boston -1.5 (-115) (medium bet to win 2 units) loss
mets ml -139 (medium bet to win 2 units) loss
colorado ml -127 (medium bet to win 2 units) (winner)
1-2 -3.08 units
July record: 31-30 -1.06 units (51%)
-Never lost more than 3 days in a row and had runs of 6 straight and 4 straight winning days this month. Up and down this month but there is one more day left and I am only down 1.06 units so I can still pull off the winning month.Check my numbers for yourself, its all recorded/documented here for all to see. No way I can lie because I keep it as honest as possible.
198-106-4 ytd mlb (65% last 307 picks) -stick with me and you will be glad you did
68-45-1 since june 12th +54.22 units (60% my last 114 picks) - This profit has been maintained and is not going anywhere but up from here.
109-72-4 since May 28th (60% my last 188 picks) - I have got to go back and check the numbers to see exactly what I am up from this date until now. I know for sure it is higher than the profit I have made since June 12 which is shown above.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks (1st time members will receive 3 weeks at the price of 1)=50.00 I am promoting myself because I 100% believe in myself. You should too.
Good luck tomorrow and for the rest of the season.
Premium picks- Friday July 30th
boston -1.5 (-115) (medium bet to win 2 units) loss
mets ml -139 (medium bet to win 2 units) loss
colorado ml -127 (medium bet to win 2 units) (winner)
1-2 -3.08 units
July record: 31-30 -1.06 units (51%)
-Never lost more than 3 days in a row and had runs of 6 straight and 4 straight winning days this month. Up and down this month but there is one more day left and I am only down 1.06 units so I can still pull off the winning month.Check my numbers for yourself, its all recorded/documented here for all to see. No way I can lie because I keep it as honest as possible.
198-106-4 ytd mlb (65% last 307 picks) -stick with me and you will be glad you did
68-45-1 since june 12th +54.22 units (60% my last 114 picks) - This profit has been maintained and is not going anywhere but up from here.
109-72-4 since May 28th (60% my last 188 picks) - I have got to go back and check the numbers to see exactly what I am up from this date until now. I know for sure it is higher than the profit I have made since June 12 which is shown above.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks (1st time members will receive 3 weeks at the price of 1)=50.00 I am promoting myself because I 100% believe in myself. You should too.
Good luck tomorrow and for the rest of the season.
I will be playing my whole system today in hopes that it might bring me the winning day I really need. Most of my losing days would have been winners if would have done this. I will be giving them free today so play them if you are not scared and if you do play them I wish you the best of luck. My system is a line movement system that uses math and other factors that I do not want to go into too much.
rest of my plays so far.
angels ml -141 (medium bet to win 2 units)
arizona ml -140 (medium bet to win 2 units)
atl -1.5 (+129) (medium bet: Bet 2 units to win 2.58 units)
boston -1.5 (-115) (medium bet to win 2 units)
there may be more and if you dont feel it, I understand but i feel
these picks will come through and I will not watch the winners go by.
good luck to all
I will be playing my whole system today in hopes that it might bring me the winning day I really need. Most of my losing days would have been winners if would have done this. I will be giving them free today so play them if you are not scared and if you do play them I wish you the best of luck. My system is a line movement system that uses math and other factors that I do not want to go into too much.
rest of my plays so far.
angels ml -141 (medium bet to win 2 units)
arizona ml -140 (medium bet to win 2 units)
atl -1.5 (+129) (medium bet: Bet 2 units to win 2.58 units)
boston -1.5 (-115) (medium bet to win 2 units)
there may be more and if you dont feel it, I understand but i feel
these picks will come through and I will not watch the winners go by.