Up 1058.5% Since Start On March 7, 2011
Starting Bankroll: $1,000 Current Bankroll: $11,585
Try Me For The Month Of May FREE
https://doubleyourbankrollevery4months.blogspot.com
Up 1058.5% Since Start On March 7, 2011
Starting Bankroll: $1,000 Current Bankroll: $11,585
Try Me For The Month Of May FREE
https://doubleyourbankrollevery4months.blogspot.com
Up 1058.5% Since Start On March 7, 2011
Starting Bankroll: $1,000 Current Bankroll: $11,585
Try Me For The Month Of May FREE
https://doubleyourbankrollevery4months.blogspot.com
ATTENTION: ADDITION TO SERVICE
I Am Always Looking For New Ways To MAKE YOU MONEY.
Starting Monday I Will Be Giving Tennis Plays. I Give Moneyline & ATS Plays.
Try Me For The Balance Of May - You Will Be Surprised.
Up 1072.2% Since Start On March 7, 2011
Starting Bankroll: $1,000 Current Bankroll: $11,722
Try Me For The Month Of May FREE
ATTENTION: ADDITION TO SERVICE
I Am Always Looking For New Ways To MAKE YOU MONEY.
Starting Monday I Will Be Giving Tennis Plays. I Give Moneyline & ATS Plays.
Try Me For The Balance Of May - You Will Be Surprised.
Up 1072.2% Since Start On March 7, 2011
Starting Bankroll: $1,000 Current Bankroll: $11,722
Try Me For The Month Of May FREE
The Last 2 Days I Have Posted The Play 10 Minutes BEFORE The Game Started. Yes Some Days I Do Not Post The Play Win Or Lose Until The Next Day. Big Deal. If You Want To Consider This A Scam, Feel Free To Think That Way. But First Look At My RSI Rating At The Top Right Corner. 5 Stars Indicate A Very Good Handicapper Or Go To My Blog And Look At My W/L Record In The Individual Sports. Then You Judge.
Up 700.0% Since Start On March 7, 2011
Starting Bankroll: $1,000 Current Bankroll: $8000.00
Every Play Is Documented On The Blog
STEADY MONTHLY INCOME
I am sorry I have to agree with Wiz on this. If you do not post the games 5-10 minutes after they start it is very easy to lie about things. Not saying that you would do that but never going on a 6 game losing streak is something that is very rare. Even an experianced handicapper like yourself should know that.
That being said, if you change the result or leave out a play that lost and put up a "no Play" that day....you can manipulate this into a winning system very easily.
The Last 2 Days I Have Posted The Play 10 Minutes BEFORE The Game Started. Yes Some Days I Do Not Post The Play Win Or Lose Until The Next Day. Big Deal. If You Want To Consider This A Scam, Feel Free To Think That Way. But First Look At My RSI Rating At The Top Right Corner. 5 Stars Indicate A Very Good Handicapper Or Go To My Blog And Look At My W/L Record In The Individual Sports. Then You Judge.
Up 700.0% Since Start On March 7, 2011
Starting Bankroll: $1,000 Current Bankroll: $8000.00
Every Play Is Documented On The Blog
STEADY MONTHLY INCOME
I am sorry I have to agree with Wiz on this. If you do not post the games 5-10 minutes after they start it is very easy to lie about things. Not saying that you would do that but never going on a 6 game losing streak is something that is very rare. Even an experianced handicapper like yourself should know that.
That being said, if you change the result or leave out a play that lost and put up a "no Play" that day....you can manipulate this into a winning system very easily.
If you look at the blog, I have the Chicago White Sox game as a Winner and the New York Met as a Loser.
Rare day where I had 2 plays.
I offered ALL OF MAY FREE to everyone. If anyone wanted to really know if I was lying or not, they should have signed up for FREE service and found out themselves.
Starting this week I have started to give tennis plays also.
If you look at the blog, I have the Chicago White Sox game as a Winner and the New York Met as a Loser.
Rare day where I had 2 plays.
I offered ALL OF MAY FREE to everyone. If anyone wanted to really know if I was lying or not, they should have signed up for FREE service and found out themselves.
Starting this week I have started to give tennis plays also.
Hey Ed - Did you know I am up 1895.40% since December 1st?
And I have never had to risk my entire bankroll.....
Check it out
Oh yeah, and these are free!!
Hey Ed - Did you know I am up 1895.40% since December 1st?
And I have never had to risk my entire bankroll.....
Check it out
Oh yeah, and these are free!!
Up 1,1850.0% Since Start On March 7, 2011
Starting Bankroll: $1,000 Current Bankroll: $12,850
Steady Monthly Income
12-4 Last16 Games
Made A Mistake Keying In The Percent Of Increase
Up 1,850.0% Since Start On March 7, 2011
Starting Bankroll: $1,000 Current Bankroll: $12,850
Steady Monthly Income
12-4 Last16 Games
Up 1,1850.0% Since Start On March 7, 2011
Starting Bankroll: $1,000 Current Bankroll: $12,850
Steady Monthly Income
12-4 Last16 Games
Made A Mistake Keying In The Percent Of Increase
Up 1,850.0% Since Start On March 7, 2011
Starting Bankroll: $1,000 Current Bankroll: $12,850
Steady Monthly Income
12-4 Last16 Games
