premium play# 1: (medium): Posted just after start for tracking
Orlando/hawks under 192.5 (bought hook)(I recommended this play at 4:30 and it was at 192 at pinnacle now its at 191.5 )
after what happened last night in the suns game I will buy the insurance.
good luck
premium play# 1: (medium): Posted just after start for tracking
Orlando/hawks under 192.5 (bought hook)(I recommended this play at 4:30 and it was at 192 at pinnacle now its at 191.5 )
after what happened last night in the suns game I will buy the insurance.
Free play: cleveland ml (graded as a medium play) (end of fith inning and delayed for rain. It doesnt look like it will continue making this an official game. I hope you got pinnacle for your book!!)
Not too much I liked on the board today so I am going small ball today.
Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:
full card wednesday may 12
Premium pick: Boston Bruins ml +125(medium)
Free play: cleveland ml (graded as a medium play) (end of fith inning and delayed for rain. It doesnt look like it will continue making this an official game. I hope you got pinnacle for your book!!)
Not too much I liked on the board today so I am going small ball today.