si1ly, I have a question regarding your over/under on worksheets. So, at what point do you consider betting over/under lined compared to your model totals? Is there a percentage that the line is off by or by the number of points? Thank you!
WEEK 9 - NFL Breakdown Sheets
si1ly, I have a question regarding your over/under on worksheets. So, at what point do you consider betting over/under lined compared to your model totals? Is there a percentage that the line is off by or by the number of points? Thank you!
si1ly, I have a question regarding your over/under on worksheets. So, at what point do you consider betting over/under lined compared to your model totals? Is there a percentage that the line is off by or by the number of points? Thank you!
Hey si1ly thanks for all the great info and hard work! One of the few on here that I follow. Just wondering what is your record YTD? Thanks and BOL
Hey si1ly thanks for all the great info and hard work! One of the few on here that I follow. Just wondering what is your record YTD? Thanks and BOL
i was lucky enough to get chicago -3.5 +104, and denver -3.5 -101
i was lucky enough to get chicago -3.5 +104, and denver -3.5 -101
Sily,
Any reason not to tease Den/Chi both 7, to +3....... ![]()
Sily,
Any reason not to tease Den/Chi both 7, to +3....... ![]()
Sily,
Any reason not to tease Den/Chi both 7, to +3....... ![]()
it's never a good idea to cross the zero in teasers - you lose a lot value and now you have it landing on a key number of 3 on top of it which is bad because teasers bets (most of the time) lose on a tie
Sily,
Any reason not to tease Den/Chi both 7, to +3....... ![]()
it's never a good idea to cross the zero in teasers - you lose a lot value and now you have it landing on a key number of 3 on top of it which is bad because teasers bets (most of the time) lose on a tie
at my book it takes it all the way to -126 for a push possibility i don't need on a 1 unit play that type of juice kills my return on investment
at my book it takes it all the way to -126 for a push possibility i don't need on a 1 unit play that type of juice kills my return on investment
@ Sily
@JMT908
I've heard before that crossing zero is a no, no. However, "tie" would result in a push with my book. It was just a thought...reason they call it a "sucker" bet...But for some reason, can't seem to shake the fact this looks good!!! LOL...GL....
@ Sily
@JMT908
I've heard before that crossing zero is a no, no. However, "tie" would result in a push with my book. It was just a thought...reason they call it a "sucker" bet...But for some reason, can't seem to shake the fact this looks good!!! LOL...GL....
DEN -3.5 -105
CHI -3.5 -105
TB ML +105
BAL -3.5 -105 (coming off bye week)
I think these are going to be my only plays for the week.
TB ML & Den -3.5 +300 - 2 units
CHI & DEN & BAL +350 - 1 units
TB ML +105 - 4 units
DEN -3.5 -105
CHI -3.5 -105
TB ML +105
BAL -3.5 -105 (coming off bye week)
I think these are going to be my only plays for the week.
TB ML & Den -3.5 +300 - 2 units
CHI & DEN & BAL +350 - 1 units
TB ML +105 - 4 units
If anybody is itching to play some opening night NBA action.. I would recommend the Celtics +6.5 as the best bet on the board. I also lean under in the same game.
If anybody is itching to play some opening night NBA action.. I would recommend the Celtics +6.5 as the best bet on the board. I also lean under in the same game.
If anybody is itching to play some opening night NBA action.. I would recommend the Celtics +6.5 as the best bet on the board. I also lean under in the same game.
If anybody is itching to play some opening night NBA action.. I would recommend the Celtics +6.5 as the best bet on the board. I also lean under in the same game.
would you care to elaborate on the boston pick?
would you care to elaborate on the boston pick?
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,673
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,319
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,052
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,777
- MLB Playoffs 5,479
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,449
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 5,935
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 6,995
- **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 7,361
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,298
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
