• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Buccaneers-Cowboys Leans
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | The Archives

    Moving to Vegas to become a full time pro handicapper

    «First Previous 253254255 ... 567568569 Next Last»
    L-Jay
    Livan33
    rangerz2478
    vanzack
    cd329
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 973052
    Posts: 14201
    «First Previous 253254255 ... 567568569 Next Last»
     
    L-Jay
    L-Jay
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2011
    Posts: 8005
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2015 - 2:23 PM ET #6301

    Quote Originally Posted by rangerz2478:


    Huh? For the most part of the month he's been there (at least the second half) his average bet size has been $1000. His bankroll has been a little over $20g. So he has been betting close to 5% of not just his gambling bankroll, but his LIFE SAVINGS BANKROLL. 

    How much higher do you want him to go?


    I'm not gonna be like most people on here and tell him what to do with his savings. I'm just telling you what I believe to have read.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by rangerz2478:


    Huh? For the most part of the month he's been there (at least the second half) his average bet size has been $1000. His bankroll has been a little over $20g. So he has been betting close to 5% of not just his gambling bankroll, but his LIFE SAVINGS BANKROLL. 

    How much higher do you want him to go?


    I'm not gonna be like most people on here and tell him what to do with his savings. I'm just telling you what I believe to have read.
     
    Livan33
    Livan33
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 907
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2015 - 2:23 PM ET #6302

    Quote Originally Posted by rangerz2478:

    Here is the thing I have such a tough time understanding....

    CG keeps mentioning "if not for the Kings bet, if not for the Kings bet." Ok so, lets remove the Kings bet from the record. He was -$2750 coming into today, so if we remove the Kings bet, that's +2750 coming into today. He was up $2750 hitting 55%. This is roughly over the course of 1 month. So by my math in this hypothetical scenario for the month:

    Profit gambling: $2750
    Living expenses: $3000 (I believe this was the number stated)

    So if we removed the Kings bet (as he keeps stating was dumb) he'd be in the red after expenses. And that is during a month he hit 55%

    What about the month he doesn't hit 55%? (it's sure as hell going to come)

    The numbers just don't add up. 


    Rangerz, haven't you been listening to anyone in this thread? He's going to hit 57%-60% long term by making picks based on which teams have been hot recently.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by rangerz2478:

    Here is the thing I have such a tough time understanding....

    CG keeps mentioning "if not for the Kings bet, if not for the Kings bet." Ok so, lets remove the Kings bet from the record. He was -$2750 coming into today, so if we remove the Kings bet, that's +2750 coming into today. He was up $2750 hitting 55%. This is roughly over the course of 1 month. So by my math in this hypothetical scenario for the month:

    Profit gambling: $2750
    Living expenses: $3000 (I believe this was the number stated)

    So if we removed the Kings bet (as he keeps stating was dumb) he'd be in the red after expenses. And that is during a month he hit 55%

    What about the month he doesn't hit 55%? (it's sure as hell going to come)

    The numbers just don't add up. 


    Rangerz, haven't you been listening to anyone in this thread? He's going to hit 57%-60% long term by making picks based on which teams have been hot recently.
     
    rangerz2478
    rangerz2478
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 17830
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2015 - 2:24 PM ET #6303

    Quote Originally Posted by L-Jay:



    I'm not gonna be like most people on here and tell him what to do with his savings. I'm just telling you what I believe to have read.

    I've read it all when it comes to his strategy. The only parts I'm not 100% caught up on is mindless banter when it comes to his picks. That doesn't interest me. The rest of it, I know. And like I said, the numbers just don't add up. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by L-Jay:



    I'm not gonna be like most people on here and tell him what to do with his savings. I'm just telling you what I believe to have read.

    I've read it all when it comes to his strategy. The only parts I'm not 100% caught up on is mindless banter when it comes to his picks. That doesn't interest me. The rest of it, I know. And like I said, the numbers just don't add up. 
     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2015 - 2:27 PM ET #6304

    Quote Originally Posted by Livan33:



    I know that's not a flattering pic of you, but given the other ones I've seen I'd definitely say you're not the best looking guy in the world. That's what makes the quality of women on your yacht so incredible.

    Yeah - I made that mistake a few years ago of posting that pic of me on my yacht with those women.  I agree - it wasn't the most flattering pic of me.  I was trying to highlight the women I was with.  The lighting was bad and it was a bad hair day for me.

    Here it is  https://www.bossroyal.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/jack-nicholson.jpg

    But I certainly make the most of what I have.

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Livan33:



    I know that's not a flattering pic of you, but given the other ones I've seen I'd definitely say you're not the best looking guy in the world. That's what makes the quality of women on your yacht so incredible.

    Yeah - I made that mistake a few years ago of posting that pic of me on my yacht with those women.  I agree - it wasn't the most flattering pic of me.  I was trying to highlight the women I was with.  The lighting was bad and it was a bad hair day for me.

    Here it is  https://www.bossroyal.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/jack-nicholson.jpg

    But I certainly make the most of what I have.

     
    rangerz2478
    rangerz2478
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 17830
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2015 - 2:27 PM ET #6305

    Quote Originally Posted by Livan33:



    Rangerz, haven't you been listening to anyone in this thread? He's going to hit 57%-60% long term by making picks based on which teams have been hot recently.

    Haha I'm not the biggest fan of his "capping strategy" but hey, who am I to question how he comes up with his plays. The funniest part of it is even in a good 55% month, he'd barely cover his expenses. So in his 60% month he'll have a couple bucks over expenses. But in his 40% month?

    Yikes. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Livan33:



    Rangerz, haven't you been listening to anyone in this thread? He's going to hit 57%-60% long term by making picks based on which teams have been hot recently.

    Haha I'm not the biggest fan of his "capping strategy" but hey, who am I to question how he comes up with his plays. The funniest part of it is even in a good 55% month, he'd barely cover his expenses. So in his 60% month he'll have a couple bucks over expenses. But in his 40% month?

    Yikes. 
     
    L-Jay
    L-Jay
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2011
    Posts: 8005
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2015 - 2:28 PM ET #6306

    Quote Originally Posted by rangerz2478:


    I've read it all when it comes to his strategy. The only parts I'm not 100% caught up on is mindless banter when it comes to his picks. That doesn't interest me. The rest of it, I know. And like I said, the numbers just don't add up. 


    I see what you're saying. I guess only CG himself can explain his overall strategy.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by rangerz2478:


    I've read it all when it comes to his strategy. The only parts I'm not 100% caught up on is mindless banter when it comes to his picks. That doesn't interest me. The rest of it, I know. And like I said, the numbers just don't add up. 


    I see what you're saying. I guess only CG himself can explain his overall strategy.
     
    cd329
    cd329
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 23766
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2015 - 2:30 PM ET #6307

    Quote Originally Posted by L-Jay:



    I believe that CG stated that once he gets a cushion, he's gonna slowly start raising his bets, which would obviously result in a higher income.


    My God some of you people on this site are mindless.  You do know bigger bets could result in bigger losses.  Guys like you for some reason think CG is going to win every month for the next 60 years
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by L-Jay:



    I believe that CG stated that once he gets a cushion, he's gonna slowly start raising his bets, which would obviously result in a higher income.


    My God some of you people on this site are mindless.  You do know bigger bets could result in bigger losses.  Guys like you for some reason think CG is going to win every month for the next 60 years
     
    Champ_Iz_Here
    Champ_Iz_Here
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2012
    Posts: 1665
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2015 - 2:30 PM ET #6308

    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    I don't know about Scal, but I have sniffed my fair share of pus*y. 

    But the difference between the pus*sy I sniff, and the pus*y you sniff - is that mine is quality.  Supermodel quality.  Quality that can only come with a successful lifestyle.  Quality that only come to those who are truly successful at every thing they do.  People that can turn water in to wine.

    So comparing the pus*y you sniff, with the pus*y I sniff - is a little like comparing CGs gambling to my gambling.  There is no comparison.  Or maybe you will understand this analogy better - its kind of like you comparing your 85 Dodge to my yacht, or your 500 pound heifer wife to my parade of supermodel women.

    We are in different classes here pal.  The quicker you recognize that, the better off you will be.  Life is easier when you accept your circumstances.  Sure - you will always be a mouth breathing loser wannabe - but if you accept that this is your full potential - the sting when you see people like me is far easier to deal with.


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_8dv-lM4ho


    Sure bud, and I'm a 6'7 model, who was all state in 3 sports, and I also have a 14" shlong...Funny how the internet works right?

    Besides, how would you have the time to be on your yacht or sniffing primo pie when you're on a sports betting forum for 14 years and 51,000 posts?


    so ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_8dv-lM4ho
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    I don't know about Scal, but I have sniffed my fair share of pus*y. 

    But the difference between the pus*sy I sniff, and the pus*y you sniff - is that mine is quality.  Supermodel quality.  Quality that can only come with a successful lifestyle.  Quality that only come to those who are truly successful at every thing they do.  People that can turn water in to wine.

    So comparing the pus*y you sniff, with the pus*y I sniff - is a little like comparing CGs gambling to my gambling.  There is no comparison.  Or maybe you will understand this analogy better - its kind of like you comparing your 85 Dodge to my yacht, or your 500 pound heifer wife to my parade of supermodel women.

    We are in different classes here pal.  The quicker you recognize that, the better off you will be.  Life is easier when you accept your circumstances.  Sure - you will always be a mouth breathing loser wannabe - but if you accept that this is your full potential - the sting when you see people like me is far easier to deal with.


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_8dv-lM4ho


    Sure bud, and I'm a 6'7 model, who was all state in 3 sports, and I also have a 14" shlong...Funny how the internet works right?

    Besides, how would you have the time to be on your yacht or sniffing primo pie when you're on a sports betting forum for 14 years and 51,000 posts?


    so ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_8dv-lM4ho
     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2015 - 2:31 PM ET #6309

    Quote Originally Posted by L-Jay:



    Vanzack maybe I missed it, but why is it that you don't post your plays? Everyone always says how wise and respected you are but why not post them to help out some members that need it? Just curious.

    I don't bet hoops.

    I only bet American Football and Soccer.

    I post my NFL Supercontest picks every week here during the season.  It is well documented.

    Overall - to answer your question honestly - I get nothing out of posting picks here on a personal level.  If you win, who cares - if you lose - you catch garbage and I feel guilty.  So why bother?

    CG loves the circus. I really don't.  Don't crave it, don't need it.  I am here to learn and shoot the sh*t with fellow gamblers.  That's what I get out of covers.

    Picks are only a part of what I do.  It would kind of be like having a chefs message board where you could only talk about recipes that use celery.

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by L-Jay:



    Vanzack maybe I missed it, but why is it that you don't post your plays? Everyone always says how wise and respected you are but why not post them to help out some members that need it? Just curious.

    I don't bet hoops.

    I only bet American Football and Soccer.

    I post my NFL Supercontest picks every week here during the season.  It is well documented.

    Overall - to answer your question honestly - I get nothing out of posting picks here on a personal level.  If you win, who cares - if you lose - you catch garbage and I feel guilty.  So why bother?

    CG loves the circus. I really don't.  Don't crave it, don't need it.  I am here to learn and shoot the sh*t with fellow gamblers.  That's what I get out of covers.

    Picks are only a part of what I do.  It would kind of be like having a chefs message board where you could only talk about recipes that use celery.

     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2015 - 2:32 PM ET #6310

    Quote Originally Posted by L-Jay:

    Remember, his rent is paid up until June.

    But I believe he also mentioned this came out of the original 30k.  So it is prepaid, but not free.

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by L-Jay:

    Remember, his rent is paid up until June.

    But I believe he also mentioned this came out of the original 30k.  So it is prepaid, but not free.

     
    The Hawk
    The Hawk
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 19693
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2015 - 2:35 PM ET #6311

    Quote Originally Posted by cgsuckssobad:

    baronman,

    You think you can talk racist to Arab Americans? I will destroy you.

    Tbag! You friggin' liar! Nice to see you! Sometimes you get banned so fast, I don't get a chance to talk to you. Man, what's it been? Three, four aliases ago!

    Make sure you toss in your favorite word, sociopath, in the next few posts, then we'll know it's really you. Not like including CGs initials or your "just born" join date............hahahahahaha!

    Man, good times! You liar.

    Did I mention that you're a liar? Respond quickly, you'll be gone soon!

    Again, thanks for calling me the worst piece of shitt on this site. Coming from a class act like you, I can't tell you how much that hurt.

    Hey, what's a word for somebody that keeps doing the same thing over and over again, and expects a different result?

    Pathological? Too big a word for you. Try something from your 12-step program..............
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by cgsuckssobad:

    baronman,

    You think you can talk racist to Arab Americans? I will destroy you.

    Tbag! You friggin' liar! Nice to see you! Sometimes you get banned so fast, I don't get a chance to talk to you. Man, what's it been? Three, four aliases ago!

    Make sure you toss in your favorite word, sociopath, in the next few posts, then we'll know it's really you. Not like including CGs initials or your "just born" join date............hahahahahaha!

    Man, good times! You liar.

    Did I mention that you're a liar? Respond quickly, you'll be gone soon!

    Again, thanks for calling me the worst piece of shitt on this site. Coming from a class act like you, I can't tell you how much that hurt.

    Hey, what's a word for somebody that keeps doing the same thing over and over again, and expects a different result?

    Pathological? Too big a word for you. Try something from your 12-step program..............
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2015 - 2:36 PM ET #6312

    Yea I had to pay just under 5k the day I arrived here... No rent due till June
    Reply
    Yea I had to pay just under 5k the day I arrived here... No rent due till June
     
    L-Jay
    L-Jay
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2011
    Posts: 8005
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2015 - 2:37 PM ET #6313

    Quote Originally Posted by cd329:



    My God some of you people on this site are mindless.  You do know bigger bets could result in bigger losses.  Guys like you for some reason think CG is going to win every month for the next 60 years


    I was stating what I believe he had said at one point. Are you retarded or just retarded?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by cd329:



    My God some of you people on this site are mindless.  You do know bigger bets could result in bigger losses.  Guys like you for some reason think CG is going to win every month for the next 60 years


    I was stating what I believe he had said at one point. Are you retarded or just retarded?
     
    smacksmiter
    smacksmiter
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2004
    Posts: 14064
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2015 - 2:38 PM ET #6314

    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    Yeah - I made that mistake a few years ago of posting that pic of me on my yacht with those women.  I agree - it wasn't the most flattering pic of me.  I was trying to highlight the women I was with.  The lighting was bad and it was a bad hair day for me.

    Here it is  https://www.bossroyal.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/jack-nicholson.jpg

    But I certainly make the most of what I have.


    This has to be a joke.  We are being punked for sure here.

    No way somebody posts this as proof of a "yacht", supermodels and a "bad hair day".

    Please....say it ain't so....

    PM for the skinny on the down low
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    Yeah - I made that mistake a few years ago of posting that pic of me on my yacht with those women.  I agree - it wasn't the most flattering pic of me.  I was trying to highlight the women I was with.  The lighting was bad and it was a bad hair day for me.

    Here it is  https://www.bossroyal.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/jack-nicholson.jpg

    But I certainly make the most of what I have.


    This has to be a joke.  We are being punked for sure here.

    No way somebody posts this as proof of a "yacht", supermodels and a "bad hair day".

    Please....say it ain't so....

     
    rangerz2478
    rangerz2478
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 17830
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2015 - 2:39 PM ET #6315

    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    Yea I had to pay just under 5k the day I arrived here... No rent due till June

    Out of curiosity, why did you pay 3 months up front? Lack of credit or personal preference? I've done my fair share of moving in the past 5 years, curious. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    Yea I had to pay just under 5k the day I arrived here... No rent due till June

    Out of curiosity, why did you pay 3 months up front? Lack of credit or personal preference? I've done my fair share of moving in the past 5 years, curious. 
     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2015 - 2:40 PM ET #6316

    Quote Originally Posted by rangerz2478:


     So he has been betting close to 5% of not just his gambling bankroll, but his LIFE SAVINGS BANKROLL. 

    How much higher do you want him to go?

    That is the cornerstone of this whole thread.  And what everyone here seems to forget.

    His gambling bankroll is his life bankroll.

    He should make a TShirt with that on it.

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by rangerz2478:


     So he has been betting close to 5% of not just his gambling bankroll, but his LIFE SAVINGS BANKROLL. 

    How much higher do you want him to go?

    That is the cornerstone of this whole thread.  And what everyone here seems to forget.

    His gambling bankroll is his life bankroll.

    He should make a TShirt with that on it.

     
    rangerz2478
    rangerz2478
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 17830
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2015 - 2:40 PM ET #6317

    Quote Originally Posted by smacksmiter:


    This has to be a joke.  We are being punked for sure here.

    No way somebody posts this as proof of a "yacht", supermodels and a "bad hair day".

    Please....say it ain't so....


    You have no idea who that is the picture do you?

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by smacksmiter:


    This has to be a joke.  We are being punked for sure here.

    No way somebody posts this as proof of a "yacht", supermodels and a "bad hair day".

    Please....say it ain't so....


    You have no idea who that is the picture do you?

     
    pfleet
    pfleet
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 931
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2015 - 2:41 PM ET #6318

    living the dream go cg do it!
    Reply
    living the dream go cg do it!
     
    L-Jay
    L-Jay
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2011
    Posts: 8005
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2015 - 2:42 PM ET #6319

    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    I don't bet hoops.

    I only bet American Football and Soccer.

    I post my NFL Supercontest picks every week here during the season.  It is well documented.

    Overall - to answer your question honestly - I get nothing out of posting picks here on a personal level.  If you win, who cares - if you lose - you catch garbage and I feel guilty.  So why bother?

    CG loves the circus. I really don't.  Don't crave it, don't need it.  I am here to learn and shoot the sh*t with fellow gamblers.  That's what I get out of covers.

    Picks are only a part of what I do.  It would kind of be like having a chefs message board where you could only talk about recipes that use celery.



    Fair enough.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    I don't bet hoops.

    I only bet American Football and Soccer.

    I post my NFL Supercontest picks every week here during the season.  It is well documented.

    Overall - to answer your question honestly - I get nothing out of posting picks here on a personal level.  If you win, who cares - if you lose - you catch garbage and I feel guilty.  So why bother?

    CG loves the circus. I really don't.  Don't crave it, don't need it.  I am here to learn and shoot the sh*t with fellow gamblers.  That's what I get out of covers.

    Picks are only a part of what I do.  It would kind of be like having a chefs message board where you could only talk about recipes that use celery.



    Fair enough.
     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2015 - 2:47 PM ET #6320

    Quote Originally Posted by smacksmiter:


    This has to be a joke.  We are being punked for sure here.

    No way somebody posts this as proof of a "yacht", supermodels and a "bad hair day".

    Please....say it ain't so....

    It is not a joke.  It is dead serious.

    And anyone who has been here for several years knows the controversy when I finally revealed the true vanzack through this pic.

    Most bashed me, but I like to think of my honesty as opening the doors for someone like CG to share his journey.  Sure - I didn't post a video - but me having a fivesome with those women on the boat with me wouldn't be able to be shown on covers - we cant even say the word sh*t here - how are they going to allow a video of me rockin the boat with the ladies?

    So I am asking you to cease and desist with all further libel and slander.  Or I might have to pursue this further with my legal counsel.  You don't want to know what happened to those that have taken this path previously.  Lets just say it always ends badly.

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by smacksmiter:


    This has to be a joke.  We are being punked for sure here.

    No way somebody posts this as proof of a "yacht", supermodels and a "bad hair day".

    Please....say it ain't so....

    It is not a joke.  It is dead serious.

    And anyone who has been here for several years knows the controversy when I finally revealed the true vanzack through this pic.

    Most bashed me, but I like to think of my honesty as opening the doors for someone like CG to share his journey.  Sure - I didn't post a video - but me having a fivesome with those women on the boat with me wouldn't be able to be shown on covers - we cant even say the word sh*t here - how are they going to allow a video of me rockin the boat with the ladies?

    So I am asking you to cease and desist with all further libel and slander.  Or I might have to pursue this further with my legal counsel.  You don't want to know what happened to those that have taken this path previously.  Lets just say it always ends badly.

     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2015 - 2:47 PM ET #6321

    Rangers- u had to show my apt complex proof u work in nevada and if not have to pay 3 months up front
    Reply
    Rangers- u had to show my apt complex proof u work in nevada and if not have to pay 3 months up front
     
    The Hawk
    The Hawk
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 19693
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2015 - 2:49 PM ET #6322

    Quote Originally Posted by smacksmiter:


    This has to be a joke.  We are being punked for sure here.

    No way somebody posts this as proof of a "yacht", supermodels and a "bad hair day".

    Please....say it ain't so....



    Smack, maybe the jack-nicholson.jpg end of the link would offer a clue?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by smacksmiter:


    This has to be a joke.  We are being punked for sure here.

    No way somebody posts this as proof of a "yacht", supermodels and a "bad hair day".

    Please....say it ain't so....



    Smack, maybe the jack-nicholson.jpg end of the link would offer a clue?
     
    rangerz2478
    rangerz2478
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 17830
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2015 - 2:49 PM ET #6323

    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    Rangers- u had to show my apt complex proof u work in nevada and if not have to pay 3 months up front

    Gotcha, thanks. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    Rangers- u had to show my apt complex proof u work in nevada and if not have to pay 3 months up front

    Gotcha, thanks. 
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2015 - 2:50 PM ET #6324

    Once michigan covered for me again today I thought the 2-0 day was finally happening again. Purdue usually great d and great size should have been huge advatantage in this game against a pys team who just chucks threes but not so far. So many 1-1, 2-2 type games lately where I lose vig. Hopefully Purdue wakes up this psu team is horrible but are on a nice run here
    Reply
    Once michigan covered for me again today I thought the 2-0 day was finally happening again. Purdue usually great d and great size should have been huge advatantage in this game against a pys team who just chucks threes but not so far. So many 1-1, 2-2 type games lately where I lose vig. Hopefully Purdue wakes up this psu team is horrible but are on a nice run here
     
     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2015 - 2:56 PM ET #6325

    Quote Originally Posted by canyoubelieve:

    COLLEGE,

    take this advice, if not anyhing. PAY your rent through August...So that you have summer not to sweat, pay as many bills as you can through August like I do so you can enjoy your summer....Trust me, rent in the blistering heat of vegas in june and july is terrible to hang over your head.

    His gambling bankroll is also his life bankroll.

    How will he gamble if he prepays his rent and bills for 5 months?

    BTW - who on earth prepays their utility bills for 5 months? 

    The nutjobs on covers never cease to amaze me.

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by canyoubelieve:

    COLLEGE,

    take this advice, if not anyhing. PAY your rent through August...So that you have summer not to sweat, pay as many bills as you can through August like I do so you can enjoy your summer....Trust me, rent in the blistering heat of vegas in june and july is terrible to hang over your head.

    His gambling bankroll is also his life bankroll.

    How will he gamble if he prepays his rent and bills for 5 months?

    BTW - who on earth prepays their utility bills for 5 months? 

    The nutjobs on covers never cease to amaze me.

    All Forums | The Archives
    «First Previous 253254255 ... 567568569 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,576
    • Monday 10/05/2026 692
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,275
    • PART DEUX 181
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,719
    • Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,758
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,791
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,654
    • ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,079
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,594

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.