mean A&M over?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by KineProfessor:

    11:00am Central Plays:

    Marshall +5
    Marshall/Memphis OVER 143.5
    VCU -12

    So far for later (maybe): A&M under, Houston +4 (or more) and a few others


      you mean A&M over?
     
    KineProfessor
    KineProfessor
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 4619
    Posted: Jan. 15, 2011 - 12:18 PM ET #47

    Quote Originally Posted by YACKER:

    A little about the Bama game (which I'm sure you already know). This Bama team has played much better since they got Green back off suspension. The quotes I've seen from the players and Grant give me the feeling that they are buying in. There aren't any egos on this team and they have committed to defense first. Releford is a freshman but has played very well of late (not real good against South Carolina the other night). But 2 things I like about this team are the emergnece of Ben Eblen and Steele, a guard off the bench. Eblen has played very well of late and that is after I was ready to rip his scholarship up. If Releford struggles with pressure I think Eblen can settle things down. Steele is the ultimate team guy. He brings defense, hustle, and more depth to this team.

    I don't like their spot today with Arkansas coming off a loss and Kentucky on deck but I do like their mindset headed into today's game. I feel like they are starting to put a more complete team on the floor.


    Couldn't agree more - if I were to be on Arkansas its how well they play at home (and Bama hasn't won there since 2005).  Grant and Pelfrey go WAY BACK so it won't be schemes that win it they will both be very prepared.  Arkansas has committed to rebounding since the LSU game and I am really interested to see how this Alabama team reacts to adversity.  They do very well when they jump ahead but if they fall behind today in a hostile environment, what will they do.  It will probably be a no-play but if I had to play it I would have to side with Ark
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by YACKER:

    A little about the Bama game (which I'm sure you already know). This Bama team has played much better since they got Green back off suspension. The quotes I've seen from the players and Grant give me the feeling that they are buying in. There aren't any egos on this team and they have committed to defense first. Releford is a freshman but has played very well of late (not real good against South Carolina the other night). But 2 things I like about this team are the emergnece of Ben Eblen and Steele, a guard off the bench. Eblen has played very well of late and that is after I was ready to rip his scholarship up. If Releford struggles with pressure I think Eblen can settle things down. Steele is the ultimate team guy. He brings defense, hustle, and more depth to this team.

    I don't like their spot today with Arkansas coming off a loss and Kentucky on deck but I do like their mindset headed into today's game. I feel like they are starting to put a more complete team on the floor.


    Couldn't agree more - if I were to be on Arkansas its how well they play at home (and Bama hasn't won there since 2005).  Grant and Pelfrey go WAY BACK so it won't be schemes that win it they will both be very prepared.  Arkansas has committed to rebounding since the LSU game and I am really interested to see how this Alabama team reacts to adversity.  They do very well when they jump ahead but if they fall behind today in a hostile environment, what will they do.  It will probably be a no-play but if I had to play it I would have to side with Ark
     
    KineProfessor
    KineProfessor
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 4619
    Posted: Jan. 15, 2011 - 12:19 PM ET #48

    Quote Originally Posted by napper96:

      you mean A&M over?


    Hahahaha - I SHOULDN'T have gotten up so early - thanks my friend.  Still looking hard at the Aggies OVER - correct
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by napper96:

      you mean A&M over?


    Hahahaha - I SHOULDN'T have gotten up so early - thanks my friend.  Still looking hard at the Aggies OVER - correct
     
    KineProfessor
    KineProfessor
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 4619
    Posted: Jan. 15, 2011 - 12:43 PM ET #49

    20-0 Memphis run

    Good for over but obviously terrible for Marshall - too many turnovers and missed layups early for Marshall
    Reply
    20-0 Memphis run

    Good for over but obviously terrible for Marshall - too many turnovers and missed layups early for Marshall
     
     
    KineProfessor
    KineProfessor
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 4619
    Posted: Jan. 15, 2011 - 12:46 PM ET #50

    https://www.atdhe.net/16430/watch-marshall-vs-memphis

    In case you want to watch Marshall turn the ball like a beast
    Reply
    https://www.atdhe.net/16430/watch-marshall-vs-memphis

    In case you want to watch Marshall turn the ball like a beast
    All Forums | College Basketball
    «First Previous 1234 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,575
    • Monday 10/05/2026 690
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,274
    • PART DEUX 171
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,716
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,787
    • Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,671
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,653
    • ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 2,994
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,584

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.