full card for saturday april 24 (all plays posted before tip and were free)
under magic/bobcats(winner)
washington nats +161 (loss)
mets +119(winner)
bobcats +2 (loss)
yankees ml -124(winner) chicago whitesox ml +102(winner) toronto blue jays +139ml (loss) toronto blue jays +1.5 (loss) bal/bos under 8.5 runs (loss)
milwaukee bucks -1 (winner)
baltimore orioles ml +161 (loss) baltimore +1.5 (winner)
pitt penguins ml -170 (winner)
tigers +170 ml(big dog winner)
tigers +1.5 (winner)
san fran +1.5(winner)
lakers +1.5 (loss) over 193.5 la lakers/oklahoma city(winner)
-- I will update the results at end of night.
Hitting some nice dogs!! [/Quote]
11-7 on the day hitting 61% for todayand all plays were free!!
3-2 in the nba
7-5
in the mlb hitting 3 dogs (3-3):( Detroit +170, mets +119, whitesox
+105) and I hit three runlines (+1.5) while only losing 1(3-1). I went 1-0 on favs (yanks) giving me a 7-5 monster day in bases.
1-0 in the nhl winning with the pens.
141-96-4 ytd
full card for saturday april 24 (all plays posted before tip and were free)
under magic/bobcats(winner)
washington nats +161 (loss)
mets +119(winner)
bobcats +2 (loss)
yankees ml -124(winner) chicago whitesox ml +102(winner) toronto blue jays +139ml (loss) toronto blue jays +1.5 (loss) bal/bos under 8.5 runs (loss)
milwaukee bucks -1 (winner)
baltimore orioles ml +161 (loss) baltimore +1.5 (winner)
pitt penguins ml -170 (winner)
tigers +170 ml(big dog winner)
tigers +1.5 (winner)
san fran +1.5(winner)
lakers +1.5 (loss) over 193.5 la lakers/oklahoma city(winner)
-- I will update the results at end of night.
Hitting some nice dogs!! [/Quote]
11-7 on the day hitting 61% for todayand all plays were free!!
3-2 in the nba
7-5
in the mlb hitting 3 dogs (3-3):( Detroit +170, mets +119, whitesox
+105) and I hit three runlines (+1.5) while only losing 1(3-1). I went 1-0 on favs (yanks) giving me a 7-5 monster day in bases.
full card sunday april 25( all plays free) Updated:
cubs +108(dog winner)
washington +101 (dog winner)
under 9 tb/toronto(winner) wash nats +1.5 (winner) san diego -101 (loss)
minnesota twins ml -134 (loss)
bos/mia under 186 (loss)
cavs -5(buy the hook) (winner)
cle/chicago under 185----->I meant to type 195 ( loss) st lou/san fran under 7.5 runs.(winner)
vancouver canucks ml (winner)
spurs -3(push)
mets ml +108 (winner) under 212.5 den/utah(loss) utah -2 (buy hook) (ez winner)
I will update the rest of the results at the end of the night
I just added the utah game and updated the full card.
good luck!
9-5-1 on the day 64%!!! Breakdown: mlb: 6-2 in baseball!!! -3-1 on mlb dogs!!! -2-0 on mlb totals for the day!!!! -0-1 on favs (-134) (public was all over it and we see the results)
last 2 days I am 6-3 on mlb + money dogs
2-0-1 on nba sides for the day!!
1-0 in nhl!!(2-0 since yesterday)
People I am on a 20-12-1 run in the last 2 days and all plays were free!!!!(62%)
I hope you enjoyed them as much as I did.
150-101-5 ytd 60% over 256 plays and only since march 22/2010.
all plays can be verified in this thread (for the day) or my running thread (for ytd).
good luck tomorrow.
full card sunday april 25( all plays free) Updated:
cubs +108(dog winner)
washington +101 (dog winner)
under 9 tb/toronto(winner) wash nats +1.5 (winner) san diego -101 (loss)
minnesota twins ml -134 (loss)
bos/mia under 186 (loss)
cavs -5(buy the hook) (winner)
cle/chicago under 185----->I meant to type 195 ( loss) st lou/san fran under 7.5 runs.(winner)
vancouver canucks ml (winner)
spurs -3(push)
mets ml +108 (winner) under 212.5 den/utah(loss) utah -2 (buy hook) (ez winner)
I will update the rest of the results at the end of the night
I just added the utah game and updated the full card.
good luck!
9-5-1 on the day 64%!!! Breakdown: mlb: 6-2 in baseball!!! -3-1 on mlb dogs!!! -2-0 on mlb totals for the day!!!! -0-1 on favs (-134) (public was all over it and we see the results)
last 2 days I am 6-3 on mlb + money dogs
2-0-1 on nba sides for the day!!
1-0 in nhl!!(2-0 since yesterday)
People I am on a 20-12-1 run in the last 2 days and all plays were free!!!!(62%)
I hope you enjoyed them as much as I did.
150-101-5 ytd 60% over 256 plays and only since march 22/2010.
all plays can be verified in this thread (for the day) or my running thread (for ytd).
full card sunday april 25( all plays free) Updated:
cubs +108(dog winner)
washington +101 (dog winner)
under 9 tb/toronto(winner) wash nats +1.5 (winner) san diego -101 (loss)
minnesota twins ml -134 (loss)
bos/mia under 186 (loss)
cavs -5(buy the hook) (winner)
cle/chicago under 185----->I meant to type 195 ( loss) st lou/san fran under 7.5 runs.(winner)
vancouver canucks ml (winner)
spurs -3(push)
mets ml +108 (winner) under 212.5 den/utah(loss) utah -2 (buy hook) (ez winner)
I will update the rest of the results at the end of the night
I just added the utah game and updated the full card.
good luck!
9-5-1 on the day 64%!!! Breakdown: mlb: 6-2 in baseball!!! -3-1 on mlb dogs!!! -2-0 on mlb totals for the day!!!! -0-1 on favs (-134) (public was all over it and we see the results)
last 2 days I am 6-3 on mlb + money dogs
2-0-1 on nba sides for the day!!
1-0 in nhl!!(2-0 since yesterday)
People I am on a 20-12-1 run in the last 2 days and all plays were free!!!!(62%)
I hope you enjoyed them as much as I did.
150-101-5 ytd 60% over 256 plays and only since march 22/2010.
all plays can be verified in this thread (for the day) or my running thread (for ytd).
good luck tomorrow.
I am 13-7 (65%) in baseball the last two days and hit 6 dogs out of those 13 wins.
Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:
full card sunday april 25( all plays free) Updated:
cubs +108(dog winner)
washington +101 (dog winner)
under 9 tb/toronto(winner) wash nats +1.5 (winner) san diego -101 (loss)
minnesota twins ml -134 (loss)
bos/mia under 186 (loss)
cavs -5(buy the hook) (winner)
cle/chicago under 185----->I meant to type 195 ( loss) st lou/san fran under 7.5 runs.(winner)
vancouver canucks ml (winner)
spurs -3(push)
mets ml +108 (winner) under 212.5 den/utah(loss) utah -2 (buy hook) (ez winner)
I will update the rest of the results at the end of the night
I just added the utah game and updated the full card.
good luck!
9-5-1 on the day 64%!!! Breakdown: mlb: 6-2 in baseball!!! -3-1 on mlb dogs!!! -2-0 on mlb totals for the day!!!! -0-1 on favs (-134) (public was all over it and we see the results)
last 2 days I am 6-3 on mlb + money dogs
2-0-1 on nba sides for the day!!
1-0 in nhl!!(2-0 since yesterday)
People I am on a 20-12-1 run in the last 2 days and all plays were free!!!!(62%)
I hope you enjoyed them as much as I did.
150-101-5 ytd 60% over 256 plays and only since march 22/2010.
all plays can be verified in this thread (for the day) or my running thread (for ytd).
good luck tomorrow.
I am 13-7 (65%) in baseball the last two days and hit 6 dogs out of those 13 wins.
6-5 so far but hit a monster dog with kc and a small dog with the cardinals, going for a 3-0 day on dogs if the giants can cash.Still have some more that are waiting to cash too. (all free)
I will update the rest of the results at end of the night good luck
Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:
full card april 26 monday: all post time can be verified in my daily thread.
over 189 atl/milw (winner)
suns -6 (buy 1 point)
kc royals +153 (winner)-monster dog san fran +135
washington caps -183 (loss)
blackhawks -141
arizona -106ml
parlay: suns ml and hawks ml (loss)
over 8.5 tor/bos(winner) over 8 atl/stl (loss) orlando -4(winner)
milwaukee -1.5 mlb(winner)
under 5 goals chi/nashville (loss)
cardinals +101(winner)
hawks -2 (loss)
good luck for those who tailed my plays or on the same side to begin with, in fact good luck to all!!
- If you like to monitor my plays, all post times can be verified in my daily threads.
6-5 so far but hit a monster dog with kc and a small dog with the cardinals, going for a 3-0 day on dogs if the giants can cash.Still have some more that are waiting to cash too. (all free)
I will update the rest of the results at end of the night good luck