Well for once I don't need to sweat out an over ![]()
Week 6 in-game thread...
So here is my problem.
I already know BC tends to play down to the competion. At an 18 point lead they might actually give BC points to start the 2nd half.
I think we got lucky the last game and should be happy with that.
5 mins too go.
So here is my problem.
I already know BC tends to play down to the competion. At an 18 point lead they might actually give BC points to start the 2nd half.
I think we got lucky the last game and should be happy with that.
5 mins too go.
iT'S +25.5 FOR LIONS??? THAT IS A GAIN THAT CAN'T BE IGNORED. GONNA CALCULATE A HEDGE FOR OPTIMUM PAYBACK. BUT BET PLACED. +25.5
Meant to edit that but got side tracked.... the +25.5 wasn't Lions (see my betting thread).
Game changes when one sided..... growth was exponential then at best it plateaus in still linear elevation. Still value to be had.
iT'S +25.5 FOR LIONS??? THAT IS A GAIN THAT CAN'T BE IGNORED. GONNA CALCULATE A HEDGE FOR OPTIMUM PAYBACK. BUT BET PLACED. +25.5
Meant to edit that but got side tracked.... the +25.5 wasn't Lions (see my betting thread).
Game changes when one sided..... growth was exponential then at best it plateaus in still linear elevation. Still value to be had.
Hmm. BC -2.5 to start the 2nd half. No thanks. Let's face it! We got lucky last game. Let's go to bed a Winner!
goodnight Chef. It was a fun day. Cheers.
Hmm. BC -2.5 to start the 2nd half. No thanks. Let's face it! We got lucky last game. Let's go to bed a Winner!
goodnight Chef. It was a fun day. Cheers.
Bruce, I trust you are keeping an eye on our Salmon stocks over there in BC.
I cast out...
Hook a whooper....
We chat... take pictures... then he goes back..
So I guess I am keeping an eye on stock.... good and tasty.
Bruce, I trust you are keeping an eye on our Salmon stocks over there in BC.
I cast out...
Hook a whooper....
We chat... take pictures... then he goes back..
So I guess I am keeping an eye on stock.... good and tasty.
Do you keep Reilly in the 4th? Why?
Not sure how smart BC coaches are but as a professional arm chair coach, I think I keep my valuable pieces protected and let them observe only in the 4th.
Do you keep Reilly in the 4th? Why?
Not sure how smart BC coaches are but as a professional arm chair coach, I think I keep my valuable pieces protected and let them observe only in the 4th.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,412
- Sunday 10/04/2026 688
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,348
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,623
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,823
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,499
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,268
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,879
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,849
- Los Angeles Rams @ Philadelphia Eagles 5,884
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
