• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Website Promotions

    great run!

    «First Previous 456 ... 116117118 Next Last»
    khaliagent
    SHANE1752
    Blue_Chips
    dpb123007
    QuasiMoDough
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 134001
    Posts: 2931
    «First Previous 456 ... 116117118 Next Last»
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2010 - 11:38 AM ET #76

    Monday April 5:

    Boston Bruins win (ot included) +126
    edmonton oilers -101
    san diego padres  (+1.5) -131

    I will be betting to win a unit on all these.
    I may have a big play on the cbb game but that will be finalized later.
    it looks like it will be butler or nothing for me.
    It would take alot of convincing to take duke on the spread knowing the public will be backing them hard
    Reply
    Monday April 5:

    Boston Bruins win (ot included) +126
    edmonton oilers -101
    san diego padres  (+1.5) -131

    I will be betting to win a unit on all these.
    I may have a big play on the cbb game but that will be finalized later.
    it looks like it will be butler or nothing for me.
    It would take alot of convincing to take duke on the spread knowing the public will be backing them hard
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2010 - 11:49 AM ET #77

    added play:
    seatle -133 (personal favourite)
    with felix on the mound I love my chances here against underachiever ben sheets.
    Reply
    added play:
    seatle -133 (personal favourite)
    with felix on the mound I love my chances here against underachiever ben sheets.
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2010 - 11:55 AM ET #78

    Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:

    Monday April 5:

    Boston Bruins win (ot included) +126
    edmonton oilers -101
    san diego padres  (+1.5) -131

    I will be betting to win a unit on all these.
    I may have a big play on the cbb game but that will be finalized later.
    it looks like it will be butler or nothing for me.
    It would take alot of convincing to take duke on the spread knowing the public will be backing them hard


    just looked at the numbers and it seems their might be a play for duke here.
    i will update when i know for sure
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:

    Monday April 5:

    Boston Bruins win (ot included) +126
    edmonton oilers -101
    san diego padres  (+1.5) -131

    I will be betting to win a unit on all these.
    I may have a big play on the cbb game but that will be finalized later.
    it looks like it will be butler or nothing for me.
    It would take alot of convincing to take duke on the spread knowing the public will be backing them hard


    just looked at the numbers and it seems their might be a play for duke here.
    i will update when i know for sure
     
    SHANE1752
    SHANE1752
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 1139
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2010 - 12:17 PM ET #79

    BOL today brother
    Reply
    BOL today brother
     
    Blue_Chips
    Blue_Chips
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 14091
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2010 - 12:20 PM ET #80

    Reply
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2010 - 12:50 PM ET #81

    leans (mlb)
    colorado rockies

    Reply
    leans (mlb)
    colorado rockies

     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2010 - 12:55 PM ET #82

    added play:
    Duke Ml -7 (buy the hook)

    I just dont see them losing this game given it is the best possible matchup for them.
    better team top to bottom, better coaching, more disciplined than an army drill sargeant.
    Reply
    added play:
    Duke Ml -7 (buy the hook)

    I just dont see them losing this game given it is the best possible matchup for them.
    better team top to bottom, better coaching, more disciplined than an army drill sargeant.
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2010 - 12:58 PM ET #83

    updated Final Card:

    Boston Bruins win (ot included) +126
    edmonton oilers -101
    san diego padres  (+1.5) -131
    seatle -133 (personal favourite)

    all to win 1 unit (dont go crazy on these)

    Duke ml big

    duke -7 (buy the hook)
    Reply
    updated Final Card:

    Boston Bruins win (ot included) +126
    edmonton oilers -101
    san diego padres  (+1.5) -131
    seatle -133 (personal favourite)

    all to win 1 unit (dont go crazy on these)

    Duke ml big

    duke -7 (buy the hook)
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2010 - 1:00 PM ET #84

    Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:

    updated Final Card:

    Boston Bruins win (ot included) +126
    edmonton oilers -101
    san diego padres  (+1.5) -131
    seatle -133 (personal favourite)

    all to win 1 unit (dont go crazy on these)

    Duke ml big

    duke -7 (buy the hook)


    yes it is alot of action but I have gone 33-12 since in the span of 14 days (march 22)
    9-3 in the last two days
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:

    updated Final Card:

    Boston Bruins win (ot included) +126
    edmonton oilers -101
    san diego padres  (+1.5) -131
    seatle -133 (personal favourite)

    all to win 1 unit (dont go crazy on these)

    Duke ml big

    duke -7 (buy the hook)


    yes it is alot of action but I have gone 33-12 since in the span of 14 days (march 22)
    9-3 in the last two days
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2010 - 5:00 PM ET #85

    Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:

    updated Final Card:

    Boston Bruins win (ot included) +126
    edmonton oilers -101
    san diego padres  (+1.5) -131
    seatle -133 (personal favourite)

    all to win 1 unit (dont go crazy on these)

    Duke ml big

    duke -7 (buy the hook)


    Guys You might want to take it easy instead of going huge on duke.  The play is not sitting right but I am locked in so I will go ahead.
    again, take it easy on duke.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:

    updated Final Card:

    Boston Bruins win (ot included) +126
    edmonton oilers -101
    san diego padres  (+1.5) -131
    seatle -133 (personal favourite)

    all to win 1 unit (dont go crazy on these)

    Duke ml big

    duke -7 (buy the hook)


    Guys You might want to take it easy instead of going huge on duke.  The play is not sitting right but I am locked in so I will go ahead.
    again, take it easy on duke.
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2010 - 5:03 PM ET #86

    added play ( system play )
    Boston/washington (nhl) under 5.5 (bigtime)
    Reply
    added play ( system play )
    Boston/washington (nhl) under 5.5 (bigtime)
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2010 - 5:05 PM ET #87

    Add:
    bos/was (nhl) under 5.5 (big system play)
    Reply
    Add:
    bos/was (nhl) under 5.5 (big system play)
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2010 - 5:05 PM ET #88


    Boston Bruins win (ot included) +126
    edmonton oilers -101
    san diego padres  (+1.5) -131
    seatle -133 (personal favourite)

    all to win 1 unit (dont go crazy on these)

    Duke ml big

    duke -7 (buy the hook)
    bos/was (nhl) under 5.5 (big system play)
    Reply

    Boston Bruins win (ot included) +126
    edmonton oilers -101
    san diego padres  (+1.5) -131
    seatle -133 (personal favourite)

    all to win 1 unit (dont go crazy on these)

    Duke ml big

    duke -7 (buy the hook)
    bos/was (nhl) under 5.5 (big system play)
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2010 - 9:44 PM ET #89

    Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:


    Boston Bruins win (ot included) +126
    edmonton oilers -101
    san diego padres  (+1.5) -131
    seatle -133 (personal favourite)

    all to win 1 unit (dont go crazy on these)

    Duke ml big

    duke -7 (buy the hook)
    bos/was (nhl) under 5.5 (big system play)


    1-2 so far.
    I am up though because I pounded the big system play in the under bos/was, I hope you all had a piece of it as well.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:


    Boston Bruins win (ot included) +126
    edmonton oilers -101
    san diego padres  (+1.5) -131
    seatle -133 (personal favourite)

    all to win 1 unit (dont go crazy on these)

    Duke ml big

    duke -7 (buy the hook)
    bos/was (nhl) under 5.5 (big system play)


    1-2 so far.
    I am up though because I pounded the big system play in the under bos/was, I hope you all had a piece of it as well.
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2010 - 10:26 PM ET #90

    Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:


    Boston Bruins win (ot included) +126
    edmonton oilers -101
    san diego padres  (+1.5) -131
    seatle -133 (personal favourite)

    all to win 1 unit (dont go crazy on these)

    Duke ml big

    duke -7 (buy the hook)
    bos/was (nhl) under 5.5 (big system play)


    All the action I got going and what I really feel is I shoulda took the day off and smashed the pro's tommorrow.
    wish me luck fellas.
    On a side not I cant stress more the importance of keeping an eye out for games which I label "system". These games have the strongest and surest outcomes.
    good luck to all
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:


    Boston Bruins win (ot included) +126
    edmonton oilers -101
    san diego padres  (+1.5) -131
    seatle -133 (personal favourite)

    all to win 1 unit (dont go crazy on these)

    Duke ml big

    duke -7 (buy the hook)
    bos/was (nhl) under 5.5 (big system play)


    All the action I got going and what I really feel is I shoulda took the day off and smashed the pro's tommorrow.
    wish me luck fellas.
    On a side not I cant stress more the importance of keeping an eye out for games which I label "system". These games have the strongest and surest outcomes.
    good luck to all
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2010 - 10:50 PM ET #91

    Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:

    added play ( system play )
    Boston/washington (nhl) under 5.5 (bigtime)

    I can split the rest of the way and still be up.
    I hammered the hell out of this one.
    I really hope to do well with whats left because I can start thinking where the next vacation spot will be
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:

    added play ( system play )
    Boston/washington (nhl) under 5.5 (bigtime)

    I can split the rest of the way and still be up.
    I hammered the hell out of this one.
    I really hope to do well with whats left because I can start thinking where the next vacation spot will be
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2010 - 11:45 PM ET #92

    Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:


    Boston Bruins win (ot included) +126 (loss)
    edmonton oilers -101 (pending)
    san diego padres  (+1.5) -131 (loss)
    seatle -133 (personal favourite)
    (pending)
    all to win 1 unit (dont go crazy on these)

    Duke ml big
    (win)
    duke -7 (buy the hook)    (loss)
    bos/was (nhl) under 5.5 (big system play) (win)


    2-1 on the big plays baby!!
    2-3 so far overall but up huuuuge!!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:


    Boston Bruins win (ot included) +126 (loss)
    edmonton oilers -101 (pending)
    san diego padres  (+1.5) -131 (loss)
    seatle -133 (personal favourite)
    (pending)
    all to win 1 unit (dont go crazy on these)

    Duke ml big
    (win)
    duke -7 (buy the hook)    (loss)
    bos/was (nhl) under 5.5 (big system play) (win)


    2-1 on the big plays baby!!
    2-3 so far overall but up huuuuge!!!
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Apr. 6, 2010 - 12:25 AM ET #93


    Boston Bruins win (ot included) +126 (loss)
    edmonton oilers -101 (win)
    san diego padres  (+1.5) -131 (loss)
    seatle -133 (personal favourite)
    (pending)
    all to win 1 unit (dont go crazy on these)

    Duke ml big
    (win)
    duke -7 (buy the hook)    (loss)
    bos/was (nhl) under 5.5 (big system play) (win)

    3-3 with seatle pending...tied up at 3 after being up 3-0,
    gotta pull it together mariners!!
    Reply

    Boston Bruins win (ot included) +126 (loss)
    edmonton oilers -101 (win)
    san diego padres  (+1.5) -131 (loss)
    seatle -133 (personal favourite)
    (pending)
    all to win 1 unit (dont go crazy on these)

    Duke ml big
    (win)
    duke -7 (buy the hook)    (loss)
    bos/was (nhl) under 5.5 (big system play) (win)

    3-3 with seatle pending...tied up at 3 after being up 3-0,
    gotta pull it together mariners!!
     
    dpb123007
    dpb123007
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 4623
    Posted: Apr. 6, 2010 - 12:55 AM ET #94

    GL to you. Hope you win big and pay off all those credit cards.
    Reply
    GL to you. Hope you win big and pay off all those credit cards.
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Apr. 6, 2010 - 1:06 AM ET #95

    4-3 for the day .
    36-16 ytd (since march 22)
    last three days 13-6
    Reply
    4-3 for the day .
    36-16 ytd (since march 22)
    last three days 13-6
     
    QuasiMoDough
    QuasiMoDough
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 636
    Posted: Apr. 6, 2010 - 2:17 AM ET #96

    nice work, khalia- been reviewing your predictions over the past few days and you've certainly had some great success (although I went against my own 'system under/over' bet on the NJ game (my system essentially SCREAMED over! but I deffered to both your and a number of other cappers here whom I trust). Oh well,  still up for that evening, though, which is always a good thing.

    BOL tomorrow - will be definitely checking out your observations (and feel free to run by any Over/Under plays on me if you like, as I have a fairly decent record on these).

    Cheers

    P.S. I'm actually more of a puck & stick guy but have been expanding into hoops and, going forward, baseball as well. Any and all insight is appreciated.
    Reply
    nice work, khalia- been reviewing your predictions over the past few days and you've certainly had some great success (although I went against my own 'system under/over' bet on the NJ game (my system essentially SCREAMED over! but I deffered to both your and a number of other cappers here whom I trust). Oh well,  still up for that evening, though, which is always a good thing.

    BOL tomorrow - will be definitely checking out your observations (and feel free to run by any Over/Under plays on me if you like, as I have a fairly decent record on these).

    Cheers

    P.S. I'm actually more of a puck & stick guy but have been expanding into hoops and, going forward, baseball as well. Any and all insight is appreciated.
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Apr. 6, 2010 - 2:37 AM ET #97

    Quote Originally Posted by QuasiMoDough:

    nice work, khalia- been reviewing your predictions over the past few days and you've certainly had some great success (although I went against my own 'system under/over' bet on the NJ game (my system essentially SCREAMED over! but I deffered to both your and a number of other cappers here whom I trust). Oh well,  still up for that evening, though, which is always a good thing.

    BOL tomorrow - will be definitely checking out your observations (and feel free to run by any Over/Under plays on me if you like, as I have a fairly decent record on these).

    Cheers

    P.S. I'm actually more of a puck & stick guy but have been expanding into hoops and, going forward, baseball as well. Any and all insight is appreciated.


    You will be an asset to this thread, because I love hockey and my system points me in the right direction.  I will be able to brainstorm with you to isolate the most solid plays.

    good luck
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by QuasiMoDough:

    nice work, khalia- been reviewing your predictions over the past few days and you've certainly had some great success (although I went against my own 'system under/over' bet on the NJ game (my system essentially SCREAMED over! but I deffered to both your and a number of other cappers here whom I trust). Oh well,  still up for that evening, though, which is always a good thing.

    BOL tomorrow - will be definitely checking out your observations (and feel free to run by any Over/Under plays on me if you like, as I have a fairly decent record on these).

    Cheers

    P.S. I'm actually more of a puck & stick guy but have been expanding into hoops and, going forward, baseball as well. Any and all insight is appreciated.


    You will be an asset to this thread, because I love hockey and my system points me in the right direction.  I will be able to brainstorm with you to isolate the most solid plays.

    good luck
     
    QuasiMoDough
    QuasiMoDough
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 636
    Posted: Apr. 6, 2010 - 4:11 AM ET #98

    Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:



    You will be an asset to this thread, because I love hockey and my system points me in the right direction.  I will be able to brainstorm with you to isolate the most solid plays.

    good luck


    Sounds great - looking forward to it

    (yes, hockey - I live in Canad-er of course - is religion and I am often found worshiping at its temple! ) BOL to us all in the future
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:



    You will be an asset to this thread, because I love hockey and my system points me in the right direction.  I will be able to brainstorm with you to isolate the most solid plays.

    good luck


    Sounds great - looking forward to it

    (yes, hockey - I live in Canad-er of course - is religion and I am often found worshiping at its temple! ) BOL to us all in the future
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Apr. 6, 2010 - 12:06 PM ET #99

    36-16 ytd (since march 22) 13-6 last three days
    Tues. (leans only)

    celtics -7
    spurs -6 

    Nothing official yet, might not even take action at all in hoops if dont see the strongest of plays.

    all sports (leans):

    Padres +133
    over 6.5 goals was/pitt (nhl)
    Milwaukee brewers -1.5
    Reply
    36-16 ytd (since march 22) 13-6 last three days
    Tues. (leans only)

    celtics -7
    spurs -6 

    Nothing official yet, might not even take action at all in hoops if dont see the strongest of plays.

    all sports (leans):

    Padres +133
    over 6.5 goals was/pitt (nhl)
    Milwaukee brewers -1.5
     
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Apr. 6, 2010 - 12:08 PM ET #100

    lean:

    under 183 Hawks/bobcats
    any thoughts on the low number
    Reply
    lean:

    under 183 Hawks/bobcats
    any thoughts on the low number
    All Forums | Website Promotions
    «First Previous 456 ... 116117118 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,735
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,198
    • Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,832
    • Monday 09/28/2026 819
    • PART DEUX 286
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,289
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,007
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,469
    • Eagles@Bears discussion 3,716
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,504

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.