It'd be nice if the system could be tweaked a slight bit. If you/we could come up with a pick a day at + money then you'd really take advantage of those wagers when you get to the 4th, 5th and 6th picks when you're betting upwards of 50 percent of your bankroll.
Although I understand by doing so you potentially could be flirting with disaster alot more often.
I believe using baseball that this seriously could work seeing as dogs hit at close to 45 percent.
Nice going man.
It'd be nice if the system could be tweaked a slight bit. If you/we could come up with a pick a day at + money then you'd really take advantage of those wagers when you get to the 4th, 5th and 6th picks when you're betting upwards of 50 percent of your bankroll.
Although I understand by doing so you potentially could be flirting with disaster alot more often.
I believe using baseball that this seriously could work seeing as dogs hit at close to 45 percent.