• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | CFL

    Week 6 in-game thread...

    123 ... 678 Next Last»
    SirBruce
    spottie2935
    CFLChef
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 144
    Posts: 196
    123 ... 678 Next Last»
     
    SirBruce
    SirBruce
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 5601
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2021 - 7:51 PM ET #1

    Good day all.  I am hoping we all make profits this weekend (no losers would be nice)

     

    Everyone welcome to comment, rant, share, or simply cheer.

     

    Toronto game is underway.  So far.... nothing...  lol.

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    Good day all.  I am hoping we all make profits this weekend (no losers would be nice)

     

    Everyone welcome to comment, rant, share, or simply cheer.

     

    Toronto game is underway.  So far.... nothing...  lol.

     
    SirBruce
    SirBruce
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 5601
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2021 - 7:54 PM ET #2

    They should have a prop for the team with the most penalties.... I would put the house on Toronto.  Never seen a game that they never gave up more yards in penalties than their opponents. 

     

    Somebody tell me why did I pick Toronto?   

    Reply

    They should have a prop for the team with the most penalties.... I would put the house on Toronto.  Never seen a game that they never gave up more yards in penalties than their opponents. 

     

    Somebody tell me why did I pick Toronto?   

     
    SirBruce
    SirBruce
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 5601
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2021 - 7:56 PM ET #3

    I almost pulled the trigger on over on a hunch but said WTF do I know about totals....  like flipping a coin for me usually but with the juice.  Not a good idea for me.  

    THere is a lot of running by Toronto so maybe ingame under???  Nahh...

    Reply

    I almost pulled the trigger on over on a hunch but said WTF do I know about totals....  like flipping a coin for me usually but with the juice.  Not a good idea for me.  

    THere is a lot of running by Toronto so maybe ingame under???  Nahh...

     
    SirBruce
    SirBruce
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 5601
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2021 - 8:02 PM ET #4

    THat was a penalty right???  an_nailbiter

    Reply

    THat was a penalty right???  an_nailbiter

     
    SirBruce
    SirBruce
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 5601
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2021 - 8:03 PM ET #5

    Pass interference...   an_dance

    Reply

    Pass interference...   an_dance

     
    spottie2935
    spottie2935
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2001
    Posts: 23161
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2021 - 8:03 PM ET #6

    took Kansas live +24.5 

    Spottie2935 on socials
    Reply

    took Kansas live +24.5 

     
    SirBruce
    SirBruce
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 5601
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2021 - 8:04 PM ET #7

    First blood Argos.....  TOUCH DOWN

     

    an_dance

    Reply

    First blood Argos.....  TOUCH DOWN

     

    an_dance

     
    SirBruce
    SirBruce
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 5601
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2021 - 8:05 PM ET #8

    Quote Originally Posted by spottie2935:

    took Kansas live +24.5

     

    Is that a super great bet we all should be aware of and you're throwing us dogs a Money bone???

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by spottie2935:

    took Kansas live +24.5

     

    Is that a super great bet we all should be aware of and you're throwing us dogs a Money bone???

     
    SirBruce
    SirBruce
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 5601
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2021 - 8:12 PM ET #9

    Kansas is +19.5 now so you must have got it before a score you seen develop and happening.....

    Reply

    Kansas is +19.5 now so you must have got it before a score you seen develop and happening.....

     
    SirBruce
    SirBruce
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 5601
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2021 - 8:13 PM ET #10

    Toronto's D just picked off Evans....   an_dance

    Reply

    Toronto's D just picked off Evans....   an_dance

     
    spottie2935
    spottie2935
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2001
    Posts: 23161
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2021 - 8:13 PM ET #11

    @SirBruce

     wait until after this drive but i wanted to see kansas.

     

    Last season same matchup Kansas -4 

    Spottie2935 on socials
    Reply

    @SirBruce

     wait until after this drive but i wanted to see kansas.

     

    Last season same matchup Kansas -4 

     
    SirBruce
    SirBruce
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 5601
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2021 - 8:17 PM ET #12

    Quote Originally Posted by spottie2935:

    @SirBruce  wait until after this drive but i wanted to see kansas.   Last season same matchup Kansas -4

     

    I would have easily jumped aboard under your advice and with enough notice....  maybe next time.  Good luck Spottie.  Thanks for trying to share the wealth if that was what you were doing.... maybe you were just bragging...lol.  Whatever, I got nothing but love for ya brother so cheers.  an_cheers

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by spottie2935:

    @SirBruce  wait until after this drive but i wanted to see kansas.   Last season same matchup Kansas -4

     

    I would have easily jumped aboard under your advice and with enough notice....  maybe next time.  Good luck Spottie.  Thanks for trying to share the wealth if that was what you were doing.... maybe you were just bragging...lol.  Whatever, I got nothing but love for ya brother so cheers.  an_cheers

     
    SirBruce
    SirBruce
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 5601
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2021 - 8:21 PM ET #13

    Should of took the over.....lol.  Hamilton scores quickly with most of the second quarter left....

    Reply

    Should of took the over.....lol.  Hamilton scores quickly with most of the second quarter left....

     
    spottie2935
    spottie2935
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2001
    Posts: 23161
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2021 - 8:31 PM ET #14

    Quote Originally Posted by SirBruce:

    Should of took the over.....lol.  Hamilton scores quickly with most of the second quarter left....

     

    After 2 overs i was leaning under see I pass no reason to get involved with so much action on the table.

     

    Go crappy Kansas. an_cheers

    Spottie2935 on socials
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by SirBruce:

    Should of took the over.....lol.  Hamilton scores quickly with most of the second quarter left....

     

    After 2 overs i was leaning under see I pass no reason to get involved with so much action on the table.

     

    Go crappy Kansas. an_cheers

     
    SirBruce
    SirBruce
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 5601
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2021 - 8:35 PM ET #15

    Turn over in the endzone.... Toronto should have scored...thumbs_down

    Reply

    Turn over in the endzone.... Toronto should have scored...thumbs_down

     
    SirBruce
    SirBruce
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 5601
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2021 - 8:37 PM ET #16

    Crappy Kansas???  I been keeping my eye on the spread and see Kansas is at 26.5 now....  So what is the deal Spottie (not watching) is that an even better play now or should a guy stay away???

    Reply

    Crappy Kansas???  I been keeping my eye on the spread and see Kansas is at 26.5 now....  So what is the deal Spottie (not watching) is that an even better play now or should a guy stay away???

     
    spottie2935
    spottie2935
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2001
    Posts: 23161
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2021 - 8:40 PM ET #17

    I am in and committed.  Win or lose I am playing the line, not the teams. Kansas did enough early to get me to play. 

     

    My advice if you agree then play. 

    Spottie2935 on socials
    Reply

    I am in and committed.  Win or lose I am playing the line, not the teams. Kansas did enough early to get me to play. 

     

    My advice if you agree then play. 

     
    spottie2935
    spottie2935
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2001
    Posts: 23161
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2021 - 8:44 PM ET #18

    under looking better in Toronto Land

     

    Spottie2935 on socials
    Reply

    under looking better in Toronto Land

     

     
    SirBruce
    SirBruce
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 5601
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2021 - 8:50 PM ET #19

    Quote Originally Posted by spottie2935:

    I am in and committed.  Win or lose I am playing the line, not the teams. Kansas did enough early to get me to play.    My advice if you agree then play.

     

    Don't get me wrong Spottie.  I have the upmost respect and if you see something and said it was a good play, I would play it.  If it lost, I would not play the blame game and wouldnt hold it against you.  I am a big boy pulling the trigger but sometimes a friend with a good lead is welcomed....  peace_5

     

    I am not a troll nor do I feel good when someone else looses.  I only look for positive energy in everything I do... 

     

    21 seconds till I cover my 1st half play....  an_nailbiter

     

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by spottie2935:

    I am in and committed.  Win or lose I am playing the line, not the teams. Kansas did enough early to get me to play.    My advice if you agree then play.

     

    Don't get me wrong Spottie.  I have the upmost respect and if you see something and said it was a good play, I would play it.  If it lost, I would not play the blame game and wouldnt hold it against you.  I am a big boy pulling the trigger but sometimes a friend with a good lead is welcomed....  peace_5

     

    I am not a troll nor do I feel good when someone else looses.  I only look for positive energy in everything I do... 

     

    21 seconds till I cover my 1st half play....  an_nailbiter

     

     

     
    SirBruce
    SirBruce
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 5601
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2021 - 8:51 PM ET #20

    Whoaaa.... my heart stopped with that hail mary....  just about a catch.

    Reply

    Whoaaa.... my heart stopped with that hail mary....  just about a catch.

     
    CFLChef
    CFLChef
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 6122
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2021 - 8:56 PM ET #21

    TOR +.5 of a point too start the 2nd half.

    Reply

    TOR +.5 of a point too start the 2nd half.

     
    SirBruce
    SirBruce
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 5601
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2021 - 8:58 PM ET #22

    Quote Originally Posted by spottie2935:

    under looking better in Toronto Land

     

    There was a good deal of running the first half.  That will keep defence's honest.  It also sets up the pass later.  I am not a totals guy but since 1st was under, I always look at second half to be opposite of 1st half....  Therefore, if I was to play and with all due respect to you Spottie, I would play the over 2nd half but nahhh...  if you played the under, I will sincerely be on side cheering the under....  as a collective, we need unity and not division...  way more profitable for all that way.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by spottie2935:

    under looking better in Toronto Land

     

    There was a good deal of running the first half.  That will keep defence's honest.  It also sets up the pass later.  I am not a totals guy but since 1st was under, I always look at second half to be opposite of 1st half....  Therefore, if I was to play and with all due respect to you Spottie, I would play the over 2nd half but nahhh...  if you played the under, I will sincerely be on side cheering the under....  as a collective, we need unity and not division...  way more profitable for all that way.

     
    SirBruce
    SirBruce
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 5601
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2021 - 8:59 PM ET #23

    Quote Originally Posted by CFLChef:

    TOR +.5 of a point too start the 2nd half.

    Hi Chef, so what is your call.  My lean is Toronto but not enough to pull the trigger.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by CFLChef:

    TOR +.5 of a point too start the 2nd half.

    Hi Chef, so what is your call.  My lean is Toronto but not enough to pull the trigger.

     
    SirBruce
    SirBruce
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 5601
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2021 - 9:04 PM ET #24

    Since you got my one synaptic neuron firing with ideas of totals and talking to myself (nobody seems to be interested in the in-game), I talked myself into over 23.5 second half. 

     

    First, I took Toronto when I didn't want to

    Then, I take a total when I hate doing so.

    I got to stop listening to the voices in my head....  or pay more attention to them...lol.

    Reply

    Since you got my one synaptic neuron firing with ideas of totals and talking to myself (nobody seems to be interested in the in-game), I talked myself into over 23.5 second half. 

     

    First, I took Toronto when I didn't want to

    Then, I take a total when I hate doing so.

    I got to stop listening to the voices in my head....  or pay more attention to them...lol.

     
     
    CFLChef
    CFLChef
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 6122
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2021 - 9:05 PM ET #25

    I expect the Ti-Cats expended a lot of energy last week.

    I expect them too run out of gas this 2nd half.

    TOR +.5 of a point is the play.

    Reply

    I expect the Ti-Cats expended a lot of energy last week.

    I expect them too run out of gas this 2nd half.

    TOR +.5 of a point is the play.

    All Forums | CFL
    123 ... 678 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,411
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 688
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,347
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,616
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,823
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,499
    • __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,268
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,878
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,849
    • Los Angeles Rams @ Philadelphia Eagles 5,884

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.