Increase Your Bankroll 15 - 20% Each Month
How is this working out so far? Have you lost 6 in a row yet?
My longest losing streak is 3 in a row. Everything is going as planned. I am up 27% since I started on March 7, 2011.
Follow this thread. Everyday I post the play and how much is in the bankroll and how much to bet.
How is this working out so far? Have you lost 6 in a row yet?
My longest losing streak is 3 in a row. Everything is going as planned. I am up 27% since I started on March 7, 2011.
Follow this thread. Everyday I post the play and how much is in the bankroll and how much to bet.
nice job ed, shouldn't your bankroll be at 1317 instead of 1311?
No -130 = $13.00 to win $10.00 so I betted 13.07 to win 10.00
nice job ed, shouldn't your bankroll be at 1317 instead of 1311?
No -130 = $13.00 to win $10.00 so I betted 13.07 to win 10.00
No -130 = $13.00 to win $10.00 so I betted 13.07 to win 10.00
yes I understand that, you won $10 but only increased your bankroll from $1307 to $1311 for an increase of only $4.. I really appreciate you sharing this system, & I already played okc last night, so best of luck today!! ![]()
No -130 = $13.00 to win $10.00 so I betted 13.07 to win 10.00
yes I understand that, you won $10 but only increased your bankroll from $1307 to $1311 for an increase of only $4.. I really appreciate you sharing this system, & I already played okc last night, so best of luck today!! ![]()
yes I understand that, you won $10 but only increased your bankroll from $1307 to $1311 for an increase of only $4.. I really appreciate you sharing this system, & I already played okc last night, so best of luck today!! ![]()
Bankroll should be 1307
Thanks for SEEING the error
yes I understand that, you won $10 but only increased your bankroll from $1307 to $1311 for an increase of only $4.. I really appreciate you sharing this system, & I already played okc last night, so best of luck today!! ![]()
Bankroll should be 1307
Thanks for SEEING the error
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
