Increase Your Bankroll 15 - 20% Each Month
It is based on the fact I will not lose 6 GAMES IN A ROW.
If I win 1 of 6, you win. I will give 6 different percents to bet.
Each amount is based on if the previous game was a loss.
If anytime during this 6 game cycle the game wins, you go back to the first bet percent based on the new bankroll amount.
Game 1 - 1% of bankroll
Game 2 - 3% of bankroll
Game 3 - 6% of bankroll
Game 4 - 12% of bankroll
Game 5 - 26% of bankroll
Game 6 - 52% of bankroll
This way if any game wilns in this 6 game cycle you win 1-3% of your bankroll.
I want to make you money. Since this is free, why not follow this for a couple of months.
You will get one play a day.
NHL: Anaheim UNDER 5 1/2 Invest 1% of bankroll.
Today 2nd game of streak: NHL: Boston Under 5 1/2 -150 Bet 4% of bankroll because of -150 line.
Remember percent of bankroll is based on the BEGINNING bankroll balance at start of streak.
Ex) If before last nite your bankroll was $1000., your bet amount today will be 4% of $1000 = $40.00
Today 2nd game of streak: NHL: Boston Under 5 1/2 -150 Bet 4% of bankroll because of -150 line.
Remember percent of bankroll is based on the BEGINNING bankroll balance at start of streak.
Ex) If before last nite your bankroll was $1000., your bet amount today will be 4% of $1000 = $40.00
Boston Won Bet Amount 40 won 22.50
New Bankroll Balance: 1012.50
Previous Balance 990.00
Lost Friday 1% = 10.00 = 990.00
Won Sat 4% = 40 to win 22.50 (line -150)
Boston Won Bet Amount 40 won 22.50
New Bankroll Balance: 1012.50
Previous Balance 990.00
Lost Friday 1% = 10.00 = 990.00
Won Sat 4% = 40 to win 22.50 (line -150)
If you're not going to lose 6 in a row why not double up?
Game 1 - 1% of bankroll-2%
Game 2 - 3% of bankroll-6%
Game 3 - 6% of bankroll-12%
Game 4 - 12% of bankroll-24%
Game 5 - 26% of bankroll-50%
Game 6 - 52% of bankroll-100%
If you're not going to lose 6 in a row why not double up?
Game 1 - 1% of bankroll-2%
Game 2 - 3% of bankroll-6%
Game 3 - 6% of bankroll-12%
Game 4 - 12% of bankroll-24%
Game 5 - 26% of bankroll-50%
Game 6 - 52% of bankroll-100%
This should explain your question.
If anytime during this 6 game cycle the game wins, you go back to the first bet percent based on the new bankroll amount.
Game 1 - 1% of bankroll
Game 2 - 3% of bankroll
Game 3 - 6% of bankroll
Game 4 - 12% of bankroll
Game 5 - 26% of bankroll
Game 6 - 52% of bankroll
The bet amount is always what your bankroll was at the START of the streak.
Ex) $1,000. Starting Bankroll
1st bet 10 lost
2nd bet 40 lost
3rd bet 60 lost
4th bet 120 lost
5th bet 260 lost
6th bet 520 ---- All 6 bets add up to your starting bankroll $1,000.
This should explain your question.
If anytime during this 6 game cycle the game wins, you go back to the first bet percent based on the new bankroll amount.
Game 1 - 1% of bankroll
Game 2 - 3% of bankroll
Game 3 - 6% of bankroll
Game 4 - 12% of bankroll
Game 5 - 26% of bankroll
Game 6 - 52% of bankroll
The bet amount is always what your bankroll was at the START of the streak.
Ex) $1,000. Starting Bankroll
1st bet 10 lost
2nd bet 40 lost
3rd bet 60 lost
4th bet 120 lost
5th bet 260 lost
6th bet 520 ---- All 6 bets add up to your starting bankroll $1,000.
Good luck.
If you're not going to lose 6 in a row why not double up?
Game 1 - 1% of bankroll-2%
Game 2 - 3% of bankroll-6%
Game 3 - 6% of bankroll-12%
Game 4 - 12% of bankroll-24%
Game 5 - 26% of bankroll-50%
Game 6 - 52% of bankroll-100%
Anything can happen in the sports world. I would rather go the safe route and give myself 6 games. 1-5 = 16.6% win percent.
The idea here is to win and make money.
Good luck.
If you're not going to lose 6 in a row why not double up?
Game 1 - 1% of bankroll-2%
Game 2 - 3% of bankroll-6%
Game 3 - 6% of bankroll-12%
Game 4 - 12% of bankroll-24%
Game 5 - 26% of bankroll-50%
Game 6 - 52% of bankroll-100%
Anything can happen in the sports world. I would rather go the safe route and give myself 6 games. 1-5 = 16.6% win percent.
The idea here is to win and make money.
I have no idea who SuperEagle - Part 2 is.
Please if you are going to post on this thread, take the picture of the girl giving the finger out. Not Cool.
I have no idea who SuperEagle - Part 2 is.
Please if you are going to post on this thread, take the picture of the girl giving the finger out. Not Cool.
You WILL lose 6 in a row at some point... GL though.
as much as i hate to agree ... whether you are playing many games or one every couple of days ... at some point of your life you will lose 6 in a row ... actually this is the first year in many where i've lost 7 or 8 in a row ... following by winning 11 in a row =D
i would stay away from this system as it may only work for a short time ... good luck
You WILL lose 6 in a row at some point... GL though.
as much as i hate to agree ... whether you are playing many games or one every couple of days ... at some point of your life you will lose 6 in a row ... actually this is the first year in many where i've lost 7 or 8 in a row ... following by winning 11 in a row =D
i would stay away from this system as it may only work for a short time ... good luck
This system is in a NO WIN situation. The system could continue to make money and the bankroll grow and grow and grow and there will be someone saying "Oh you are going to lose 6 games in a row sometime". Always that doubt.
With the parameters I am using to select a O/U play and restricting my plays to the NHL and MLB, I feel very confident this system will be success for years and years.
But only time will tell. So why don't we all just keep our opinions to ourselves and let the system prove itself.
This system is in a NO WIN situation. The system could continue to make money and the bankroll grow and grow and grow and there will be someone saying "Oh you are going to lose 6 games in a row sometime". Always that doubt.
With the parameters I am using to select a O/U play and restricting my plays to the NHL and MLB, I feel very confident this system will be success for years and years.
But only time will tell. So why don't we all just keep our opinions to ourselves and let the system prove itself.
I have no idea who SuperEagle - Part 2 is.
Please if you are going to post on this thread, take the picture of the girl giving the finger out. Not Cool.
SuperEagle was a good guy who did the same thing you are doing - try to go 6 games without a loss. If you click on the link I provided you can view his entire thread. He had a lot of success for awhile.. so much that he decided to go Tout and created a website and started selling the picks. Shortly after that he lost the magical 6 in a row and a lot of people were pissed at him.
Altho I disagreed with his decision to go Tout and sell the picks, I could not fault him for trying to make some extra money from his success.
I had always been a believer in Chasing IF you were smart enough. Altho it's impossible to say you will never lose 6 in a row, I think you can definitely improve the odds in your favor by being very selective. ACE-ACE has been doing this for quite awhile now (which is where SuperEagle got the idea from), and altho I have not checked in on him for awhile I have not heard of him losing.
Limiting yourself to NHL and MLB totals is a good idea I think. Not as many people play totals for some reason, but I think they are easier to hit than spreads.
There's many ways to skin a cat, so for people to say you can only make money one particular way in this business is very unfair. If there was one perfect way to make money at this then that is what everyone would be doing.
You've been a member here since 2005, so I have to assume you have some experience doing this.. good luck on your journey ![]()
PS. As for my Avatar.. it is Jessica Biel. This isn't a church message board, so get over it. ![]()
I have no idea who SuperEagle - Part 2 is.
Please if you are going to post on this thread, take the picture of the girl giving the finger out. Not Cool.
SuperEagle was a good guy who did the same thing you are doing - try to go 6 games without a loss. If you click on the link I provided you can view his entire thread. He had a lot of success for awhile.. so much that he decided to go Tout and created a website and started selling the picks. Shortly after that he lost the magical 6 in a row and a lot of people were pissed at him.
Altho I disagreed with his decision to go Tout and sell the picks, I could not fault him for trying to make some extra money from his success.
I had always been a believer in Chasing IF you were smart enough. Altho it's impossible to say you will never lose 6 in a row, I think you can definitely improve the odds in your favor by being very selective. ACE-ACE has been doing this for quite awhile now (which is where SuperEagle got the idea from), and altho I have not checked in on him for awhile I have not heard of him losing.
Limiting yourself to NHL and MLB totals is a good idea I think. Not as many people play totals for some reason, but I think they are easier to hit than spreads.
There's many ways to skin a cat, so for people to say you can only make money one particular way in this business is very unfair. If there was one perfect way to make money at this then that is what everyone would be doing.
You've been a member here since 2005, so I have to assume you have some experience doing this.. good luck on your journey ![]()
PS. As for my Avatar.. it is Jessica Biel. This isn't a church message board, so get over it. ![]()
kreatture... there may be many ways to skin a cat but there are not many ways to be a successful gambler. With odds stacked against you, you are destined to lose unless you find value. Once you find value, there is a specific formula (Kelly) that optimally exploits that edge. <--- This is the perfect way to win at gambling and nothing beats it. There ARE different ways to find the value but finding edges and using Kelly to exploit them should be the basis of every single system that is intended to win.
kreatture... there may be many ways to skin a cat but there are not many ways to be a successful gambler. With odds stacked against you, you are destined to lose unless you find value. Once you find value, there is a specific formula (Kelly) that optimally exploits that edge. <--- This is the perfect way to win at gambling and nothing beats it. There ARE different ways to find the value but finding edges and using Kelly to exploit them should be the basis of every single system that is intended to win.
And the age old question for chasers: Why do you bet so much on your 6th game when your 6th game is not 6 times stronger than your first bet? Why after 5 losses does your 6th game become a big unit "power play"? It just doesn't make logical sense.
The only thing a chase is good for is keeping players disciplined because they can't bet more than one game at a time... You have to focus in on your best play of the day... something I should learn how to do!
GL
And the age old question for chasers: Why do you bet so much on your 6th game when your 6th game is not 6 times stronger than your first bet? Why after 5 losses does your 6th game become a big unit "power play"? It just doesn't make logical sense.
The only thing a chase is good for is keeping players disciplined because they can't bet more than one game at a time... You have to focus in on your best play of the day... something I should learn how to do!
GL
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
