• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Buccaneers-Cowboys Leans
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | The Archives

    Moving to Vegas to become a full time pro handicapper

    «First Previous 252253254 ... 567568569 Next Last»
    collegegambler
    Champ_Iz_Here
    vanzack
    1pumpchump
    smacksmiter
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 973052
    Posts: 14201
    «First Previous 252253254 ... 567568569 Next Last»
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2015 - 1:41 PM ET #6276

    I might lose this game somehow. Would be worse than the spurs loss if I do
    Reply
    I might lose this game somehow. Would be worse than the spurs loss if I do
     
    Champ_Iz_Here
    Champ_Iz_Here
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2012
    Posts: 1665
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2015 - 1:42 PM ET #6277

    that wiscy cheerleader though woo
    Reply
    that wiscy cheerleader though woo
     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2015 - 1:42 PM ET #6278

    Quote Originally Posted by smacksmiter:


    I am a douche with no sense of humor. 
     
    The morons are out in full force today.

    At least entertain us with some wit.

     

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by smacksmiter:


    I am a douche with no sense of humor. 
     
    The morons are out in full force today.

    At least entertain us with some wit.

     

     
    Champ_Iz_Here
    Champ_Iz_Here
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2012
    Posts: 1665
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2015 - 1:43 PM ET #6279

    no way CG, this one is in the bag, after that white goon got the layup that was the game 
    Reply
    no way CG, this one is in the bag, after that white goon got the layup that was the game 
     
    1pumpchump
    1pumpchump
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 3219
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2015 - 1:44 PM ET #6280

    Quote Originally Posted by Champ_Iz_Here:

    just saw this line on my sportsbook, its really a toss up

    Who has sniffed, or will sniff less vag|na in their lifetime?

    Scalabrine - PK
    Vanzack - PK


    I would UNLOAD my account on Mansack....No question
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Champ_Iz_Here:

    just saw this line on my sportsbook, its really a toss up

    Who has sniffed, or will sniff less vag|na in their lifetime?

    Scalabrine - PK
    Vanzack - PK


    I would UNLOAD my account on Mansack....No question
     
    Champ_Iz_Here
    Champ_Iz_Here
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2012
    Posts: 1665
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2015 - 1:44 PM ET #6281

    Quote Originally Posted by cgsuckssobad:

    MICHIGAN LOSES, I am now 14-4 fading College Gambler this week...I would never imagine making this much money fading this guy...While people still try to give a sociopath advice, i'm FADING and WINNING.....

    Post of the year from TDogg you fukkn mush you
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by cgsuckssobad:

    MICHIGAN LOSES, I am now 14-4 fading College Gambler this week...I would never imagine making this much money fading this guy...While people still try to give a sociopath advice, i'm FADING and WINNING.....

    Post of the year from TDogg you fukkn mush you
     
    smacksmiter
    smacksmiter
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2004
    Posts: 14064
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2015 - 1:45 PM ET #6282

    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    I might lose this game somehow. Would be worse than the spurs loss if I do

    Nope, not losing that one. Congrats!

    PM for the skinny on the down low
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    I might lose this game somehow. Would be worse than the spurs loss if I do

    Nope, not losing that one. Congrats!

     
    BigWilly
    BigWilly
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 858
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2015 - 1:45 PM ET #6283

    vanzack that is a terrible pic of you in your avatar I would change it
    Reply
    vanzack that is a terrible pic of you in your avatar I would change it
     
    BigWilly
    BigWilly
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 858
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2015 - 1:47 PM ET #6284

    tb tb tb tb pound some and make a video
    Reply
    tb tb tb tb pound some and make a video
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2015 - 1:47 PM ET #6285

    WOLVERINES!! Let's go 2-0 now cmon PURDUE!! I would be + $ now if not for epic spurs moose, think about that after my 5.5K bomb + $ by Friday. A Purdue cover gets me to one play away from GREEN only 4 days after that idiotic kings bet
    Reply
    WOLVERINES!! Let's go 2-0 now cmon PURDUE!! I would be + $ now if not for epic spurs moose, think about that after my 5.5K bomb + $ by Friday. A Purdue cover gets me to one play away from GREEN only 4 days after that idiotic kings bet
     
    smacksmiter
    smacksmiter
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2004
    Posts: 14064
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2015 - 1:50 PM ET #6286

    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

     
    The morons are out in full force today.

    At least entertain us with some wit.

     


    Finally.  We have discovered who is the photoshop master that was pulling CG's chain by posting false "posts".  Never would have thought it was you Vanzack.  

    Guess I am not as good a judge of character as I thought.

    QUOTE Originally Posted by smacksmiter:


    I am a douche with no sense of humor. 


    Lets see some more of your excellent work bro.  Surely you can do better than that.  It doesn't even sound like me.

    PM for the skinny on the down low
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

     
    The morons are out in full force today.

    At least entertain us with some wit.

     


    Finally.  We have discovered who is the photoshop master that was pulling CG's chain by posting false "posts".  Never would have thought it was you Vanzack.  

    Guess I am not as good a judge of character as I thought.

    QUOTE Originally Posted by smacksmiter:


    I am a douche with no sense of humor. 


    Lets see some more of your excellent work bro.  Surely you can do better than that.  It doesn't even sound like me.

     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2015 - 1:54 PM ET #6287

    Quote Originally Posted by smacksmiter:

    I am a dipsh*t trying to be a detective.  Ignore all of my posts in the future.  They aren't worth reading.


    I really cant argue with any of that.

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by smacksmiter:

    I am a dipsh*t trying to be a detective.  Ignore all of my posts in the future.  They aren't worth reading.


    I really cant argue with any of that.

     
    Champ_Iz_Here
    Champ_Iz_Here
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2012
    Posts: 1665
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2015 - 1:54 PM ET #6288

    new updated odds:

    Scalabrine +130
    Vanzack -150
    Reply
    new updated odds:

    Scalabrine +130
    Vanzack -150
     
    Ultimate5
    Ultimate5
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 760
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2015 - 2:00 PM ET #6289

    Purdue line at 4.5 now
    Reply
    Purdue line at 4.5 now
     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2015 - 2:03 PM ET #6290

    Quote Originally Posted by Champ_Iz_Here:

    new updated odds:

    Scalabrine +130
    Vanzack -150

    I don't know about Scal, but I have sniffed my fair share of pus*y. 

    But the difference between the pus*sy I sniff, and the pus*y you sniff - is that mine is quality.  Supermodel quality.  Quality that can only come with a successful lifestyle.  Quality that only come to those who are truly successful at every thing they do.  People that can turn water in to wine.

    So comparing the pus*y you sniff, with the pus*y I sniff - is a little like comparing CGs gambling to my gambling.  There is no comparison.  Or maybe you will understand this analogy better - its kind of like you comparing your 85 Dodge to my yacht, or your 500 pound heifer wife to my parade of supermodel women.

    We are in different classes here pal.  The quicker you recognize that, the better off you will be.  Life is easier when you accept your circumstances.  Sure - you will always be a mouth breathing loser wannabe - but if you accept that this is your full potential - the sting when you see people like me is far easier to deal with.

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Champ_Iz_Here:

    new updated odds:

    Scalabrine +130
    Vanzack -150

    I don't know about Scal, but I have sniffed my fair share of pus*y. 

    But the difference between the pus*sy I sniff, and the pus*y you sniff - is that mine is quality.  Supermodel quality.  Quality that can only come with a successful lifestyle.  Quality that only come to those who are truly successful at every thing they do.  People that can turn water in to wine.

    So comparing the pus*y you sniff, with the pus*y I sniff - is a little like comparing CGs gambling to my gambling.  There is no comparison.  Or maybe you will understand this analogy better - its kind of like you comparing your 85 Dodge to my yacht, or your 500 pound heifer wife to my parade of supermodel women.

    We are in different classes here pal.  The quicker you recognize that, the better off you will be.  Life is easier when you accept your circumstances.  Sure - you will always be a mouth breathing loser wannabe - but if you accept that this is your full potential - the sting when you see people like me is far easier to deal with.

     
    FonziGAMETIME
    FonziGAMETIME
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 97
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2015 - 2:03 PM ET #6291

    LETS GOO CG!!! Rooting for you my boy hopefully Purdue gets the win G!!! GOODLUCK LETTTTSS GOOO!!!
    Reply
    LETS GOO CG!!! Rooting for you my boy hopefully Purdue gets the win G!!! GOODLUCK LETTTTSS GOOO!!!
     
    BigWilly
    BigWilly
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 858
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2015 - 2:08 PM ET #6292

    Quote Originally Posted by cgsuckssobad:

    baronman,

    You think you can talk racist to Arab Americans? I will destroy you.

    I would love to kick your butt then stick it in your butt you pole smoker
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by cgsuckssobad:

    baronman,

    You think you can talk racist to Arab Americans? I will destroy you.

    I would love to kick your butt then stick it in your butt you pole smoker
     
    cd329
    cd329
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 23766
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2015 - 2:09 PM ET #6293

    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    WOLVERINES!! Let's go 2-0 now cmon PURDUE!! I would be + $ now if not for epic spurs moose, think about that after my 5.5K bomb + $ by Friday. A Purdue cover gets me to one play away from GREEN only 4 days after that idiotic kings bet


    Sorry but thats all big ifs and
    If my uncle had Titsssssss then he would be my aunt
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    WOLVERINES!! Let's go 2-0 now cmon PURDUE!! I would be + $ now if not for epic spurs moose, think about that after my 5.5K bomb + $ by Friday. A Purdue cover gets me to one play away from GREEN only 4 days after that idiotic kings bet


    Sorry but thats all big ifs and
    If my uncle had Titsssssss then he would be my aunt
     
    Livan33
    Livan33
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 907
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2015 - 2:11 PM ET #6294

    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    I don't know about Scal, but I have sniffed my fair share of pus*y. 

    But the difference between the pus*sy I sniff, and the pus*y you sniff - is that mine is quality.  Supermodel quality.  Quality that can only come with a successful lifestyle.  Quality that only come to those who are truly successful at every thing they do.  People that can turn water in to wine.

    So comparing the pus*y you sniff, with the pus*y I sniff - is a little like comparing CGs gambling to my gambling.  There is no comparison.  Or maybe you will understand this analogy better - its kind of like you comparing your 85 Dodge to my yacht, or your 500 pound heifer wife to my parade of supermodel women.

    We are in different classes here pal.  The quicker you recognize that, the better off you will be.  Life is easier when you accept your circumstances.  Sure - you will always be a mouth breathing loser wannabe - but if you accept that this is your full potential - the sting when you see people like me is far easier to deal with.



    I know that's not a flattering pic of you, but given the other ones I've seen I'd definitely say you're not the best looking guy in the world. That's what makes the quality of women on your yacht so incredible.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    I don't know about Scal, but I have sniffed my fair share of pus*y. 

    But the difference between the pus*sy I sniff, and the pus*y you sniff - is that mine is quality.  Supermodel quality.  Quality that can only come with a successful lifestyle.  Quality that only come to those who are truly successful at every thing they do.  People that can turn water in to wine.

    So comparing the pus*y you sniff, with the pus*y I sniff - is a little like comparing CGs gambling to my gambling.  There is no comparison.  Or maybe you will understand this analogy better - its kind of like you comparing your 85 Dodge to my yacht, or your 500 pound heifer wife to my parade of supermodel women.

    We are in different classes here pal.  The quicker you recognize that, the better off you will be.  Life is easier when you accept your circumstances.  Sure - you will always be a mouth breathing loser wannabe - but if you accept that this is your full potential - the sting when you see people like me is far easier to deal with.



    I know that's not a flattering pic of you, but given the other ones I've seen I'd definitely say you're not the best looking guy in the world. That's what makes the quality of women on your yacht so incredible.
     
    L-Jay
    L-Jay
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2011
    Posts: 8005
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2015 - 2:13 PM ET #6295

    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    I don't know about Scal, but I have sniffed my fair share of pus*y. 

    But the difference between the pus*sy I sniff, and the pus*y you sniff - is that mine is quality.  Supermodel quality.  Quality that can only come with a successful lifestyle.  Quality that only come to those who are truly successful at every thing they do.  People that can turn water in to wine.

    So comparing the pus*y you sniff, with the pus*y I sniff - is a little like comparing CGs gambling to my gambling.  There is no comparison.  Or maybe you will understand this analogy better - its kind of like you comparing your 85 Dodge to my yacht, or your 500 pound heifer wife to my parade of supermodel women.

    We are in different classes here pal.  The quicker you recognize that, the better off you will be.  Life is easier when you accept your circumstances.  Sure - you will always be a mouth breathing loser wannabe - but if you accept that this is your full potential - the sting when you see people like me is far easier to deal with.



    Vanzack maybe I missed it, but why is it that you don't post your plays? Everyone always says how wise and respected you are but why not post them to help out some members that need it? Just curious.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    I don't know about Scal, but I have sniffed my fair share of pus*y. 

    But the difference between the pus*sy I sniff, and the pus*y you sniff - is that mine is quality.  Supermodel quality.  Quality that can only come with a successful lifestyle.  Quality that only come to those who are truly successful at every thing they do.  People that can turn water in to wine.

    So comparing the pus*y you sniff, with the pus*y I sniff - is a little like comparing CGs gambling to my gambling.  There is no comparison.  Or maybe you will understand this analogy better - its kind of like you comparing your 85 Dodge to my yacht, or your 500 pound heifer wife to my parade of supermodel women.

    We are in different classes here pal.  The quicker you recognize that, the better off you will be.  Life is easier when you accept your circumstances.  Sure - you will always be a mouth breathing loser wannabe - but if you accept that this is your full potential - the sting when you see people like me is far easier to deal with.



    Vanzack maybe I missed it, but why is it that you don't post your plays? Everyone always says how wise and respected you are but why not post them to help out some members that need it? Just curious.
     
    rangerz2478
    rangerz2478
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 17830
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2015 - 2:15 PM ET #6296

    Here is the thing I have such a tough time understanding....

    CG keeps mentioning "if not for the Kings bet, if not for the Kings bet." Ok so, lets remove the Kings bet from the record. He was -$2750 coming into today, so if we remove the Kings bet, that's +2750 coming into today. He was up $2750 hitting 55%. This is roughly over the course of 1 month. So by my math in this hypothetical scenario for the month:

    Profit gambling: $2750
    Living expenses: $3000 (I believe this was the number stated)

    So if we removed the Kings bet (as he keeps stating was dumb) he'd be in the red after expenses. And that is during a month he hit 55%

    What about the month he doesn't hit 55%? (it's sure as hell going to come)

    The numbers just don't add up. 
    Reply
    Here is the thing I have such a tough time understanding....

    CG keeps mentioning "if not for the Kings bet, if not for the Kings bet." Ok so, lets remove the Kings bet from the record. He was -$2750 coming into today, so if we remove the Kings bet, that's +2750 coming into today. He was up $2750 hitting 55%. This is roughly over the course of 1 month. So by my math in this hypothetical scenario for the month:

    Profit gambling: $2750
    Living expenses: $3000 (I believe this was the number stated)

    So if we removed the Kings bet (as he keeps stating was dumb) he'd be in the red after expenses. And that is during a month he hit 55%

    What about the month he doesn't hit 55%? (it's sure as hell going to come)

    The numbers just don't add up. 
     
    L-Jay
    L-Jay
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2011
    Posts: 8005
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2015 - 2:19 PM ET #6297

    Quote Originally Posted by rangerz2478:

    Here is the thing I have such a tough time understanding....

    CG keeps mentioning "if not for the Kings bet, if not for the Kings bet." Ok so, lets remove the Kings bet from the record. He was -$2750 coming into today, so if we remove the Kings bet, that's +2750 coming into today. He was up $2750 hitting 55%. This is roughly over the course of 1 month. So by my math in this hypothetical scenario for the month:

    Profit gambling: $2750
    Living expenses: $3000 (I believe this was the number stated)

    So if we removed the Kings bet (as he keeps stating was dumb) he'd be in the red after expenses. And that is during a month he hit 55%

    What about the month he doesn't hit 55%? (it's sure as hell going to come)

    The numbers just don't add up. 


    I believe that CG stated that once he gets a cushion, he's gonna slowly start raising his bets, which would obviously result in a higher income.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by rangerz2478:

    Here is the thing I have such a tough time understanding....

    CG keeps mentioning "if not for the Kings bet, if not for the Kings bet." Ok so, lets remove the Kings bet from the record. He was -$2750 coming into today, so if we remove the Kings bet, that's +2750 coming into today. He was up $2750 hitting 55%. This is roughly over the course of 1 month. So by my math in this hypothetical scenario for the month:

    Profit gambling: $2750
    Living expenses: $3000 (I believe this was the number stated)

    So if we removed the Kings bet (as he keeps stating was dumb) he'd be in the red after expenses. And that is during a month he hit 55%

    What about the month he doesn't hit 55%? (it's sure as hell going to come)

    The numbers just don't add up. 


    I believe that CG stated that once he gets a cushion, he's gonna slowly start raising his bets, which would obviously result in a higher income.
     
    L-Jay
    L-Jay
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2011
    Posts: 8005
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2015 - 2:20 PM ET #6298

    Remember, his rent is paid up until June.
    Reply
    Remember, his rent is paid up until June.
     
    smacksmiter
    smacksmiter
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2004
    Posts: 14064
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2015 - 2:21 PM ET #6299

    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    I don't know about Scal, but I have sniffed my fair share of pus*y. 

    But the difference between the pus*sy I sniff, and the pus*y you sniff - is that mine is quality.  Supermodel quality.  Quality that can only come with a successful lifestyle.  Quality that only come to those who are truly successful at every thing they do.  People that can turn water in to wine.

    So comparing the pus*y you sniff, with the pus*y I sniff - is a little like comparing CGs gambling to my gambling.  There is no comparison.  Or maybe you will understand this analogy better - its kind of like you comparing your 85 Dodge to my yacht, or your 500 pound heifer wife to my parade of supermodel women.

    We are in different classes here pal.  The quicker you recognize that, the better off you will be.  Life is easier when you accept your circumstances.  Sure - you will always be a mouth breathing loser wannabe - but if you accept that this is your full potential - the sting when you see people like me is far easier to deal with.


    Someone please cue the Masterpiece Theatre "I'm a rich stud who gets supermodel box" music please...

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9Uf1SYr7E4

    Ah, that's much better...M'lord.

    May I call you, "M'lord"?  Somehow I am sure you won't mind.  

    Whilst we all are surely bettered by just walking in the air you have spewed out of your behind for us to breathe, surely we can be even more benefited by any of the prose that passes your glorious lips...

    Thank you...oh thank you Grand Master Vanzack!

    My god in heaven...what would this thread, NAY, what would this WORLD do without him?

    Mayhaps someday we shall find out.

    Now, back to your supermodels, M'lord.  Don't keep them waiting.

    PM for the skinny on the down low
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    I don't know about Scal, but I have sniffed my fair share of pus*y. 

    But the difference between the pus*sy I sniff, and the pus*y you sniff - is that mine is quality.  Supermodel quality.  Quality that can only come with a successful lifestyle.  Quality that only come to those who are truly successful at every thing they do.  People that can turn water in to wine.

    So comparing the pus*y you sniff, with the pus*y I sniff - is a little like comparing CGs gambling to my gambling.  There is no comparison.  Or maybe you will understand this analogy better - its kind of like you comparing your 85 Dodge to my yacht, or your 500 pound heifer wife to my parade of supermodel women.

    We are in different classes here pal.  The quicker you recognize that, the better off you will be.  Life is easier when you accept your circumstances.  Sure - you will always be a mouth breathing loser wannabe - but if you accept that this is your full potential - the sting when you see people like me is far easier to deal with.


    Someone please cue the Masterpiece Theatre "I'm a rich stud who gets supermodel box" music please...

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9Uf1SYr7E4

    Ah, that's much better...M'lord.

    May I call you, "M'lord"?  Somehow I am sure you won't mind.  

    Whilst we all are surely bettered by just walking in the air you have spewed out of your behind for us to breathe, surely we can be even more benefited by any of the prose that passes your glorious lips...

    Thank you...oh thank you Grand Master Vanzack!

    My god in heaven...what would this thread, NAY, what would this WORLD do without him?

    Mayhaps someday we shall find out.

    Now, back to your supermodels, M'lord.  Don't keep them waiting.

     
     
    rangerz2478
    rangerz2478
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 17830
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2015 - 2:21 PM ET #6300

    Quote Originally Posted by L-Jay:



    I believe that CG stated that once he gets a cushion, he's gonna slowly start raising his bets, which would obviously result in a higher income.

    Huh? For the most part of the month he's been there (at least the second half) his average bet size has been $1000. His bankroll has been a little over $20g. So he has been betting close to 5% of not just his gambling bankroll, but his LIFE SAVINGS BANKROLL. 

    How much higher do you want him to go?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by L-Jay:



    I believe that CG stated that once he gets a cushion, he's gonna slowly start raising his bets, which would obviously result in a higher income.

    Huh? For the most part of the month he's been there (at least the second half) his average bet size has been $1000. His bankroll has been a little over $20g. So he has been betting close to 5% of not just his gambling bankroll, but his LIFE SAVINGS BANKROLL. 

    How much higher do you want him to go?
    All Forums | The Archives
    «First Previous 252253254 ... 567568569 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,576
    • Monday 10/05/2026 692
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,275
    • PART DEUX 181
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,719
    • Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,758
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,789
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,654
    • ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,079
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,594

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.