thes clippers are horrible.
so are the knicks.
games like thes I like to go with the team who has the better franchise player or players.
You have really been hot! Thank you for all the plays.
![]()
You have really been hot! Thank you for all the plays.
![]()
Good hit on the Knicks. I was on the Clips. Took a beating. Should have known better. Tried to roll with the home team. ![]()
Will you be posting today?
![]()
Good hit on the Knicks. I was on the Clips. Took a beating. Should have known better. Tried to roll with the home team. ![]()
Will you be posting today?
![]()
Good hit on the Knicks. I was on the Clips. Took a beating. Should have known better. Tried to roll with the home team. ![]()
Will you be posting today?
![]()
Good hit on the Knicks. I was on the Clips. Took a beating. Should have known better. Tried to roll with the home team. ![]()
Will you be posting today?
![]()
