Wed 5/11/11 Bankroll Balance: 1408
MLB: Milwaukee Brewers -128
Bet Amt: 14.08 1% of bankroll of 1408
15-6 Last 21 Games 11-3 Last 14 Games
If You Like This Thread Send Me A Friend Request
Wed 5/11/11 Bankroll Balance: 1408
MLB: Milwaukee Brewers -128
Bet Amt: 14.08 1% of bankroll of 1408
15-6 Last 21 Games 11-3 Last 14 Games
If You Like This Thread Send Me A Friend Request
Wed 5/11/11 Bankroll Balance: 1408
MLB: Milwaukee Brewers -128
Bet Amt: 14.08 1% of bankroll of 1408
15-6 Last 21 Games 11-3 Last 14 Games
If You Like This Thread Send Me A Friend Request
Hey, edpicker, if you dont mind I would like to start a thread using your picks with some form of LaBouchere money management system.
Go For It - No Problem
Hey, edpicker, if you dont mind I would like to start a thread using your picks with some form of LaBouchere money management system.
Go For It - No Problem
The reason for no picks on Thursday is because there were really only 4 plays in MLB, NBA, and NHL to choose from and I did not like any of them. In ALL sports I only play the ML or Pointspread. I do not do O/U's. (Man has to know his limitations - per Clint Eastwood). I also only play ML where the line is -140 or less.
95% of the time I will have a play every day.
The reason for no picks on Thursday is because there were really only 4 plays in MLB, NBA, and NHL to choose from and I did not like any of them. In ALL sports I only play the ML or Pointspread. I do not do O/U's. (Man has to know his limitations - per Clint Eastwood). I also only play ML where the line is -140 or less.
95% of the time I will have a play every day.
Thank you for the information. This information proves something to me also. At the start of April I made some adjustments to my handicapping and per your information I see that the adjustments are working out just fine. (April-May record 20-12).
Thank you for the information. This information proves something to me also. At the start of April I made some adjustments to my handicapping and per your information I see that the adjustments are working out just fine. (April-May record 20-12).
I like to stay with ONE play a day. It makes handling the bankroll ALOT easier. Those 0-2 or 0-3 days can kill you.
I like to stay with ONE play a day. It makes handling the bankroll ALOT easier. Those 0-2 or 0-3 days can kill you.
Thank you for the information. This information proves something to me also. At the start of April I made some adjustments to my handicapping and per your information I see that the adjustments are working out just fine. (April-May record 20-12).
Well since the last 2 posts have been about a martingale system, which is NOT important with this thread, I want to get back to THIS thread LINE OF THOUGHT.
16-6 Last 22 Games 11-4 Last 15 Games.
I Will Have Today's Play Up Around 5:30 PM CST
Thank you for the information. This information proves something to me also. At the start of April I made some adjustments to my handicapping and per your information I see that the adjustments are working out just fine. (April-May record 20-12).
Well since the last 2 posts have been about a martingale system, which is NOT important with this thread, I want to get back to THIS thread LINE OF THOUGHT.
16-6 Last 22 Games 11-4 Last 15 Games.
I Will Have Today's Play Up Around 5:30 PM CST
Well since the last 2 posts have been about a martingale system, which is NOT important with this thread, I want to get back to THIS thread LINE OF THOUGHT.
16-6 Last 22 Games 11-4 Last 15 Games.
I Will Have Today's Play Up Around 5:30 PM CST
![]()
![]()
Well since the last 2 posts have been about a martingale system, which is NOT important with this thread, I want to get back to THIS thread LINE OF THOUGHT.
16-6 Last 22 Games 11-4 Last 15 Games.
I Will Have Today's Play Up Around 5:30 PM CST
![]()
![]()
Fri 5/12/11 Bankroll Balance: 1394
MLB: Toronto Blue Jays -124
Bet Amt: 28.16 2% of bankroll of 1408
16-6 Last 22 Games 11-4 Last 15 Games
If You Like This Thread Send Me A Friend Request
Fri 5/12/11 Bankroll Balance: 1394
MLB: Toronto Blue Jays -124
Bet Amt: 28.16 2% of bankroll of 1408
16-6 Last 22 Games 11-4 Last 15 Games
If You Like This Thread Send Me A Friend Request
Fri 5/12/11 Bankroll Balance: 1394
MLB: Toronto Blue Jays -124
Bet Amt: 28.16 2% of bankroll of 1408
16-6 Last 22 Games 11-4 Last 15 Games
If You Like This Thread Send Me A Friend Request
Fri 5/12/11 Bankroll Balance: 1394
MLB: Toronto Blue Jays -124
Bet Amt: 28.16 2% of bankroll of 1408
16-6 Last 22 Games 11-4 Last 15 Games
If You Like This Thread Send Me A Friend Request
Toronto Blue Jays WON Bankroll: 1417
17-6 Last 23 Games 12-4 Last 16 Games
If You Like This Thread, Send Me A Friend Request
Toronto Blue Jays WON Bankroll: 1417
17-6 Last 23 Games 12-4 Last 16 Games
If You Like This Thread, Send Me A Friend Request
