• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Website Promotions

    great run!

    «First Previous 232425 ... 116117118 Next Last»
    khaliagent
    Blue_Chips
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 134001
    Posts: 2931
    «First Previous 232425 ... 116117118 Next Last»
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Apr. 29, 2010 - 12:30 PM ET #551

    baltimore orioles +149
    Reply
    baltimore orioles +149
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Apr. 29, 2010 - 1:21 PM ET #552

    atlanta +155


    Reply
    atlanta +155


     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Apr. 29, 2010 - 1:23 PM ET #553

    thursday april 29 (free plays-last day)-171-113-5 ytd

    -padres -132

    baltimore orioles +149

    atlanta +155
    Reply
    thursday april 29 (free plays-last day)-171-113-5 ytd

    -padres -132

    baltimore orioles +149

    atlanta +155
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Apr. 29, 2010 - 5:25 PM ET #554

    added:

    suns +1

    spurs -3.5

    la/Pit Over 8

    mil/SD Over 7
    Reply
    added:

    suns +1

    spurs -3.5

    la/Pit Over 8

    mil/SD Over 7
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Apr. 29, 2010 - 7:12 PM ET #555

    thursday april 29 (free plays-last day)-171-113-5 ytd
    last 5 days I am 41-24-1 and all plays were free
    - I am 58 games above .500 and only since march 22/2010, this is whats called fast money, and I was glad to share most of it with covers,
    good luck!!


    -padres -132

    baltimore orioles +149

    atlanta +155 (loss)

    suns +1


    spurs -3.5

    la/Pit Over 8

    mil/SD Over 7
    Reply
    thursday april 29 (free plays-last day)-171-113-5 ytd
    last 5 days I am 41-24-1 and all plays were free
    - I am 58 games above .500 and only since march 22/2010, this is whats called fast money, and I was glad to share most of it with covers,
    good luck!!


    -padres -132

    baltimore orioles +149

    atlanta +155 (loss)

    suns +1


    spurs -3.5

    la/Pit Over 8

    mil/SD Over 7
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Apr. 29, 2010 - 7:47 PM ET #556

    Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:

    thursday april 29 (free plays-last day)-171-113-5 ytd
    last 5 days I am 41-24-1 and all plays were free
    - I am 58 games above .500 and only since march 22/2010, this is whats called fast money, and I was glad to share most of it with covers,
    good luck!!


    -padres -132

    baltimore orioles +149

    atlanta +155 (loss)

    suns +1


    spurs -3.5

    la/Pit Over 8

    mil/SD Over 7


    adding:

    spurs over 190.5
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:

    thursday april 29 (free plays-last day)-171-113-5 ytd
    last 5 days I am 41-24-1 and all plays were free
    - I am 58 games above .500 and only since march 22/2010, this is whats called fast money, and I was glad to share most of it with covers,
    good luck!!


    -padres -132

    baltimore orioles +149

    atlanta +155 (loss)

    suns +1


    spurs -3.5

    la/Pit Over 8

    mil/SD Over 7


    adding:

    spurs over 190.5
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Apr. 29, 2010 - 8:44 PM ET #557

    adding:

    san jose sharks ml
    Reply
    adding:

    san jose sharks ml
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Apr. 29, 2010 - 9:13 PM ET #558

    adding:

    dodgers -1.5
    Reply
    adding:

    dodgers -1.5
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Apr. 29, 2010 - 10:41 PM ET #559

    adding:
    over 200.5 pho/port
    Reply
    adding:
    over 200.5 pho/port
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Apr. 29, 2010 - 10:42 PM ET #560

    Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:

    adding:
    over 200.5 pho/port


    you can still get it at pinnacle!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:

    adding:
    over 200.5 pho/port


    you can still get it at pinnacle!!
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Apr. 30, 2010 - 1:51 AM ET #561

    free week is officially over going 46--30-1 in that span of time.
    (4 winning days losing only 2 days)

    I will be changing my betting format only betting two big plays with one being stronger than the other and I will also be giving out one free play a day to make it a total of three plays for the day.
    the free play be as strong as my second big play but not as strong as my play of the day (biggest rated game).

    I wish everyone luck.

    5-6 for the day.

    176-119-5 60% over 300 plays (since march 22/2010)
    Reply
    free week is officially over going 46--30-1 in that span of time.
    (4 winning days losing only 2 days)

    I will be changing my betting format only betting two big plays with one being stronger than the other and I will also be giving out one free play a day to make it a total of three plays for the day.
    the free play be as strong as my second big play but not as strong as my play of the day (biggest rated game).

    I wish everyone luck.

    5-6 for the day.

    176-119-5 60% over 300 plays (since march 22/2010)
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Apr. 30, 2010 - 1:57 AM ET #562

    Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:

    free week is officially over going 46--30-1 in that span of time.
    (4 winning days losing only 2 days)

    I will be changing my betting format only betting two big plays with one being stronger than the other and I will also be giving out one free play a day to make it a total of three plays for the day.
    the free play be as strong as my second big play but not as strong as my play of the day (biggest rated game).

    I wish everyone luck.

    5-6 for the day.

    176-119-5 60% over 300 plays (since march 22/2010)


    I forgot to mention I am on a 10-4 run in hoops action the last 3 days going 7-0 on tues!!!!!


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:

    free week is officially over going 46--30-1 in that span of time.
    (4 winning days losing only 2 days)

    I will be changing my betting format only betting two big plays with one being stronger than the other and I will also be giving out one free play a day to make it a total of three plays for the day.
    the free play be as strong as my second big play but not as strong as my play of the day (biggest rated game).

    I wish everyone luck.

    5-6 for the day.

    176-119-5 60% over 300 plays (since march 22/2010)


    I forgot to mention I am on a 10-4 run in hoops action the last 3 days going 7-0 on tues!!!!!


     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Apr. 30, 2010 - 2:04 AM ET #563

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Chips:

    Tuff day Khalia. I haven't been playing your plays because you randomly post, but I am still rooting for you. You seem like a good dude. So, good luck to you today.


    thanks bud, i appreciate this, you should have tailed all my free plays for the last 6 days.  I was 46-30-1 in those 6 days with 4 of those days winnining days:

    saturday: 9-5-1
    sunday:  11-7
    monday: 10-5
    tuesday: 8-3 (7-0 in nba)
    wednesday: 3-4
    thursday: 5-6

    still will be one free a day so keep a lookout.

    good luck!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Chips:

    Tuff day Khalia. I haven't been playing your plays because you randomly post, but I am still rooting for you. You seem like a good dude. So, good luck to you today.


    thanks bud, i appreciate this, you should have tailed all my free plays for the last 6 days.  I was 46-30-1 in those 6 days with 4 of those days winnining days:

    saturday: 9-5-1
    sunday:  11-7
    monday: 10-5
    tuesday: 8-3 (7-0 in nba)
    wednesday: 3-4
    thursday: 5-6

    still will be one free a day so keep a lookout.

    good luck!!
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Apr. 30, 2010 - 12:14 PM ET #564

    friday april 30

    free play:
    giants ml

    I will have two more plays that will be posted after start of game.
    they will be graded as  big and medium, the free play is also a medium.

    Reply
    friday april 30

    free play:
    giants ml

    I will have two more plays that will be posted after start of game.
    they will be graded as  big and medium, the free play is also a medium.

     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Apr. 30, 2010 - 1:33 PM ET #565

    Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:

    friday april 30

    free play:
    giants ml

    I will have two more plays that will be posted after start of game.
    they will be graded as  big and medium, the free play is also a medium.



    I may have two big bets instead of a big and med with the way the nba is looking.
    I will stick with discipline and only put out one massive play and one medium play aside from the free play.

    good luck.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:

    friday april 30

    free play:
    giants ml

    I will have two more plays that will be posted after start of game.
    they will be graded as  big and medium, the free play is also a medium.



    I may have two big bets instead of a big and med with the way the nba is looking.
    I will stick with discipline and only put out one massive play and one medium play aside from the free play.

    good luck.
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Apr. 30, 2010 - 4:45 PM ET #566

    Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:



    I forgot to mention I am on a 10-4 run in hoops action the last 3 days going 7-0 on tues!!!!!




    21-12-1 the last six days!!!! in the nba! (since saturday april 24)

    all can be tracked in this thread or the daily threads that I put out for each day.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:



    I forgot to mention I am on a 10-4 run in hoops action the last 3 days going 7-0 on tues!!!!!




    21-12-1 the last six days!!!! in the nba! (since saturday april 24)

    all can be tracked in this thread or the daily threads that I put out for each day.

     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Apr. 30, 2010 - 8:44 PM ET #567

    just got in sorry for the late post but the play is atlanta.-2 (medium play)

    I will not count it on my record since I posted so late win or lose.

    I still have my big play tonight.....

    i will post that after start and will count that play.
    Reply
    just got in sorry for the late post but the play is atlanta.-2 (medium play)

    I will not count it on my record since I posted so late win or lose.

    I still have my big play tonight.....

    i will post that after start and will count that play.
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Apr. 30, 2010 - 9:17 PM ET #568

    Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:

    just got in sorry for the late post but the play is atlanta.-2 (medium play)

    I will not count it on my record since I posted so late win or lose.

    I still have my big play tonight.....

    i will post that after start and will count that play.


    I will be counting this as a win because I have never lied on here and I do not need to go to these measures to prove myself to anyone.
    believe it or not atlanta is and was the play, I cant be expected to not miss one tip off.  A man has to eat and I cant cook.
    I lost 20 lbs since i started posting here.
    my record speaks for itself and those who follow my plays know that I keep it most honest always.

    personal play: (will count on record because i spent alot of time capping it, sorry for the late post but it was only just after the half and like a 6 point game at the time)

    atlanta -2 (medium)
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:

    just got in sorry for the late post but the play is atlanta.-2 (medium play)

    I will not count it on my record since I posted so late win or lose.

    I still have my big play tonight.....

    i will post that after start and will count that play.


    I will be counting this as a win because I have never lied on here and I do not need to go to these measures to prove myself to anyone.
    believe it or not atlanta is and was the play, I cant be expected to not miss one tip off.  A man has to eat and I cant cook.
    I lost 20 lbs since i started posting here.
    my record speaks for itself and those who follow my plays know that I keep it most honest always.

    personal play: (will count on record because i spent alot of time capping it, sorry for the late post but it was only just after the half and like a 6 point game at the time)

    atlanta -2 (medium)
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Apr. 30, 2010 - 9:42 PM ET #569

    I hope this helps:

    (Big):nice and early for last night!!

    utah jazz -6 ( buy the hook, I locked this in at -5 way earlier but I want to show you confidence in the -6)

    good luck and I hope you catch this one!!
    Reply
    I hope this helps:

    (Big):nice and early for last night!!

    utah jazz -6 ( buy the hook, I locked this in at -5 way earlier but I want to show you confidence in the -6)

    good luck and I hope you catch this one!!
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: May. 1, 2010 - 1:18 AM ET #570

    friday april 30 (results)

    (Big) Utah -6 (winner) (was given free) check post time.

    (medium) atl hawks -2 (winner)

    (medium) giants ml (winner) *free play


    3-0 for the day!!
    2-0 in hoops!!
    1-0 in mlb

    I am on a 15-4-1 run on nba sides since saturday april 24th, and 23-12-1 since saturday overall in the nba

    49-30-1 run in since april 24 all sports

    I gave the jazz pick (play of the day) free because I was late posting the hawks-2 (posted just after 2nd half with hawks leading by 6).  Sorry but my dinner engagements ran late and I cant tell my lady friend that I am late to post.

    good luck!!

    179-119-5 ytd all sports (60% winners)

    *all plays can be tracked and verified in my daily threads for daily tracking or my long running thread titles "great run".


    Reply
    friday april 30 (results)

    (Big) Utah -6 (winner) (was given free) check post time.

    (medium) atl hawks -2 (winner)

    (medium) giants ml (winner) *free play


    3-0 for the day!!
    2-0 in hoops!!
    1-0 in mlb

    I am on a 15-4-1 run on nba sides since saturday april 24th, and 23-12-1 since saturday overall in the nba

    49-30-1 run in since april 24 all sports

    I gave the jazz pick (play of the day) free because I was late posting the hawks-2 (posted just after 2nd half with hawks leading by 6).  Sorry but my dinner engagements ran late and I cant tell my lady friend that I am late to post.

    good luck!!

    179-119-5 ytd all sports (60% winners)

    *all plays can be tracked and verified in my daily threads for daily tracking or my long running thread titles "great run".


     
    Blue_Chips
    Blue_Chips
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 14091
    Posted: May. 1, 2010 - 11:36 AM ET #571

    I haven't been able to follow, but good luck today.  Maybe I will get lucky and catch one of your plays today.

    Reply

    I haven't been able to follow, but good luck today.  Maybe I will get lucky and catch one of your plays today.

     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: May. 1, 2010 - 12:48 PM ET #572

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Chips:

    I haven't been able to follow, but good luck today.  Maybe I will get lucky and catch one of your plays today.



    good luck with all your plays.

    may 1 sat. free play:

    under 9 oak/tor
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Chips:

    I haven't been able to follow, but good luck today.  Maybe I will get lucky and catch one of your plays today.



    good luck with all your plays.

    may 1 sat. free play:

    under 9 oak/tor
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: May. 1, 2010 - 3:57 PM ET #573

    Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:



    good luck with all your plays.

    may 1 sat. free play:

    under 9 oak/tor (winner)

    free play winner !!

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:



    good luck with all your plays.

    may 1 sat. free play:

    under 9 oak/tor (winner)

    free play winner !!

     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: May. 1, 2010 - 8:19 PM ET #574

    personal play: posted just after the puck dropped:

    chicago blackhawks ml -156 (medium)

    good luck
    Reply
    personal play: posted just after the puck dropped:

    chicago blackhawks ml -156 (medium)

    good luck
     
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: May. 1, 2010 - 8:40 PM ET #575

    personal play: posted just after the first pitch :

     milwaukee brewers ml -121 (big)

    good luck
    Reply
    personal play: posted just after the first pitch :

     milwaukee brewers ml -121 (big)

    good luck
    All Forums | Website Promotions
    «First Previous 232425 ... 116117118 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 451,365
    • Tuesday 09/29/2026 627
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,209
    • Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,844
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,014
    • PART DEUX 300
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,478
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 4,465
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,745
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,640

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.