sign up and you will get 2 weeks for the price of 1 week ($50.00) and if you dont cash on your 1st day you will get 1 month for the price of 1 week instead. I can do this because I know how to cash and have no fear in losing.
sign up and you will get 2 weeks for the price of 1 week ($50.00) and if you dont cash on your 1st day you will get 1 month for the price of 1 week instead. I can do this because I know how to cash and have no fear in losing.
new clients will be welcomed with a free week when they sign up. If you dont win on your first day you will get a full month for the price of 1 week ($50.00/wk) instead of the usual promotional 2 weeks for the price of 1 week (new clients).
good luck tomorrow
2-0 +5 units for Monday (1-0 nfl, 1-0 mlb)
14-6 last days (since sept 13) +21.87 units (71%)
57-32 +47.30 units since aug. 15th (64% my last 88 picks)
new clients will be welcomed with a free week when they sign up. If you dont win on your first day you will get a full month for the price of 1 week ($50.00/wk) instead of the usual promotional 2 weeks for the price of 1 week (new clients).
new clients will be welcomed with a free week when they sign up. If you dont win on your first day you will get a full month for the price of 1 week ($50.00/wk) instead of the usual promotional 2 weeks for the price of 1 week (new clients).
good luck tomorrow
10-2 in football *(ncaa/nfl combined) since monday september 13th. Join the most honest service in the business.
Join for the week and get an extra week free. If I dont get you started with a winning day, you will get a months worth of picks instead of just a free week to go along with your purchased week.
(2 weeks for the price of 1 week or if I lose on your first day you will get 1 month for the price of 1 week. This is my guarantee to you)
new clients will be welcomed with a free week when they sign up. If you dont win on your first day you will get a full month for the price of 1 week ($50.00/wk) instead of the usual promotional 2 weeks for the price of 1 week (new clients).
good luck tomorrow
10-2 in football *(ncaa/nfl combined) since monday september 13th. Join the most honest service in the business.
Join for the week and get an extra week free. If I dont get you started with a winning day, you will get a months worth of picks instead of just a free week to go along with your purchased week.
(2 weeks for the price of 1 week or if I lose on your first day you will get 1 month for the price of 1 week. This is my guarantee to you)
new clients will be welcomed with a free week when they sign up. If you dont win on your first day you will get a full month for the price of 1 week ($50.00/wk) instead of the usual promotional 2 weeks for the price of 1 week (new clients).
good luck tomorrow
10-2 in football *(ncaa/nfl combined) since monday september 13th. Join the most honest service in the business.
Join for the week and get an extra week free. If I dont get you started with a winning day, you will get a months worth of picks instead of just a free week to go along with your purchased week.
(2 weeks for the price of 1 week or if I lose on your first day you will get 1 month for the price of 1 week. This is my guarantee to you)
Premium pick- Tuesday September 21st
reds ml -125 (small bet to win 1 unit) (winner)
rockies ml -137 (small bet to win 1 unit) loss
1-1 -0.37 units
3-1 +4.63 units this week
15-7 last days 9 days (since sept 13) +21.50 units (68%)
58-33 +46.93 units since aug. 15th (64% my last 91 picks)
new clients will be welcomed with a free week when they sign up. If you dont win on your first day you will get a full month for the price of 1 week ($50.00/wk) instead of the usual promotional 2 weeks for the price of 1 week (new clients).
good luck tomorrow
10-2 in football *(ncaa/nfl combined) since monday september 13th. Join the most honest service in the business.
Join for the week and get an extra week free. If I dont get you started with a winning day, you will get a months worth of picks instead of just a free week to go along with your purchased week.
(2 weeks for the price of 1 week or if I lose on your first day you will get 1 month for the price of 1 week. This is my guarantee to you)
-new customers will receive 1 month for the price of 1 week (50.00) to start their membership with me. I will be doing this for the next 2 days and believe me it is the best time to jump on. (4-1 monday night football ytd).
For those joining after the next 2 days will still get 2 weeks for the price of 1 week to start their membership
my motto is what have I done for you lately and to answer that question, I would have to say is win with honesty and top notch service for my client. I am the only one employed by khaliagent sports, some would call it a one man army. That would be correct except I treat my client like a soldier who is right there in battle with me.
I never said I am the best but I will say I am a 1%er. The 1% in this industry you can trust for solid picks and a winning system.
Premium pick- Sunday September 26th
dallas+3 (buy the half point to make it +3) (medium bet to win 3 units) (winner)
jaguars +2 +100 (small bet to win 1 unit) loss
1-1 +2 units for sunday
10-8 this week +8.20 units this week
22-14 last days 14 days (since sept 13) +25.07 units (61%)
*14-6 (70%) run in football *(ncaa/nfl combined) since monday september 13th. (all documented here)
65-39 +51.50 units since August 15th (63% my last 104 picks)
-new customers will receive 1 month for the price of 1 week (50.00) to start their membership with me. I will be doing this for the next 2 days and believe me it is the best time to jump on. (4-1 monday night football ytd).
For those joining after the next 2 days will still get 2 weeks for the price of 1 week to start their membership
my motto is what have I done for you lately and to answer that question, I would have to say is win with honesty and top notch service for my client. I am the only one employed by khaliagent sports, some would call it a one man army. That would be correct except I treat my client like a soldier who is right there in battle with me.
I never said I am the best but I will say I am a 1%er. The 1% in this industry you can trust for solid picks and a winning system.