• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | CFL

    Week 6 in-game thread...

    «First Previous 345 ... 678 Next Last»
    spottie2935
    SirBruce
    bold27
    CFLChef
    juveunits
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 144
    Posts: 196
    «First Previous 345 ... 678 Next Last»
     
    spottie2935
    spottie2935
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2001
    Posts: 23161
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2021 - 10:24 PM ET #51

    glad i didnt take a side but I wish I would have undered.  I had a chance in game 52.5 but my focus was Kansas .

    Spottie2935 on socials
    Reply

    glad i didnt take a side but I wish I would have undered.  I had a chance in game 52.5 but my focus was Kansas .

     
    SirBruce
    SirBruce
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 5601
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2021 - 10:24 PM ET #52

    Quote Originally Posted by bold27:

    Lol he missed the extra pont

    That was worse than if he made it....  an_brick

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by bold27:

    Lol he missed the extra pont

    That was worse than if he made it....  an_brick

     
    SirBruce
    SirBruce
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 5601
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2021 - 10:27 PM ET #53

    Crazy ending to this game.  CFL never fails to amaze us.

     

    13 seconds left..... Hamilton backers look solid.  Dam

    Reply

    Crazy ending to this game.  CFL never fails to amaze us.

     

    13 seconds left..... Hamilton backers look solid.  Dam

     
    bold27
    bold27
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 23735
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2021 - 10:30 PM ET #54

    I'm happy because I took Toronto ml moneybag

    We are the priests of the temples of syrinx
    Reply

    I'm happy because I took Toronto ml moneybag

     
    SirBruce
    SirBruce
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 5601
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2021 - 10:31 PM ET #55

    Dam dam dam.....  I thought 2-1 for me but turns into 1-2 for the night....  Dam dam dam.

     

    Tripple header tomorrow boys.  Time for redemption. 

     

    We were robbed Chef and Bold....  we all should be pissed.  Lets get it back tomorrow.

    Reply

    Dam dam dam.....  I thought 2-1 for me but turns into 1-2 for the night....  Dam dam dam.

     

    Tripple header tomorrow boys.  Time for redemption. 

     

    We were robbed Chef and Bold....  we all should be pissed.  Lets get it back tomorrow.

     
    SirBruce
    SirBruce
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 5601
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2021 - 10:31 PM ET #56

    Quote Originally Posted by bold27:

    I'm happy because I took Toronto ml

    I stand corrected.  Good job bold.  Good call. thumbs_up

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by bold27:

    I'm happy because I took Toronto ml

    I stand corrected.  Good job bold.  Good call. thumbs_up

     
    SirBruce
    SirBruce
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 5601
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2021 - 10:34 PM ET #57

    Quote Originally Posted by bold27:

    I'm happy because I took Toronto ml

    That explains why you seemed jovial with the missed extra point....  cool.  That must have been a moment for you.  Nice.  thumbs_up

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by bold27:

    I'm happy because I took Toronto ml

    That explains why you seemed jovial with the missed extra point....  cool.  That must have been a moment for you.  Nice.  thumbs_up

     
    bold27
    bold27
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 23735
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2021 - 10:48 PM ET #58

    @SirBruce

     I don't know if belt buckle was trying to throw that ball out of bounds but still can't wrap my head around Toronto's thinking their. Should have run the ball more late to kill the clock. 

    We are the priests of the temples of syrinx
    Reply

    @SirBruce

     I don't know if belt buckle was trying to throw that ball out of bounds but still can't wrap my head around Toronto's thinking their. Should have run the ball more late to kill the clock. 

     
    CFLChef
    CFLChef
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 6122
    Posted: Sep. 11, 2021 - 5:33 PM ET #59

    Oh NO here we go again, lol.  I am on a losing streak.

    WPG -.5 point too start the 2nd half.

    Reply

    Oh NO here we go again, lol.  I am on a losing streak.

    WPG -.5 point too start the 2nd half.

     
    CFLChef
    CFLChef
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 6122
    Posted: Sep. 11, 2021 - 5:36 PM ET #60

    Big fight at the end of the half.  SSK players ejected.  By laying the half point WPG now has to win by 4 points for me to cash.

    Reply

    Big fight at the end of the half.  SSK players ejected.  By laying the half point WPG now has to win by 4 points for me to cash.

     
    SirBruce
    SirBruce
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 5601
    Posted: Sep. 11, 2021 - 5:51 PM ET #61

    Hi Chef and anyone else viewing in the background.

    I am late....  

    I did see the fight though while I was toiling away at paperwork.  

    I am hoping you cash Chef and since I would also is just a bonus...lol.

    Reply

    Hi Chef and anyone else viewing in the background.

    I am late....  

    I did see the fight though while I was toiling away at paperwork.  

    I am hoping you cash Chef and since I would also is just a bonus...lol.

     
    CFLChef
    CFLChef
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 6122
    Posted: Sep. 11, 2021 - 5:52 PM ET #62

    Fajardo just left the field after getting sacked.  Hmm.

    Reply

    Fajardo just left the field after getting sacked.  Hmm.

     
    SirBruce
    SirBruce
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 5601
    Posted: Sep. 11, 2021 - 5:57 PM ET #63

    We are on the goal line now CHef after that penalty so fingers crossed.  an_nailbiter

     

    What did others pick in this game?  I have bombers -1 and never added.

     

    TD.....an_dance

    Reply

    We are on the goal line now CHef after that penalty so fingers crossed.  an_nailbiter

     

    What did others pick in this game?  I have bombers -1 and never added.

     

    TD.....an_dance

     
    CFLChef
    CFLChef
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 6122
    Posted: Sep. 11, 2021 - 6:00 PM ET #64

    Not sure what the others played today.  TD WPG.

    I see Bo-Levi is starting for CGY tonight on the road vs EDM.

    Tough game to cap.  I think the over 46 might be worth a look.

    Reply

    Not sure what the others played today.  TD WPG.

    I see Bo-Levi is starting for CGY tonight on the road vs EDM.

    Tough game to cap.  I think the over 46 might be worth a look.

     
    CFLChef
    CFLChef
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 6122
    Posted: Sep. 11, 2021 - 6:02 PM ET #65

    Backup QB in for Fajardo.  

    Reply

    Backup QB in for Fajardo.  

     
    SirBruce
    SirBruce
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 5601
    Posted: Sep. 11, 2021 - 6:04 PM ET #66

    Quote Originally Posted by CFLChef:

    Not sure what the others played today.  TD WPG. I see Bo-Levi is starting for CGY tonight on the road vs EDM. Tough game to cap.  I think the over 46 might be worth a look.

    I might join you on the total but not a big fan of totals....  

    I already took Stamps ML.  Might add 1st half for that game.  Not sure yet since my fuel tank is empty.  Need to go get fuel (beer) so I am optimum when making my choice....  Zoom zoom to "jar store"  

     

    BRB

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by CFLChef:

    Not sure what the others played today.  TD WPG. I see Bo-Levi is starting for CGY tonight on the road vs EDM. Tough game to cap.  I think the over 46 might be worth a look.

    I might join you on the total but not a big fan of totals....  

    I already took Stamps ML.  Might add 1st half for that game.  Not sure yet since my fuel tank is empty.  Need to go get fuel (beer) so I am optimum when making my choice....  Zoom zoom to "jar store"  

     

    BRB

     
    CFLChef
    CFLChef
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 6122
    Posted: Sep. 11, 2021 - 6:05 PM ET #67

    I would not be surprised if Fajardo has a broken collar bone.  Just like Collaros the other guy on the field a couple years ago.

    Haven broken mine 3 times, I can tell you it never heals properly.

    Reply

    I would not be surprised if Fajardo has a broken collar bone.  Just like Collaros the other guy on the field a couple years ago.

    Haven broken mine 3 times, I can tell you it never heals properly.

     
    juveunits
    juveunits
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 2711
    Posted: Sep. 11, 2021 - 6:27 PM ET #68

    Anyone on stampeders+1.5. Thoughts?

    Reply

    Anyone on stampeders+1.5. Thoughts?

     
    CFLChef
    CFLChef
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 6122
    Posted: Sep. 11, 2021 - 6:36 PM ET #69

    Next game up, CGY@EDM.  Total of 46.

    I would prefer 44.  45 at best.  I believe it might have opened at around 42.5 or 43.

    So what to do?

    Wait for this game to go "Live" and hope for no scoring in the first half of the 1st qtr.

    This will drop the line and maybe get a better number.

    Bo-Levi will be a little rusty to start the game but he will pick up as the game goes on.

    52 pts last week.  Hmm.

    Still 46, this total needs too be 45 at the most!!

    Reply

    Next game up, CGY@EDM.  Total of 46.

    I would prefer 44.  45 at best.  I believe it might have opened at around 42.5 or 43.

    So what to do?

    Wait for this game to go "Live" and hope for no scoring in the first half of the 1st qtr.

    This will drop the line and maybe get a better number.

    Bo-Levi will be a little rusty to start the game but he will pick up as the game goes on.

    52 pts last week.  Hmm.

    Still 46, this total needs too be 45 at the most!!

     
    SirBruce
    SirBruce
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 5601
    Posted: Sep. 11, 2021 - 6:43 PM ET #70

    Looks like we are in the moneybag this game Chef. thumbs_up

     

    I got Calgary +1 Juveunit.  Every year it seems like calg/ed split the labor day games....  I like Bo coming back and even though he doesn't seem like it this year, he is by far the best QB in the league.  Good luck with whatever you choose.

    Reply

    Looks like we are in the moneybag this game Chef. thumbs_up

     

    I got Calgary +1 Juveunit.  Every year it seems like calg/ed split the labor day games....  I like Bo coming back and even though he doesn't seem like it this year, he is by far the best QB in the league.  Good luck with whatever you choose.

     
    CFLChef
    CFLChef
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 6122
    Posted: Sep. 11, 2021 - 6:52 PM ET #71

    I would just like too say, I am not happy with college football.  So many games my book has put CFL on the back burner.  No "Live" in game wagers.  They did post a 2nd half line for this WPG game but still.  

    Reply

    I would just like too say, I am not happy with college football.  So many games my book has put CFL on the back burner.  No "Live" in game wagers.  They did post a 2nd half line for this WPG game but still.  

     
    CFLChef
    CFLChef
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 6122
    Posted: Sep. 11, 2021 - 6:54 PM ET #72

    Will they do the same for this CGY@EDM game?

    Reply

    Will they do the same for this CGY@EDM game?

     
    SirBruce
    SirBruce
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 5601
    Posted: Sep. 11, 2021 - 6:54 PM ET #73

    Seems like a lot of guys out for next game.  Especially for Edmonton.  I like my Calgary play.  I think I will take the over also.  Weather is pretty good.  Great for football.  Cloudy so no sun in the eyes around 17 degrees so not too hot.  I think it will be a shoot out.

     

    Also took Calgary + 0.5 first half

     

    Lets go stamps....an_horse  (how do I turn this horse around?  He is going the wrong way...)

    Reply

    Seems like a lot of guys out for next game.  Especially for Edmonton.  I like my Calgary play.  I think I will take the over also.  Weather is pretty good.  Great for football.  Cloudy so no sun in the eyes around 17 degrees so not too hot.  I think it will be a shoot out.

     

    Also took Calgary + 0.5 first half

     

    Lets go stamps....an_horse  (how do I turn this horse around?  He is going the wrong way...)

     
    CFLChef
    CFLChef
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 6122
    Posted: Sep. 11, 2021 - 6:59 PM ET #74

    Half unit on the over 46.

    Reply

    Half unit on the over 46.

     
     
    SirBruce
    SirBruce
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 5601
    Posted: Sep. 11, 2021 - 7:01 PM ET #75

    Quote Originally Posted by CFLChef:

    I would just like too say, I am not happy with college football.  So many games my book has put CFL on the back burner.  No "Live" in game wagers.  They did post a 2nd half line for this WPG game but still.

     

    Who's your book.  I am with pinnacle and playnow which is Canadian and not too shabby.  The best is Bet365 but I am banned till December, don't ask...lol.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by CFLChef:

    I would just like too say, I am not happy with college football.  So many games my book has put CFL on the back burner.  No "Live" in game wagers.  They did post a 2nd half line for this WPG game but still.

     

    Who's your book.  I am with pinnacle and playnow which is Canadian and not too shabby.  The best is Bet365 but I am banned till December, don't ask...lol.

    All Forums | CFL
    «First Previous 345 ... 678 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,411
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 688
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,347
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,616
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,823
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,499
    • __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,268
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,878
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,849
    • Los Angeles Rams @ Philadelphia Eagles 5,884

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.