I am on a 38-20 since saturday april 24 (last 4 days)(65%)
all plays can be verified in my daily thread or the long running thread: https://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?action=quote&ur=khaliagent&id=107896271&spt=12?=100738745&page=1#reply
Oh yeah, and all plays were free
good luck
168-109-5 ytd (61% over 282 plays and only since march 22/2010)
just reflecting on some of the nice runs I had like a 7-0 day in the nba on april 28. Now that is serious loot.
Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:
7-0 for hoops action baby!!!!
8-3 on the day!!
I am on a 38-20 since saturday april 24 (last 4 days)(65%)
all plays can be verified in my daily thread or the long running thread: https://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?action=quote&ur=khaliagent&id=107896271&spt=12?=100738745&page=1#reply
Oh yeah, and all plays were free
good luck
168-109-5 ytd (61% over 282 plays and only since march 22/2010)
just reflecting on some of the nice runs I had like a 7-0 day in the nba on april 28. Now that is serious loot.
1-4 to start the week (monday may 17). Not good. Not worried. Going back to three a day starting tomorrow. This is where the profits come from me and I will go back to the tried and true.
hit the nba play though making me 100-61-1 ytd nba since march 22/2010.
220-152-5 ytd 59% since march 22/2010
1-4 to start the week (monday may 17). Not good. Not worried. Going back to three a day starting tomorrow. This is where the profits come from me and I will go back to the tried and true.
hit the nba play though making me 100-61-1 ytd nba since march 22/2010.
fact: In the last 2 months of posting here I counted only 11 losing days. Now that is money. I challenge anybody to find more losing days in my run here at covers. I counted 11, I may be wrong but I was pretty thorough when I was tracking it just now. Fact: I made a lot of people money in this thread. facts are facts and lets not forget about them
fact: In the last 2 months of posting here I counted only 11 losing days. Now that is money. I challenge anybody to find more losing days in my run here at covers. I counted 11, I may be wrong but I was pretty thorough when I was tracking it just now. Fact: I made a lot of people money in this thread. facts are facts and lets not forget about them