FREE
100% Signup Bonus
Simply make your first
deposit and we'll automatically match 100% of your
deposit! PLUS, we'll give you 14-day entry into
Daily First Deposit $500 Freerolls!
www.OddsMaker.com Sportsbook, Casino & Poker Room
Use Referral Id: 1786526
If you lose, I'll give you a free $25 Promo code to try and win your money back! Email: Landon.Smithons@gmail.com
FREE
100% Signup Bonus
Simply make your first
deposit and we'll automatically match 100% of your
deposit! PLUS, we'll give you 14-day entry into
Daily First Deposit $500 Freerolls!
www.OddsMaker.com Sportsbook, Casino & Poker Room
Use Referral Id: 1786526
If you lose, I'll give you a free $25 Promo code to try and win your money back! Email: Landon.Smithons@gmail.com
FREE 100% Signup Bonus Simply make your first deposit and we'll automatically match 100% of your deposit! PLUS, we'll give you 14-day entry into Daily First Deposit $500 Freerolls!
www.OddsMaker.com Sportsbook, Casino & Poker Room
Use Referral Id: 1786526
If you lose, I'll give you a free $25 Promo code to try and win your money back! Email: Landon.Smithons@gmail.com
Are you lost?
No idea who this guy is and I have no affiliations with his company.
Quote Originally Posted by qwertyasdfgh:
FREE 100% Signup Bonus Simply make your first deposit and we'll automatically match 100% of your deposit! PLUS, we'll give you 14-day entry into Daily First Deposit $500 Freerolls!
www.OddsMaker.com Sportsbook, Casino & Poker Room
Use Referral Id: 1786526
If you lose, I'll give you a free $25 Promo code to try and win your money back! Email: Landon.Smithons@gmail.com
Are you lost?
No idea who this guy is and I have no affiliations with his company.
-new members will receive 2 weeks for the price of 1 week ($50.00)
guarantee:
*if you dont profit in your first week (new customers), your "2 weeks for price of 1 week" promo will turn into a "1 month for the price of 1 week promo. I am confident I can make a winner out of anyone.
*I am not a hype machine, and my winners and losers are here for all to see. I work with a proven system that wins nothing more nothing less.
Premium pick- Thursday September 16th
nc state -2 (medium bet to win 2 units) (winner)
sd +117 (small bet: Bet 1 unit to win 1.17 units) loss
-new members will receive 2 weeks for the price of 1 week ($50.00)
guarantee:
*if you dont profit in your first week (new customers), your "2 weeks for price of 1 week" promo will turn into a "1 month for the price of 1 week promo. I am confident I can make a winner out of anyone.
*I am not a hype machine, and my winners and losers are here for all to see. I work with a proven system that wins nothing more nothing less.
-new members will receive 2 weeks for the price of 1 week ($50.00)
guarantee:
*if you dont profit in your first week (new customers), your "2 weeks for price of 1 week" promo will turn into a "1 month for the price of 1 week promo. I am confident I can make a winner out of anyone.
Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:
premium pick- Friday September 17th
so miss -5 (-105) (medium bet to win 2 units) (winner)
1-0 +2 units for friday
8-5 +11.25 units this week
51-31 +36.68 units since aug. 15th (62% my last 81 picks)
-new members will receive 2 weeks for the price of 1 week ($50.00)
guarantee:
*if you dont profit in your first week (new customers), your "2 weeks for price of 1 week" promo will turn into a "1 month for the price of 1 week promo. I am confident I can make a winner out of anyone.
-new members will receive 2 weeks for the price of 1 week ($50.00)
guarantee:
*if you dont profit in your first week (new customers), your "2 weeks for price of 1 week" promo will turn into a "1 month for the price of 1 week promo. I am confident I can make a winner out of anyone.
-new members will receive 2 weeks for the price of 1 week ($50.00)
guarantee:
*if you dont profit in your first week (new customers), your "2 weeks for price of 1 week" promo will turn into a "1 month for the price of 1 week promo. I am confident I can make a winner out of anyone.
sign up and you will get 2 weeks for the price of 1 week ($50.00) and if you dont cash on your 1st day you will get 1 month for the price of 1 week instead. I can do this because I know how to cash and have no fear in losing.
sign up and you will get 2 weeks for the price of 1 week ($50.00) and if you dont cash on your 1st day you will get 1 month for the price of 1 week instead. I can do this because I know how to cash and have no fear in losing.
sign up and you will get 2 weeks for the price of 1 week ($50.00) and if you dont cash on your 1st day you will get 1 month for the price of 1 week instead. I can do this because I know how to cash and have no fear in losing.
sign up and you will get 2 weeks for the price of 1 week ($50.00) and if you dont cash on your 1st day you will get 1 month for the price of 1 week instead. I can do this because I know how to cash and have no fear in losing.
yet another winning day. top notch service and a class act highly recommend this service. just put in the plays and units and you will be up. glad to be on board. keep those winners coming.
yet another winning day. top notch service and a class act highly recommend this service. just put in the plays and units and you will be up. glad to be on board. keep those winners coming.
sign up and you will get 2 weeks for the price of 1 week ($50.00) and if you dont cash on your 1st day you will get 1 month for the price of 1 week instead. I can do this because I know how to cash and have no fear in losing.
sign up and you will get 2 weeks for the price of 1 week ($50.00) and if you dont cash on your 1st day you will get 1 month for the price of 1 week instead. I can do this because I know how to cash and have no fear in losing.