These guys are worse than a 5 year old on Christmas eve.
Take your time. Patience is a virtue. And both women and myself like premature conclusions
Let's bet on accurate data; whatever it takes.
SHOW ME THE MONEY !!!!
Gordon, what in the world happened? Please elaborate. I know several females follow football, enjoy this sight and would like to continue to read intellectual feeds instead of the other stuff. Is it the website or his choice, etc...I really liked reading the post and enjoyed seeing the insight between the 2 of you I don't usually post but would like to know if he has moved. I have sent you a friend request when you get time would like you to accept. Thanks!
Gordon, what in the world happened? Please elaborate. I know several females follow football, enjoy this sight and would like to continue to read intellectual feeds instead of the other stuff. Is it the website or his choice, etc...I really liked reading the post and enjoyed seeing the insight between the 2 of you I don't usually post but would like to know if he has moved. I have sent you a friend request when you get time would like you to accept. Thanks!
