I guess only me and you have placed bets on this late game Fabs.
You just got some points and my team got a TD. Nice start. ![]()
We are brothers and as such, any info pertinent is valuable to share. So good to know Chef. That doesn't boad well for over though.
Today Lions are going to win 42 -6....
We are brothers and as such, any info pertinent is valuable to share. So good to know Chef. That doesn't boad well for over though.
Today Lions are going to win 42 -6....
It was a double header today? I thought they already won. Not sure why/how they lost yesterday. Jays are tied for last wild card spot....
Jays... ![]()
It was a double header today? I thought they already won. Not sure why/how they lost yesterday. Jays are tied for last wild card spot....
Jays... ![]()
Fab... you got to keep me abreast of these winning situations...lol. It's us against the books and the boys in the CFL forum are the best and deserve winning picks. Therefore, when you have any future excellent plays (no guarantees), you should and would be received well. SHARE. Winning together is better than winning alone.
Fab... you got to keep me abreast of these winning situations...lol. It's us against the books and the boys in the CFL forum are the best and deserve winning picks. Therefore, when you have any future excellent plays (no guarantees), you should and would be received well. SHARE. Winning together is better than winning alone.
You know what sucks?
After I made my play and Fab mentioned his over. I looked into playing the over but Pinnacle didn't offer so I didn't play. That Sucks!!
Really dissappointed but you over guys have the play I wanted. I will be rooting for the over for you and because I thought it was the right call. You guys are way to smart. We're gonna break the bank the rest of the year.
You know what sucks?
After I made my play and Fab mentioned his over. I looked into playing the over but Pinnacle didn't offer so I didn't play. That Sucks!!
Really dissappointed but you over guys have the play I wanted. I will be rooting for the over for you and because I thought it was the right call. You guys are way to smart. We're gonna break the bank the rest of the year.
BC better slow down. 7-21
The books might just get greedy and take pts away from OTT too start the 2nd half.
If they do. I will be looking to back BC in this spot.
BC better slow down. 7-21
The books might just get greedy and take pts away from OTT too start the 2nd half.
If they do. I will be looking to back BC in this spot.
