Possible Early Saturday Play Alerts
I think they've only gone under that # twice, the last 10 times they've played.
I think they've only gone under that # twice, the last 10 times they've played.
20-0 Memphis run
Good for over but obviously terrible for Marshall - too many turnovers and missed layups early for Marshall
20-0 Memphis run
Good for over but obviously terrible for Marshall - too many turnovers and missed layups early for Marshall
Marshall is done,,turn out the lights! Memphis too much today!
I know that all you do is come in to someone's thread and trash their picks - not necessary here - we stay positive and I'm the first to say if a pick is toast - goodbye
Marshall is done,,turn out the lights! Memphis too much today!
I know that all you do is come in to someone's thread and trash their picks - not necessary here - we stay positive and I'm the first to say if a pick is toast - goodbye
I know that all you do is come in to someone's thread and trash their picks - not necessary here - we stay positive and I'm the first to say if a pick is toast - goodbye
Dumb azzholes
![]()
I know that all you do is come in to someone's thread and trash their picks - not necessary here - we stay positive and I'm the first to say if a pick is toast - goodbye
Dumb azzholes
![]()
Is the game over or can Marshall comeback 2nd half.
Memphis is playing well, especially offensively, but Memphis is in a bit of foul trouble and if Marshall doesn't turn the ball over so often they should be able to make a game of it. I never worry about how a game starts, its how it finishes that matters - that was Memphis' best half of basketball all year and if they hadn't got an and 1 right before half it would have been a 12-pt game. Obviously not what we would have preferred happen, but the over is well on pace and I can see Marshall making a game of this
Is the game over or can Marshall comeback 2nd half.
Memphis is playing well, especially offensively, but Memphis is in a bit of foul trouble and if Marshall doesn't turn the ball over so often they should be able to make a game of it. I never worry about how a game starts, its how it finishes that matters - that was Memphis' best half of basketball all year and if they hadn't got an and 1 right before half it would have been a 12-pt game. Obviously not what we would have preferred happen, but the over is well on pace and I can see Marshall making a game of this
Memphis is playing well, especially offensively, but Memphis is in a bit of foul trouble and if Marshall doesn't turn the ball over so often they should be able to make a game of it. I never worry about how a game starts, its how it finishes that matters - that was Memphis' best half of basketball all year and if they hadn't got an and 1 right before half it would have been a 12-pt game. Obviously not what we would have preferred happen, but the over is well on pace and I can see Marshall making a game of this
Agree and on top of that Marshall missed 5 of their last 6 ft attempts. It could have easily been a 10 point game at half. The first 4 minutes of the second half Marshall needs to cut into a couple of points and keep from getting blown out. If they do it'll be close in the last 4 minutes.
Memphis is playing well, especially offensively, but Memphis is in a bit of foul trouble and if Marshall doesn't turn the ball over so often they should be able to make a game of it. I never worry about how a game starts, its how it finishes that matters - that was Memphis' best half of basketball all year and if they hadn't got an and 1 right before half it would have been a 12-pt game. Obviously not what we would have preferred happen, but the over is well on pace and I can see Marshall making a game of this
Agree and on top of that Marshall missed 5 of their last 6 ft attempts. It could have easily been a 10 point game at half. The first 4 minutes of the second half Marshall needs to cut into a couple of points and keep from getting blown out. If they do it'll be close in the last 4 minutes.
Apparently these whiners have never lost a game when they have been ahead at half.
Not on the game, but pulling for Marshall bettors as I would have been one of them but was too late.
GL all ![]()
Apparently these whiners have never lost a game when they have been ahead at half.
Not on the game, but pulling for Marshall bettors as I would have been one of them but was too late.
GL all ![]()
Still looking at Houston/SMU and a few others - once nfl playoffs start I will be watching and playing those games today.
In case you care, I will probably be on the Steelers, Steelers/Ravens OVER, and under 59.5 Ray Rice rushing yards
Still looking at Houston/SMU and a few others - once nfl playoffs start I will be watching and playing those games today.
In case you care, I will probably be on the Steelers, Steelers/Ravens OVER, and under 59.5 Ray Rice rushing yards
Congrats NE backers
Congrats NE backers
I'll start a new thread later if I see any late afternoon/evening games I like
I'll start a new thread later if I see any late afternoon/evening games I like
Sorry fella - looking like a bad day - I did have the St. Peter's add and I'll be on Houston in a bit - after that it will be nfl football for me
I'll start a new thread later if I see any late afternoon/evening games I like
Never a need to say sorry! Solid picks and they dont always cover!
Sorry fella - looking like a bad day - I did have the St. Peter's add and I'll be on Houston in a bit - after that it will be nfl football for me
I'll start a new thread later if I see any late afternoon/evening games I like
Never a need to say sorry! Solid picks and they dont always cover!
Good luck the rest of the day KP.....Will be tailing any later games.....jus got home....No research! Up to you to save the day LOL.....
Any thoughts on the wyoming/utah O/U?
Good luck the rest of the day KP.....Will be tailing any later games.....jus got home....No research! Up to you to save the day LOL.....
Any thoughts on the wyoming/utah O/U?
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,575
- Monday 10/05/2026 690
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,274
- PART DEUX 171
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,716
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,787
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,671
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,653
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 2,994
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,584
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
