Sat 4/9/11 Bankroll Balance: 1218
NHL: LA Kings ML -130 Bet Amt: 12.18 1% of bankroll
Thank you for the support. I only have ONE thing to say to people who question my system, CHECK BACK IN JUNE and let us compare how much I made vs. what you have made.
Time Will Tell
Thank you for the support. I only have ONE thing to say to people who question my system, CHECK BACK IN JUNE and let us compare how much I made vs. what you have made.
Time Will Tell
Thank you for the support. I only have ONE thing to say to people who question my system, CHECK BACK IN JUNE and let us compare how much I made vs. what you have made.
Time Will Tell
Thank you for the support. I only have ONE thing to say to people who question my system, CHECK BACK IN JUNE and let us compare how much I made vs. what you have made.
Time Will Tell
That's Cool. Life Is About Challenges.
GL dj_destroyer. I wish you well.
That's Cool. Life Is About Challenges.
GL dj_destroyer. I wish you well.
