I expect the Ti-Cats expended a lot of energy last week. I expect them too run out of gas this 2nd half. TOR +.5 of a point is the play.
Cool Chef. I like it. Good luck.
Cool Chef. I like it. Good luck.
Cool Chef. I like it. Good luck.
FYI, I am voting PPC in election. However, we have the dominion voting machines and the programming was actually developed in my city of Victoria, Canada. I think the Liberals won before a single vote has even been cast. I think there is a reason Trudeau called the election during a pandemic 2 years before he had too....
Sorry, all these election commercials get to me....
FYI, I am voting PPC in election. However, we have the dominion voting machines and the programming was actually developed in my city of Victoria, Canada. I think the Liberals won before a single vote has even been cast. I think there is a reason Trudeau called the election during a pandemic 2 years before he had too....
Sorry, all these election commercials get to me....
Only 3 points in the third. Not good for my totals play. I knew it was an iffy play when I made it. Games not over though... Dinwoodie needs to change it up and air it out now that he has established the run. It is not my fault he is stupid and doesn't do that....
Only 3 points in the third. Not good for my totals play. I knew it was an iffy play when I made it. Games not over though... Dinwoodie needs to change it up and air it out now that he has established the run. It is not my fault he is stupid and doesn't do that....
Well, this injury delay isn't helping wearing out the cats,
Nice to see him walk off but lets go already....
Well, this injury delay isn't helping wearing out the cats,
Nice to see him walk off but lets go already....
Well, looks like Kansas is gonna cover for a brother.... wish I would have got the green light. But a win for one is a win for all (unless your on the other side of course).
We need to remember it is us against the books and not each other....
Good job Spottie.
Well, looks like Kansas is gonna cover for a brother.... wish I would have got the green light. But a win for one is a win for all (unless your on the other side of course).
We need to remember it is us against the books and not each other....
Good job Spottie.
My over second half is toast but we need some Tor points for our boy Chef. Come on Toronto. The good thing is we have a third string qb for Hamilton in.
My over second half is toast but we need some Tor points for our boy Chef. Come on Toronto. The good thing is we have a third string qb for Hamilton in.
They ran the whole game with success... so ya, why dim witty??? Why?
They ran the whole game with success... so ya, why dim witty??? Why?
