@collegegambler
Moving to Vegas to become a full time pro handicapper
@collegegambler
@collegegambler
CG, we need another vid!! Your last video is the best 16 seconds on YouTube!!
CG, we need another vid!! Your last video is the best 16 seconds on YouTube!!
@collegegambler
@collegegambler
I know,,,, wasn't that great,,, I keep imagining CG as a little league coach or some kind of counsoler..
I know,,,, wasn't that great,,, I keep imagining CG as a little league coach or some kind of counsoler..
When they say it's all done, what do we do? We phukin fight!
That's how you step up!
Somone wants me to pack my bags?
Come out here and phukin make me!
Come out here and phukin make me!
Ready for a streak now.
Spurs first half....Spurs full game baby!"
The Legend, College Gambler
When they say it's all done, what do we do? We phukin fight!
That's how you step up!
Somone wants me to pack my bags?
Come out here and phukin make me!
Come out here and phukin make me!
Ready for a streak now.
Spurs first half....Spurs full game baby!"
The Legend, College Gambler
Notre Dame has just blown a 20-point lead........
The cousin must be a jinx.
Kick him to the curb with mother.
Notre Dame has just blown a 20-point lead........
The cousin must be a jinx.
Kick him to the curb with mother.
Would love video cussing at cuz telling him to go back to jersey. That would be pure gold.
Would love video cussing at cuz telling him to go back to jersey. That would be pure gold.
Is this the most viewed thread in Covers history?
There was a guy named ProtoStar, or something like that, who made some kind of thread where he told some odd story.
Got tons of views, possibly 50K to 100K.
Can anyone explain the overall point of that thread to me? I saw posts about hamsters and what not.
Never got the point...
Is this the most viewed thread in Covers history?
There was a guy named ProtoStar, or something like that, who made some kind of thread where he told some odd story.
Got tons of views, possibly 50K to 100K.
Can anyone explain the overall point of that thread to me? I saw posts about hamsters and what not.
Never got the point...
Braveness is fine. It was almost like you were speaking from some time warp...had on old world feel to it, hence, 'Braveness' was apropos...I liked the post.
Braveness is fine. It was almost like you were speaking from some time warp...had on old world feel to it, hence, 'Braveness' was apropos...I liked the post.
Not to be nitpicky - but here goes....
He actually has a 50% chance of going 1-1, and a 25% chance of 0-1 and 0-2.
Doesn't invalidate anything else you said, but that is the distribution of that probability.
![]()
Not to be nitpicky - but here goes....
He actually has a 50% chance of going 1-1, and a 25% chance of 0-1 and 0-2.
Doesn't invalidate anything else you said, but that is the distribution of that probability.
![]()
I assumed he knew that and took it as a typo.
I assumed he knew that and took it as a typo.
You swoop in to try to correct him when going 0-1 makes little to no sense, so little sense I just left it as is. Have him answer. He'll tell you it's a typo.
You swoop in to try to correct him when going 0-1 makes little to no sense, so little sense I just left it as is. Have him answer. He'll tell you it's a typo.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,575
- Monday 10/05/2026 689
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,274
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,716
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,783
- PART DEUX 160
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,650
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,579
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 2,777
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,323
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
