I am inclined to take CGY +2 to start the 2nd half.
I will pass this 2nd half.
Stepen Banks says Bo is gonna have a good second half so since he is bigger than I am, I am going to agree..
Lets go Bo....
I'd actually would feel better better with Meaire behind center for the second but Dickenson is a QB himself so he is not pulling Bo no matter how painful it gets.
Lets score 32 points this half... ![]()
Stepen Banks says Bo is gonna have a good second half so since he is bigger than I am, I am going to agree..
Lets go Bo....
I'd actually would feel better better with Meaire behind center for the second but Dickenson is a QB himself so he is not pulling Bo no matter how painful it gets.
Lets score 32 points this half... ![]()
Hey... I see your horses are going the wrong way too...lol.
Hey fab, look at me cheering for your boys in red. ![]()
Hey... I see your horses are going the wrong way too...lol.
Hey fab, look at me cheering for your boys in red. ![]()
Well that explains the Olive branch to me.... Congrats. I am so jealous.
Stick around, I think you might be good luck for the Stamps.
Well that explains the Olive branch to me.... Congrats. I am so jealous.
Stick around, I think you might be good luck for the Stamps.
Another good move. Your having a nice Saturday...lol. ![]()
Hate to say it but we need Edmonton to get some points here... or throw a quick pick
Another good move. Your having a nice Saturday...lol. ![]()
Hate to say it but we need Edmonton to get some points here... or throw a quick pick
![]()
Anything Canadian... Love Raptors too. And of course you have your Flames and I have my Oilers. Anything Canadian is a win in my books.
Wish we had an NFL team. Why couldn't we have gotten Buffalo when there was talk about it.... wouldn't that be crazy today, with Josh Allen.
19 more points needed heading into the 4th. Not likely but not impossible.
![]()
Anything Canadian... Love Raptors too. And of course you have your Flames and I have my Oilers. Anything Canadian is a win in my books.
Wish we had an NFL team. Why couldn't we have gotten Buffalo when there was talk about it.... wouldn't that be crazy today, with Josh Allen.
19 more points needed heading into the 4th. Not likely but not impossible.
12 points need now with that pick 6....
Now lets go Bo. Shake it off and answer back.
Stamps 19-16 now... All good still
Huff just made an amazing catch. Bo turning it around? We'll see...
12 points need now with that pick 6....
Now lets go Bo. Shake it off and answer back.
Stamps 19-16 now... All good still
Huff just made an amazing catch. Bo turning it around? We'll see...
How is that even a questionable pass vs. fumble... the ball sailed 15M forward and I haven't seen too many fumbles going forward 15M... Talk about playing up the dramatics.
How is that even a questionable pass vs. fumble... the ball sailed 15M forward and I haven't seen too many fumbles going forward 15M... Talk about playing up the dramatics.
