Increase Your Bankroll 15 - 20% Each Month
Fri 5/6/11 Bankroll Balance: 1377
MLB: SF Giants -114
Bet Amt: 13.77 1% of bankroll of 1377
13-4 Last 17 Games 8-2 Last 10 Games
If You Like This Thread Send Me A Friend Request
Fri 5/6/11 Bankroll Balance: 1377
MLB: SF Giants -114
Bet Amt: 13.77 1% of bankroll of 1377
13-4 Last 17 Games 8-2 Last 10 Games
If You Like This Thread Send Me A Friend Request
Sat 5/7/11 Bankroll Balance: 1389
MLB: Florida Marlins -134
Bet Amt: 13.89 1% of bankroll of 1389
14-4 Last 18 Games 9-2 Last 11 Games
If You Like This Thread Send Me A Friend Request
Sat 5/7/11 Bankroll Balance: 1389
MLB: Florida Marlins -134
Bet Amt: 13.89 1% of bankroll of 1389
14-4 Last 18 Games 9-2 Last 11 Games
If You Like This Thread Send Me A Friend Request
Sat 5/7/11 Bankroll Balance: 1389
MLB: Florida Marlins -134
Bet Amt: 13.89 1% of bankroll of 1389
14-4 Last 18 Games 9-2 Last 11 Games
If You Like This Thread Send Me A Friend Request
Keep the winners coming Edpicker!!!! You're on a nice roll!!!
Sat 5/7/11 Bankroll Balance: 1389
MLB: Florida Marlins -134
Bet Amt: 13.89 1% of bankroll of 1389
14-4 Last 18 Games 9-2 Last 11 Games
If You Like This Thread Send Me A Friend Request
Keep the winners coming Edpicker!!!! You're on a nice roll!!!
Been following this closely... lovely to notice the haters are away when it's been winning. These guys don't realize that betting isn't a daily sprint, it's not weekly or monthly.
Keep plugging away bud! I sent a friend request.
Been following this closely... lovely to notice the haters are away when it's been winning. These guys don't realize that betting isn't a daily sprint, it's not weekly or monthly.
Keep plugging away bud! I sent a friend request.
Been following this closely... lovely to notice the haters are away when it's been winning. These guys don't realize that betting isn't a daily sprint, it's not weekly or monthly.
Keep plugging away bud! I sent a friend request.
I Want To Thank Everyone For The Kind And Encouraging Comments.
Like I Have Always Said "Time Will Tell". Problem Is Most People Are Not Patient.
Been following this closely... lovely to notice the haters are away when it's been winning. These guys don't realize that betting isn't a daily sprint, it's not weekly or monthly.
Keep plugging away bud! I sent a friend request.
I Want To Thank Everyone For The Kind And Encouraging Comments.
Like I Have Always Said "Time Will Tell". Problem Is Most People Are Not Patient.
Florida Marlins LOST Bankroll: 1375
14-5 Last 19 Games 9-3 Last 12 Games.
I Am Taking Sunday 5/8/11 Off. It Is Mothers Day And I NEED To Pick Up Some Points With My Wife.
Florida Marlins LOST Bankroll: 1375
14-5 Last 19 Games 9-3 Last 12 Games.
I Am Taking Sunday 5/8/11 Off. It Is Mothers Day And I NEED To Pick Up Some Points With My Wife.
jimtig----two sites two names
Yep, that's me. Never thought about using the same user id that I used at Wagerline.
jimtig----two sites two names
Yep, that's me. Never thought about using the same user id that I used at Wagerline.
I hope everyone had a good Mother's Day.
I had a good day. I picked up a few "Points" with the wife. The points should last me until Friday. Then I will be in the "hole" again. But you gotta lovem.
I hope everyone had a good Mother's Day.
I had a good day. I picked up a few "Points" with the wife. The points should last me until Friday. Then I will be in the "hole" again. But you gotta lovem.
Mon 5/9/11 Bankroll Balance: 1375
NHL: Vancouver -140
Bet Amt: 27.78 2% of bankroll of 1389
14-5 Last 19 Games 9-3 Last 12 Games
If You Like This Thread Send Me A Friend Request
Mon 5/9/11 Bankroll Balance: 1375
NHL: Vancouver -140
Bet Amt: 27.78 2% of bankroll of 1389
14-5 Last 19 Games 9-3 Last 12 Games
If You Like This Thread Send Me A Friend Request
Quick question. How do you determine your daily selection?
Send me a friend request if you don't mind.
Quick question. How do you determine your daily selection?
Send me a friend request if you don't mind.
Tues 5/10/11 Bankroll Balance: 1395
MLB: Texas Rangers -106
Bet Amt: 13.95 1% of bankroll of 1395
15-5 Last 20 Games 10-3 Last 13 Games
If You Like This Thread Send Me A Friend Request
Tues 5/10/11 Bankroll Balance: 1395
MLB: Texas Rangers -106
Bet Amt: 13.95 1% of bankroll of 1395
15-5 Last 20 Games 10-3 Last 13 Games
If You Like This Thread Send Me A Friend Request
Texas Rangers WON Bankroll: 1408
Up 40.8% Since Start On March 7, 2011
16-5 Last 21 Games 11-3 Last 14 Games
If You Like This Thread, Send Me A Friend Request
Texas Rangers WON Bankroll: 1408
Up 40.8% Since Start On March 7, 2011
16-5 Last 21 Games 11-3 Last 14 Games
If You Like This Thread, Send Me A Friend Request
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
