I can never remember the name of the original horse that used to run along the side lines every time CGY scored a TD, lol. It's not Dollar or trigger, oh I can't remember. I believe it its the son or daughter of that original horse that runs the sidelines now days.
Good thing I do not invest in the horses. The tracks would love me.
I can never remember the name of the original horse that used to run along the side lines every time CGY scored a TD, lol. It's not Dollar or trigger, oh I can't remember. I believe it its the son or daughter of that original horse that runs the sidelines now days.
Good thing I do not invest in the horses. The tracks would love me.
We have "Live" in game wagering for this game. I would like to thank Teddy Covers for sending a text message to Gary Bowman who's company was bought out by 365 many years ago and telling 365 to stop disrespecting the CFL, lol.
We have "Live" in game wagering for this game. I would like to thank Teddy Covers for sending a text message to Gary Bowman who's company was bought out by 365 many years ago and telling 365 to stop disrespecting the CFL, lol.
Inches on 2 down.... it is like a free play in the CFL since opposition needs to give you a yard. Why would you not take a shot down field? You can get an inch on 3rd down if need be. Not very aggressive play calling.
We need points guys...
We get 3 points.... whooppieeee. Only 43 more to go....
Inches on 2 down.... it is like a free play in the CFL since opposition needs to give you a yard. Why would you not take a shot down field? You can get an inch on 3rd down if need be. Not very aggressive play calling.
We need points guys...
We get 3 points.... whooppieeee. Only 43 more to go....
Believe it or not I am happy with a 3-6 score too start the 2nd qtr.
OK... I don't believe it... lol. I think you might be drinking too much cooking sherry Chef. Bo need to go.... come on, sing it with me. Bo needs to go....
Now Stamps loose a O-lineman when they don't have a replacement???
Quote Originally Posted by CFLChef:
Believe it or not I am happy with a 3-6 score too start the 2nd qtr.
OK... I don't believe it... lol. I think you might be drinking too much cooking sherry Chef. Bo need to go.... come on, sing it with me. Bo needs to go....
Now Stamps loose a O-lineman when they don't have a replacement???