I'm also thinking the Over on the Caps game - as I'm predicting a bit of a loosy goosy game (pardon use of the slightly egregious Pierre McGuire-esque 'loosy goosy' term). Pens look to have their main guys (Gonch/Malkin) back in the line-up and, given Varlamov (who I believe is the supposed to start today?) has been quite uneven in the last little while, I think the Pens gang will be putting a few by him tonight. And of course, it's unlikely OV and the gang won't be in on offensive action as well. BOL
I'm also thinking the Over on the Caps game - as I'm predicting a bit of a loosy goosy game (pardon use of the slightly egregious Pierre McGuire-esque 'loosy goosy' term). Pens look to have their main guys (Gonch/Malkin) back in the line-up and, given Varlamov (who I believe is the supposed to start today?) has been quite uneven in the last little while, I think the Pens gang will be putting a few by him tonight. And of course, it's unlikely OV and the gang won't be in on offensive action as well. BOL
I'm also thinking the Over on the Caps game - as I'm predicting a bit of a loosy goosy game (pardon use of the slightly egregious Pierre McGuire-esque 'loosy goosy' term). Pens look to have their main guys (Gonch/Malkin) back in the line-up and, given Varlamov (who I believe is the supposed to start today?) has been quite uneven in the last little while, I think the Pens gang will be putting a few by him tonight. And of course, it's unlikely OV and the gang won't be in on offensive action as well. BOL
Thats right. too much talent here to not get the over. Gonna wait a little more to make sure things are moving the right way.
Quote Originally Posted by QuasiMoDough:
I'm also thinking the Over on the Caps game - as I'm predicting a bit of a loosy goosy game (pardon use of the slightly egregious Pierre McGuire-esque 'loosy goosy' term). Pens look to have their main guys (Gonch/Malkin) back in the line-up and, given Varlamov (who I believe is the supposed to start today?) has been quite uneven in the last little while, I think the Pens gang will be putting a few by him tonight. And of course, it's unlikely OV and the gang won't be in on offensive action as well. BOL
Thats right. too much talent here to not get the over. Gonna wait a little more to make sure things are moving the right way.
I'm also thinking the Over on the Caps game - as I'm predicting a bit of a loosy goosy game (pardon use of the slightly egregious Pierre McGuire-esque 'loosy goosy' term). Pens look to have their main guys (Gonch/Malkin) back in the line-up and, given Varlamov (who I believe is the supposed to start today?) has been quite uneven in the last little while, I think the Pens gang will be putting a few by him tonight. And of course, it's unlikely OV and the gang won't be in on offensive action as well. BOL
I am really starting to like the flames coming off a loss with even more desperation than before. Nabokov was shaky in the last start and that tells me he is tired and may need a rest. Any thoughts.
Quote Originally Posted by QuasiMoDough:
I'm also thinking the Over on the Caps game - as I'm predicting a bit of a loosy goosy game (pardon use of the slightly egregious Pierre McGuire-esque 'loosy goosy' term). Pens look to have their main guys (Gonch/Malkin) back in the line-up and, given Varlamov (who I believe is the supposed to start today?) has been quite uneven in the last little while, I think the Pens gang will be putting a few by him tonight. And of course, it's unlikely OV and the gang won't be in on offensive action as well. BOL
I am really starting to like the flames coming off a loss with even more desperation than before. Nabokov was shaky in the last start and that tells me he is tired and may need a rest. Any thoughts.
I am really starting to like the flames coming off a loss with even more desperation than before. Nabokov was shaky in the last start and that tells me he is tired and may need a rest. Any thoughts.
Agreed - this is basically 'it' for the Flames; hence I see a desperation effort/win. Kipper has been pretty much phenomenal the past couple of weeks and, as you pointed out, Nabakov has been a bit inconsistent and I think that will make the difference. Lastly, I think Iggy is DUE - he usually comes up with a big effort in these types of 'must' games. Hopefully that will be the case tonight.
Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:
I am really starting to like the flames coming off a loss with even more desperation than before. Nabokov was shaky in the last start and that tells me he is tired and may need a rest. Any thoughts.
Agreed - this is basically 'it' for the Flames; hence I see a desperation effort/win. Kipper has been pretty much phenomenal the past couple of weeks and, as you pointed out, Nabakov has been a bit inconsistent and I think that will make the difference. Lastly, I think Iggy is DUE - he usually comes up with a big effort in these types of 'must' games. Hopefully that will be the case tonight.
Agreed - this is basically 'it' for the Flames; hence I see a desperation effort/win. Kipper has been pretty much phenomenal the past couple of weeks and, as you pointed out, Nabakov has been a bit inconsistent and I think that will make the difference. Lastly, I think Iggy is DUE - he usually comes up with a big effort in these types of 'must' games. Hopefully that will be the case tonight.
That is my only drawback when making this bet. He pretty much has to stand on his head for the flames to be competetive.
Quote Originally Posted by QuasiMoDough:
Agreed - this is basically 'it' for the Flames; hence I see a desperation effort/win. Kipper has been pretty much phenomenal the past couple of weeks and, as you pointed out, Nabakov has been a bit inconsistent and I think that will make the difference. Lastly, I think Iggy is DUE - he usually comes up with a big effort in these types of 'must' games. Hopefully that will be the case tonight.
That is my only drawback when making this bet. He pretty much has to stand on his head for the flames to be competetive.
san diego padres +133 bet at least 2-3 units on this one san diego +1.5 (hit this hard)
These might be my only plays for the day And they should be hit harder than any other plays I will be playing unless the other plays call to hit hard. I know this is hoops but my system calls for the strongest edges and I am not sold yet on anything hoops.
official play ! (system)
san diego padres +133 bet at least 2-3 units on this one san diego +1.5 (hit this hard)
These might be my only plays for the day And they should be hit harder than any other plays I will be playing unless the other plays call to hit hard. I know this is hoops but my system calls for the strongest edges and I am not sold yet on anything hoops.
milwaukee Brewers (yes MLB) -155 or if you are not a fan of the juice you may want to test the runline -1.5. In my opinion why mess with a sure thing and just take the ml.
Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Chips:
added play: (system)
milwaukee Brewers (yes MLB) -155 or if you are not a fan of the juice you may want to test the runline -1.5. In my opinion why mess with a sure thing and just take the ml.
That is my only drawback when making this bet. He pretty much has to stand on his head for the flames to be competetive.
Tell you the truth, I'm a little leery myself - there is just so little margin for error and the Flames surely will be feeling 'tight' unless they can pop one (or Gawd forbid 2?! ) early. Might just be a no-play for me (or perhaps look at the Under - albeit, Thornton's back and Sharks offense is always dangerous so not overly palatable either)
Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:
That is my only drawback when making this bet. He pretty much has to stand on his head for the flames to be competetive.
Tell you the truth, I'm a little leery myself - there is just so little margin for error and the Flames surely will be feeling 'tight' unless they can pop one (or Gawd forbid 2?! ) early. Might just be a no-play for me (or perhaps look at the Under - albeit, Thornton's back and Sharks offense is always dangerous so not overly palatable either)
Tell you the truth, I'm a little leery myself - there is just so little margin for error and the Flames surely will be feeling 'tight' unless they can pop one (or Gawd forbid 2?! ) early. Might just be a no-play for me (or perhaps look at the Under - albeit, Thornton's back and Sharks offense is always dangerous so not overly palatable either)
im laying off although i think calgary takes it
Quote Originally Posted by QuasiMoDough:
Tell you the truth, I'm a little leery myself - there is just so little margin for error and the Flames surely will be feeling 'tight' unless they can pop one (or Gawd forbid 2?! ) early. Might just be a no-play for me (or perhaps look at the Under - albeit, Thornton's back and Sharks offense is always dangerous so not overly palatable either)
On a side note, I'm kind of liking the over on the Col/Van game - it's no secret that Vigneault et al would like to see Henrik win the Art Ross so I think they'll be pushing for offense tonight with much less focus on the defensive side of the puck (the Canuckleheads have nothing to play for, really, as opposed to the 'Lanche). This should mean quality scoring chances going the other way for Colorado (who have some quality forwards as well). Something to think about.
On a side note, I'm kind of liking the over on the Col/Van game - it's no secret that Vigneault et al would like to see Henrik win the Art Ross so I think they'll be pushing for offense tonight with much less focus on the defensive side of the puck (the Canuckleheads have nothing to play for, really, as opposed to the 'Lanche). This should mean quality scoring chances going the other way for Colorado (who have some quality forwards as well). Something to think about.
On a side note, I'm kind of liking the over on the Col/Van game - it's no secret that Vigneault et al would like to see Henrik win the Art Ross so I think they'll be pushing for offense tonight with much less focus on the defensive side of the puck (the Canuckleheads have nothing to play for, really, as opposed to the 'Lanche). This should mean quality scoring chances going the other way for Colorado (who have some quality forwards as well). Something to think about.
good points. I would lean towards the over for sure, just dont want to get too crazy with the action. They have been an over machine.
Quote Originally Posted by QuasiMoDough:
On a side note, I'm kind of liking the over on the Col/Van game - it's no secret that Vigneault et al would like to see Henrik win the Art Ross so I think they'll be pushing for offense tonight with much less focus on the defensive side of the puck (the Canuckleheads have nothing to play for, really, as opposed to the 'Lanche). This should mean quality scoring chances going the other way for Colorado (who have some quality forwards as well). Something to think about.
good points. I would lean towards the over for sure, just dont want to get too crazy with the action. They have been an over machine.
official play ! (system) BIG san diego padres +133 bet at least 2-3 units on this one san diego +1.5 (hit this hard) Medium sa/sac under 193 milwaukee Brewers (yes MLB) -155 Small Golden State -2.5 Toronto +5.5 Boston celtics -7.5
good luck people I need a nap!
Tues April 6 Updated Final Card:
official play ! (system) BIG san diego padres +133 bet at least 2-3 units on this one san diego +1.5 (hit this hard) Medium sa/sac under 193 milwaukee Brewers (yes MLB) -155 Small Golden State -2.5 Toronto +5.5 Boston celtics -7.5