• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Tennis

    Thursday: 1 BLOWOUT and 1 UPSET

    12 Next Last»
    tanis74
    Christian_iaco
    fraz
    TJWalsh
    PlowTheBook
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1293
    Posts: 28
    12 Next Last»
     
    tanis74
    tanis74
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2018
    Posts: 2510
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2020 - 12:41 AM ET #1

    BLOWOUT Play:  Wang Xiy -4.5 @-121,     0.5% BR invested.

     

    UPSET Play:  Kudermetova ML @+286,     0.33% BR invested.

     

    Both plays are strong plays imo.

    Lets cash these plays gents & as always, utilize a sound judgement on your BR allotment on these tennis players.

    Never go Large on these scrubs...   lol

    Lets cash em gents!!!

    LOL

     

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    BLOWOUT Play:  Wang Xiy -4.5 @-121,     0.5% BR invested.

     

    UPSET Play:  Kudermetova ML @+286,     0.33% BR invested.

     

    Both plays are strong plays imo.

    Lets cash these plays gents & as always, utilize a sound judgement on your BR allotment on these tennis players.

    Never go Large on these scrubs...   lol

    Lets cash em gents!!!

    LOL

     

     
    Christian_iaco
    Christian_iaco
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 2301
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2020 - 1:37 AM ET #2

    i am taking KUder +4.5 games..GLGL us
    Reply
    i am taking KUder +4.5 games..GLGL us
     
    Christian_iaco
    Christian_iaco
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 2301
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2020 - 1:45 AM ET #3

    thoughts on the Sakkari match??
    Reply
    thoughts on the Sakkari match??
     
    tanis74
    tanis74
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2018
    Posts: 2510
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2020 - 2:56 AM ET #4

    Quote Originally Posted by Christian_iaco:

    thoughts on the Sakkari match??

    nope.

    But here are my other plays,

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Christian_iaco:

    thoughts on the Sakkari match??

    nope.

    But here are my other plays,

     
    tanis74
    tanis74
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2018
    Posts: 2510
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2020 - 3:04 AM ET #5

    Play 1:  Koepfer ML +176,     0.25% BR invested.

     

    Play 2:  Jung ML @-113,     0.33% BR invested.

     

    Play 3:  Nishioka ML @+144,     0.25% BR invested.

     

    Play 4:  Bagnis ML @+221,     0.25% BR invested.

     

    Strong Play of the Day(NCAAB):  Colorado +4.5 @-110 vs Oregon at 1800 hrs,     1.1% BR invested.

     

    Possible Play(undecided, might take if odds drop to -2 at around -110):  Isner -1.5 @-124,     0.25% possible BR investment.

     

    Lots of good dog plays today imo gents.

    Looking forward to some Pregame profits as I plan to take the day off from the stressful ingame trading as I've made some really good profits recently at the expense of my brain being fried...

     

    Anyways, BOL as always gents & lets cash em!!!

    LOL

    Reply

    Play 1:  Koepfer ML +176,     0.25% BR invested.

     

    Play 2:  Jung ML @-113,     0.33% BR invested.

     

    Play 3:  Nishioka ML @+144,     0.25% BR invested.

     

    Play 4:  Bagnis ML @+221,     0.25% BR invested.

     

    Strong Play of the Day(NCAAB):  Colorado +4.5 @-110 vs Oregon at 1800 hrs,     1.1% BR invested.

     

    Possible Play(undecided, might take if odds drop to -2 at around -110):  Isner -1.5 @-124,     0.25% possible BR investment.

     

    Lots of good dog plays today imo gents.

    Looking forward to some Pregame profits as I plan to take the day off from the stressful ingame trading as I've made some really good profits recently at the expense of my brain being fried...

     

    Anyways, BOL as always gents & lets cash em!!!

    LOL

     
    fraz
    fraz
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2020
    Posts: 114
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2020 - 7:56 AM ET #6

    Bol clover

    Reply

    Bol clover

     
    TJWalsh
    TJWalsh
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2020
    Posts: 156
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2020 - 11:49 AM ET #7

    Anyone like Kudermetova live to win?

    Reply

    Anyone like Kudermetova live to win?

     
    tanis74
    tanis74
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2018
    Posts: 2510
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2020 - 12:02 PM ET #8

    Quote Originally Posted by TJWalsh:

    Anyone like Kudermetova live to win?

    nope.

    take it as a loss.

    we move on for more WINNERS now!

    Lets Go!!!

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by TJWalsh:

    Anyone like Kudermetova live to win?

    nope.

    take it as a loss.

    we move on for more WINNERS now!

    Lets Go!!!

     
    TJWalsh
    TJWalsh
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2020
    Posts: 156
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2020 - 1:56 PM ET #9

    I almost bit. Hard to tuck your tail sometimes!

    Reply

    I almost bit. Hard to tuck your tail sometimes!

     
    PlowTheBook
    PlowTheBook
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2017
    Posts: 608
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2020 - 2:01 PM ET #10

    Quote Originally Posted by tanis74:

    Play 1:  Koepfer ML +176,     0.25% BR invested.   Play 2:  Jung ML @-113,     0.33% BR invested.   Play 3:  Nishioka ML @+144,     0.25% BR invested.   Play 4:  Bagnis ML @+221,     0.25% BR invested.   Strong Play of the Day(NCAAB):  Colorado +4.5 @-110 vs Oregon at 1800 hrs,     1.1% BR invested.   Possible Play(undecided, might take if odds drop to -2 at around -110):  Isner -1.5 @-124,     0.25% possible BR investment.   Lots of good dog plays today imo gents. Looking forward to some Pregame profits as I plan to take the day off from the stressful ingame trading as I've made some really good profits recently at the expense of my brain being fried...   Anyways, BOL as always gents & lets cash em!!! LOL


    So if your bankroll is $1000 you wagered and lost a whole  $2.50 on Koepfer? Why even bother?  Even if you went on a tear and went 4-0 or 5-0 your profits would be what a whole $10? With this nitty bankroll strategy I sincerely doubt you are making “good profits”

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by tanis74:

    Play 1:  Koepfer ML +176,     0.25% BR invested.   Play 2:  Jung ML @-113,     0.33% BR invested.   Play 3:  Nishioka ML @+144,     0.25% BR invested.   Play 4:  Bagnis ML @+221,     0.25% BR invested.   Strong Play of the Day(NCAAB):  Colorado +4.5 @-110 vs Oregon at 1800 hrs,     1.1% BR invested.   Possible Play(undecided, might take if odds drop to -2 at around -110):  Isner -1.5 @-124,     0.25% possible BR investment.   Lots of good dog plays today imo gents. Looking forward to some Pregame profits as I plan to take the day off from the stressful ingame trading as I've made some really good profits recently at the expense of my brain being fried...   Anyways, BOL as always gents & lets cash em!!! LOL


    So if your bankroll is $1000 you wagered and lost a whole  $2.50 on Koepfer? Why even bother?  Even if you went on a tear and went 4-0 or 5-0 your profits would be what a whole $10? With this nitty bankroll strategy I sincerely doubt you are making “good profits”

     
    tanis74
    tanis74
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2018
    Posts: 2510
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2020 - 2:54 PM ET #11

    Quote Originally Posted by PlowTheBook:

    Quote Originally Posted by tanis74:

    Play 1:  Koepfer ML +176,     0.25% BR invested.   Play 2:  Jung ML @-113,     0.33% BR invested.   Play 3:  Nishioka ML @+144,     0.25% BR invested.   Play 4:  Bagnis ML @+221,     0.25% BR invested.   Strong Play of the Day(NCAAB):  Colorado +4.5 @-110 vs Oregon at 1800 hrs,     1.1% BR invested.   Possible Play(undecided, might take if odds drop to -2 at around -110):  Isner -1.5 @-124,     0.25% possible BR investment.   Lots of good dog plays today imo gents. Looking forward to some Pregame profits as I plan to take the day off from the stressful ingame trading as I've made some really good profits recently at the expense of my brain being fried...   Anyways, BOL as always gents & lets cash em!!! LOL
    So if your bankroll is $1000 you wagered and lost a whole  $2.50 on Koepfer? Why even bother?  Even if you went on a tear and went 4-0 or 5-0 your profits would be what a whole $10? With this nitty bankroll strategy I sincerely doubt you are making “good profits”

     

    You're absolutely right!

    Thats why the majority of punters lose money in the long run.

    But you failed to realize I make majority of my profits during ingame wagering.

    I average 3-5% Roi daily on a constant basis.

    I take these Pregamers every once in awhile to give myself a break from the grind of ingame stress.

    And yes, I wager low % on Pregamers, because its an absolute stjpidity to go large on pregames if you take into account for long term profitability.

    You can doubt all you want, but I make myself money my friend..

    lol

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by PlowTheBook:

    Quote Originally Posted by tanis74:

    Play 1:  Koepfer ML +176,     0.25% BR invested.   Play 2:  Jung ML @-113,     0.33% BR invested.   Play 3:  Nishioka ML @+144,     0.25% BR invested.   Play 4:  Bagnis ML @+221,     0.25% BR invested.   Strong Play of the Day(NCAAB):  Colorado +4.5 @-110 vs Oregon at 1800 hrs,     1.1% BR invested.   Possible Play(undecided, might take if odds drop to -2 at around -110):  Isner -1.5 @-124,     0.25% possible BR investment.   Lots of good dog plays today imo gents. Looking forward to some Pregame profits as I plan to take the day off from the stressful ingame trading as I've made some really good profits recently at the expense of my brain being fried...   Anyways, BOL as always gents & lets cash em!!! LOL
    So if your bankroll is $1000 you wagered and lost a whole  $2.50 on Koepfer? Why even bother?  Even if you went on a tear and went 4-0 or 5-0 your profits would be what a whole $10? With this nitty bankroll strategy I sincerely doubt you are making “good profits”

     

    You're absolutely right!

    Thats why the majority of punters lose money in the long run.

    But you failed to realize I make majority of my profits during ingame wagering.

    I average 3-5% Roi daily on a constant basis.

    I take these Pregamers every once in awhile to give myself a break from the grind of ingame stress.

    And yes, I wager low % on Pregamers, because its an absolute stjpidity to go large on pregames if you take into account for long term profitability.

    You can doubt all you want, but I make myself money my friend..

    lol

     
    Turkduffin
    Turkduffin
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2016
    Posts: 431
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2020 - 2:57 PM ET #12

    Quote Originally Posted by PlowTheBook:

    Quote Originally Posted by tanis74:

    Play 1:  Koepfer ML +176,     0.25% BR invested.   Play 2:  Jung ML @-113,     0.33% BR invested.   Play 3:  Nishioka ML @+144,     0.25% BR invested.   Play 4:  Bagnis ML @+221,     0.25% BR invested.   Strong Play of the Day(NCAAB):  Colorado +4.5 @-110 vs Oregon at 1800 hrs,     1.1% BR invested.   Possible Play(undecided, might take if odds drop to -2 at around -110):  Isner -1.5 @-124,     0.25% possible BR investment.   Lots of good dog plays today imo gents. Looking forward to some Pregame profits as I plan to take the day off from the stressful ingame trading as I've made some really good profits recently at the expense of my brain being fried...   Anyways, BOL as always gents & lets cash em!!! LOL
    So if your bankroll is $1000 you wagered and lost a whole  $2.50 on Koepfer? Why even bother?  Even if you went on a tear and went 4-0 or 5-0 your profits would be what a whole $10? With this nitty bankroll strategy I sincerely doubt you are making “good profits”

     

    No direspect meant here but this statement is filled with ignorance.  This strategy is pretty much the only way one will make good profits over the long term.  I assume you're new to this racket and the concept of money mgt so no harm meant. Best wishes with all your wagering

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by PlowTheBook:

    Quote Originally Posted by tanis74:

    Play 1:  Koepfer ML +176,     0.25% BR invested.   Play 2:  Jung ML @-113,     0.33% BR invested.   Play 3:  Nishioka ML @+144,     0.25% BR invested.   Play 4:  Bagnis ML @+221,     0.25% BR invested.   Strong Play of the Day(NCAAB):  Colorado +4.5 @-110 vs Oregon at 1800 hrs,     1.1% BR invested.   Possible Play(undecided, might take if odds drop to -2 at around -110):  Isner -1.5 @-124,     0.25% possible BR investment.   Lots of good dog plays today imo gents. Looking forward to some Pregame profits as I plan to take the day off from the stressful ingame trading as I've made some really good profits recently at the expense of my brain being fried...   Anyways, BOL as always gents & lets cash em!!! LOL
    So if your bankroll is $1000 you wagered and lost a whole  $2.50 on Koepfer? Why even bother?  Even if you went on a tear and went 4-0 or 5-0 your profits would be what a whole $10? With this nitty bankroll strategy I sincerely doubt you are making “good profits”

     

    No direspect meant here but this statement is filled with ignorance.  This strategy is pretty much the only way one will make good profits over the long term.  I assume you're new to this racket and the concept of money mgt so no harm meant. Best wishes with all your wagering

     
    tanis74
    tanis74
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2018
    Posts: 2510
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2020 - 3:00 PM ET #13

    Quote Originally Posted by PlowTheBook:

    Quote Originally Posted by tanis74:

    Play 1:  Koepfer ML +176,     0.25% BR invested.   Play 2:  Jung ML @-113,     0.33% BR invested.   Play 3:  Nishioka ML @+144,     0.25% BR invested.   Play 4:  Bagnis ML @+221,     0.25% BR invested.   Strong Play of the Day(NCAAB):  Colorado +4.5 @-110 vs Oregon at 1800 hrs,     1.1% BR invested.   Possible Play(undecided, might take if odds drop to -2 at around -110):  Isner -1.5 @-124,     0.25% possible BR investment.   Lots of good dog plays today imo gents. Looking forward to some Pregame profits as I plan to take the day off from the stressful ingame trading as I've made some really good profits recently at the expense of my brain being fried...   Anyways, BOL as always gents & lets cash em!!! LOL
    So if your bankroll is $1000 you wagered and lost a whole  $2.50 on Koepfer? Why even bother?  Even if you went on a tear and went 4-0 or 5-0 your profits would be what a whole $10? With this nitty bankroll strategy I sincerely doubt you are making “good profits”

     

    I'll give you an example:

    A BR of $3000 with a daily roi of +1.1% over 44 weeks = Over $100,000 at a compounded rate.

     

    Thats only $11 the first day if you start with a $1000 BR.

    And thats easy to make in ingames for me.

    It really does take a math genius to win in this game in the long run, and yes, I'm not being conceited but I consider myself one of tbe best with numbers...   lol

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by PlowTheBook:

    Quote Originally Posted by tanis74:

    Play 1:  Koepfer ML +176,     0.25% BR invested.   Play 2:  Jung ML @-113,     0.33% BR invested.   Play 3:  Nishioka ML @+144,     0.25% BR invested.   Play 4:  Bagnis ML @+221,     0.25% BR invested.   Strong Play of the Day(NCAAB):  Colorado +4.5 @-110 vs Oregon at 1800 hrs,     1.1% BR invested.   Possible Play(undecided, might take if odds drop to -2 at around -110):  Isner -1.5 @-124,     0.25% possible BR investment.   Lots of good dog plays today imo gents. Looking forward to some Pregame profits as I plan to take the day off from the stressful ingame trading as I've made some really good profits recently at the expense of my brain being fried...   Anyways, BOL as always gents & lets cash em!!! LOL
    So if your bankroll is $1000 you wagered and lost a whole  $2.50 on Koepfer? Why even bother?  Even if you went on a tear and went 4-0 or 5-0 your profits would be what a whole $10? With this nitty bankroll strategy I sincerely doubt you are making “good profits”

     

    I'll give you an example:

    A BR of $3000 with a daily roi of +1.1% over 44 weeks = Over $100,000 at a compounded rate.

     

    Thats only $11 the first day if you start with a $1000 BR.

    And thats easy to make in ingames for me.

    It really does take a math genius to win in this game in the long run, and yes, I'm not being conceited but I consider myself one of tbe best with numbers...   lol

     
    tanis74
    tanis74
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2018
    Posts: 2510
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2020 - 3:07 PM ET #14

    And take into account the power of compounding.

    When your BR goes up to $5000, your daiky 1.1% roi is now at $55.

    And you go on, keep compiunding.

    Anyways, I'm not here to give out advice on my strategy.

    That'll take about 10 full hours in face to face time.

    Anyways, BOL to you.

    Its not good to be ignorant.

    There are ppl like myself that treat this as a valuable long term investment, rather than treat it as a one & done, do or die kind of gambling....

    Reply

    And take into account the power of compounding.

    When your BR goes up to $5000, your daiky 1.1% roi is now at $55.

    And you go on, keep compiunding.

    Anyways, I'm not here to give out advice on my strategy.

    That'll take about 10 full hours in face to face time.

    Anyways, BOL to you.

    Its not good to be ignorant.

    There are ppl like myself that treat this as a valuable long term investment, rather than treat it as a one & done, do or die kind of gambling....

     
    SportsBettor13
    SportsBettor13
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2017
    Posts: 1449
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2020 - 3:23 PM ET #15

    Quote Originally Posted by tanis74:

    And take into account the power of compounding. When your BR goes up to $5000, your daiky 1.1% roi is now at $55. And you go on, keep compiunding. Anyways, I'm not here to give out advice on my strategy. That'll take about 10 full hours in face to face time. Anyways, BOL to you. Its not good to be ignorant. There are ppl like myself that treat this as a valuable long term investment, rather than treat it as a one & done, do or die kind of gambling....


    Best bankroll management Tanis.  Need to learn from you.  

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by tanis74:

    And take into account the power of compounding. When your BR goes up to $5000, your daiky 1.1% roi is now at $55. And you go on, keep compiunding. Anyways, I'm not here to give out advice on my strategy. That'll take about 10 full hours in face to face time. Anyways, BOL to you. Its not good to be ignorant. There are ppl like myself that treat this as a valuable long term investment, rather than treat it as a one & done, do or die kind of gambling....


    Best bankroll management Tanis.  Need to learn from you.  

     
    tanis74
    tanis74
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2018
    Posts: 2510
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2020 - 3:26 PM ET #16

    JJ is a Winner my friends!!!(wagered an additional 0.25% Br right before match time when I saw the line moved in my favor to +113 ML).

     

    Onto the next!

    Lets get some Plus Money with Nishioka!!!

    lol

    Reply

    JJ is a Winner my friends!!!(wagered an additional 0.25% Br right before match time when I saw the line moved in my favor to +113 ML).

     

    Onto the next!

    Lets get some Plus Money with Nishioka!!!

    lol

     
    tanis74
    tanis74
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2018
    Posts: 2510
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2020 - 3:29 PM ET #17

    Quote Originally Posted by SportsBettor13:

    Quote Originally Posted by tanis74:

    And take into account the power of compounding. When your BR goes up to $5000, your daiky 1.1% roi is now at $55. And you go on, keep compiunding. Anyways, I'm not here to give out advice on my strategy. That'll take about 10 full hours in face to face time. Anyways, BOL to you. Its not good to be ignorant. There are ppl like myself that treat this as a valuable long term investment, rather than treat it as a one & done, do or die kind of gambling....
    Best bankroll management Tanis.  Need to learn from you.

    One of these days, I'll write a brief, compacted strategy on ingame compounding BR strategy my friend.  :))

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by SportsBettor13:

    Quote Originally Posted by tanis74:

    And take into account the power of compounding. When your BR goes up to $5000, your daiky 1.1% roi is now at $55. And you go on, keep compiunding. Anyways, I'm not here to give out advice on my strategy. That'll take about 10 full hours in face to face time. Anyways, BOL to you. Its not good to be ignorant. There are ppl like myself that treat this as a valuable long term investment, rather than treat it as a one & done, do or die kind of gambling....
    Best bankroll management Tanis.  Need to learn from you.

    One of these days, I'll write a brief, compacted strategy on ingame compounding BR strategy my friend.  :))

     
    PlowTheBook
    PlowTheBook
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2017
    Posts: 608
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2020 - 4:00 PM ET #18

    I don’t need math lessons I know how compounding works.  You can fluff up those numbers all you want but you’re making a massive assumption that you earn 1.1% each day on your plays which you don’t. And books don’t offer compounding interest on your running balance they are bookies not banks.

    lie

    In short compounding is “not a thing” when it comes to gambling so your whole bankroll strategy is misguided or “ignorant” as you would say. I didn’t mean to get all you worked up. If your strategy works for you knock yourself out but if I have a $1000 bankroll and win $2 on the day I’m not exactly getting all giddy like you .

    an_roll_laugh

     

    Reply

    I don’t need math lessons I know how compounding works.  You can fluff up those numbers all you want but you’re making a massive assumption that you earn 1.1% each day on your plays which you don’t. And books don’t offer compounding interest on your running balance they are bookies not banks.

    lie

    In short compounding is “not a thing” when it comes to gambling so your whole bankroll strategy is misguided or “ignorant” as you would say. I didn’t mean to get all you worked up. If your strategy works for you knock yourself out but if I have a $1000 bankroll and win $2 on the day I’m not exactly getting all giddy like you .

    an_roll_laugh

     

     
    Turkduffin
    Turkduffin
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2016
    Posts: 431
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2020 - 4:10 PM ET #19

    Quote Originally Posted by PlowTheBook:

    I don’t need math lessons I know how compounding works.  You can fluff up those numbers all you want but you’re making a massive assumption that you earn 1.1% each day on your plays which you don’t. And books don’t offer compounding interest on your running balance they are bookies not banks. In short compounding is “not a thing” when it comes to gambling so your whole bankroll strategy is misguided or “ignorant” as you would say. I didn’t mean to get all you worked up. If your strategy works for you knock yourself out but if I have a $1000 bankroll and win $2 on the day I’m not exactly getting all giddy like you .

     

       Your constant mention of $1000 BR speaks volumes is great stuff.new_laugh_cry 

     

    Not sure how old you are but I hope you one day are able to add at least 1 zero on your bankroll.   Go get em kid.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by PlowTheBook:

    I don’t need math lessons I know how compounding works.  You can fluff up those numbers all you want but you’re making a massive assumption that you earn 1.1% each day on your plays which you don’t. And books don’t offer compounding interest on your running balance they are bookies not banks. In short compounding is “not a thing” when it comes to gambling so your whole bankroll strategy is misguided or “ignorant” as you would say. I didn’t mean to get all you worked up. If your strategy works for you knock yourself out but if I have a $1000 bankroll and win $2 on the day I’m not exactly getting all giddy like you .

     

       Your constant mention of $1000 BR speaks volumes is great stuff.new_laugh_cry 

     

    Not sure how old you are but I hope you one day are able to add at least 1 zero on your bankroll.   Go get em kid.

     
    tanis74
    tanis74
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2018
    Posts: 2510
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2020 - 4:22 PM ET #20

    Quote Originally Posted by PlowTheBook:

    I don’t need math lessons I know how compounding works.  You can fluff up those numbers all you want but you’re making a massive assumption that you earn 1.1% each day on your plays which you don’t. And books don’t offer compounding interest on your running balance they are bookies not banks. In short compounding is “not a thing” when it comes to gambling so your whole bankroll strategy is misguided or “ignorant” as you would say. I didn’t mean to get all you worked up. If your strategy works for you knock yourself out but if I have a $1000 bankroll and win $2 on the day I’m not exactly getting all giddy like you .

    I dont know why I'm wasting my time wih you on this subject matter, but since I have some free time atm(just had lunch), I'll teach you some numbers.

    It is not the book that offers the compound interest like a bank.  It is you, that needs to make it happen.

    Lets say I am wagering 3% of my BR during ingame on a short odds match that has a 95%+ probabilityto win at the short odds offeredof lets say -600.

    Since you keep mentioning your $1000, Injust wagered $30(3%) to win $6, which is 0.6% of your BR.  Lets say tou win 2 of those a day, your roi is 1.2% roi.

    Keep compounding that 3% wager, and with a BR amount of lets say $5000, your 3% wager is now $150 to win $30 at the odds of lets say -500 again...

    Anyways, I feel like a math teacher talking to a kindergartener on math basics...

    No offense to you my friend, I wil leave this matter a where is now cuz what am I gaining from this, trying t give you the basics of number crnching to you....

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by PlowTheBook:

    I don’t need math lessons I know how compounding works.  You can fluff up those numbers all you want but you’re making a massive assumption that you earn 1.1% each day on your plays which you don’t. And books don’t offer compounding interest on your running balance they are bookies not banks. In short compounding is “not a thing” when it comes to gambling so your whole bankroll strategy is misguided or “ignorant” as you would say. I didn’t mean to get all you worked up. If your strategy works for you knock yourself out but if I have a $1000 bankroll and win $2 on the day I’m not exactly getting all giddy like you .

    I dont know why I'm wasting my time wih you on this subject matter, but since I have some free time atm(just had lunch), I'll teach you some numbers.

    It is not the book that offers the compound interest like a bank.  It is you, that needs to make it happen.

    Lets say I am wagering 3% of my BR during ingame on a short odds match that has a 95%+ probabilityto win at the short odds offeredof lets say -600.

    Since you keep mentioning your $1000, Injust wagered $30(3%) to win $6, which is 0.6% of your BR.  Lets say tou win 2 of those a day, your roi is 1.2% roi.

    Keep compounding that 3% wager, and with a BR amount of lets say $5000, your 3% wager is now $150 to win $30 at the odds of lets say -500 again...

    Anyways, I feel like a math teacher talking to a kindergartener on math basics...

    No offense to you my friend, I wil leave this matter a where is now cuz what am I gaining from this, trying t give you the basics of number crnching to you....

     
    tanis74
    tanis74
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2018
    Posts: 2510
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2020 - 4:27 PM ET #21

    Quote Originally Posted by Turkduffin:

    Quote Originally Posted by PlowTheBook:

    I don’t need math lessons I know how compounding works.  You can fluff up those numbers all you want but you’re making a massive assumption that you earn 1.1% each day on your plays which you don’t. And books don’t offer compounding interest on your running balance they are bookies not banks. In short compounding is “not a thing” when it comes to gambling so your whole bankroll strategy is misguided or “ignorant” as you would say. I didn’t mean to get all you worked up. If your strategy works for you knock yourself out but if I have a $1000 bankroll and win $2 on the day I’m not exactly getting all giddy like you .
         Your constant mention of $1000 BR speaks volumes is great stuff.    Not sure how old you are but I hope you one day are able to add at least 1 zero on your bankroll.   Go get em kid.

    And no, my BR is not $1000...  lol

    If you have a BR of 100k, that 1% daily roi is $1000 my friend...

    You decide if you want to take that profit out daily, weekly, monthly, or keep compoundig it. .  

    LOL

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Turkduffin:

    Quote Originally Posted by PlowTheBook:

    I don’t need math lessons I know how compounding works.  You can fluff up those numbers all you want but you’re making a massive assumption that you earn 1.1% each day on your plays which you don’t. And books don’t offer compounding interest on your running balance they are bookies not banks. In short compounding is “not a thing” when it comes to gambling so your whole bankroll strategy is misguided or “ignorant” as you would say. I didn’t mean to get all you worked up. If your strategy works for you knock yourself out but if I have a $1000 bankroll and win $2 on the day I’m not exactly getting all giddy like you .
         Your constant mention of $1000 BR speaks volumes is great stuff.    Not sure how old you are but I hope you one day are able to add at least 1 zero on your bankroll.   Go get em kid.

    And no, my BR is not $1000...  lol

    If you have a BR of 100k, that 1% daily roi is $1000 my friend...

    You decide if you want to take that profit out daily, weekly, monthly, or keep compoundig it. .  

    LOL

     
    PlowTheBook
    PlowTheBook
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2017
    Posts: 608
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2020 - 4:29 PM ET #22

    Quote Originally Posted by Turkduffin:

    Quote Originally Posted by PlowTheBook:

    I don’t need math lessons I know how compounding works.  You can fluff up those numbers all you want but you’re making a massive assumption that you earn 1.1% each day on your plays which you don’t. And books don’t offer compounding interest on your running balance they are bookies not banks. In short compounding is “not a thing” when it comes to gambling so your whole bankroll strategy is misguided or “ignorant” as you would say. I didn’t mean to get all you worked up. If your strategy works for you knock yourself out but if I have a $1000 bankroll and win $2 on the day I’m not exactly getting all giddy like you .
         Your constant mention of $1000 BR speaks volumes is great stuff.    Not sure how old you are but I hope you one day are able to add at least 1 zero on your bankroll.   Go get em kid.

    $1000 was just an example to give perspective so that the low IQ individuals like yourself can follow along. Yes that speaks volumes about me . I must be some broke kid because I used an example of a $1000 bankroll.  confused  Stop being dumb . If you ever get summoned for jury duty tell them you can’t because you’re too stupid. 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Turkduffin:

    Quote Originally Posted by PlowTheBook:

    I don’t need math lessons I know how compounding works.  You can fluff up those numbers all you want but you’re making a massive assumption that you earn 1.1% each day on your plays which you don’t. And books don’t offer compounding interest on your running balance they are bookies not banks. In short compounding is “not a thing” when it comes to gambling so your whole bankroll strategy is misguided or “ignorant” as you would say. I didn’t mean to get all you worked up. If your strategy works for you knock yourself out but if I have a $1000 bankroll and win $2 on the day I’m not exactly getting all giddy like you .
         Your constant mention of $1000 BR speaks volumes is great stuff.    Not sure how old you are but I hope you one day are able to add at least 1 zero on your bankroll.   Go get em kid.

    $1000 was just an example to give perspective so that the low IQ individuals like yourself can follow along. Yes that speaks volumes about me . I must be some broke kid because I used an example of a $1000 bankroll.  confused  Stop being dumb . If you ever get summoned for jury duty tell them you can’t because you’re too stupid. 

     
    PlowTheBook
    PlowTheBook
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2017
    Posts: 608
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2020 - 5:03 PM ET #23

    Quote Originally Posted by tanis74:

    Quote Originally Posted by Turkduffin:

    Quote Originally Posted by PlowTheBook:

    I don’t need math lessons I know how compounding works.  You can fluff up those numbers all you want but you’re making a massive assumption that you earn 1.1% each day on your plays which you don’t. And books don’t offer compounding interest on your running balance they are bookies not banks. In short compounding is “not a thing” when it comes to gambling so your whole bankroll strategy is misguided or “ignorant” as you would say. I didn’t mean to get all you worked up. If your strategy works for you knock yourself out but if I have a $1000 bankroll and win $2 on the day I’m not exactly getting all giddy like you .
         Your constant mention of $1000 BR speaks volumes is great stuff.    Not sure how old you are but I hope you one day are able to add at least 1 zero on your bankroll.   Go get em kid.
    And no, my BR is not $1000...  lol If you have a BR of 100k, that 1% daily roi is $1000 my friend... You decide if you want to take that profit out daily, weekly, monthly, or keep compoundig it. .   LOL

    So with a bankroll of $100k your might lay out about $1000 -$1250 a day in sports plays. So that means about $99k is left collecting dust each day at the sports book? lie

    Thats not a very sound investment strategy my friend. 

    paint_help

    Well sounds like you are doing great. Keep rolling in all them profits lol.

    lie

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by tanis74:

    Quote Originally Posted by Turkduffin:

    Quote Originally Posted by PlowTheBook:

    I don’t need math lessons I know how compounding works.  You can fluff up those numbers all you want but you’re making a massive assumption that you earn 1.1% each day on your plays which you don’t. And books don’t offer compounding interest on your running balance they are bookies not banks. In short compounding is “not a thing” when it comes to gambling so your whole bankroll strategy is misguided or “ignorant” as you would say. I didn’t mean to get all you worked up. If your strategy works for you knock yourself out but if I have a $1000 bankroll and win $2 on the day I’m not exactly getting all giddy like you .
         Your constant mention of $1000 BR speaks volumes is great stuff.    Not sure how old you are but I hope you one day are able to add at least 1 zero on your bankroll.   Go get em kid.
    And no, my BR is not $1000...  lol If you have a BR of 100k, that 1% daily roi is $1000 my friend... You decide if you want to take that profit out daily, weekly, monthly, or keep compoundig it. .   LOL

    So with a bankroll of $100k your might lay out about $1000 -$1250 a day in sports plays. So that means about $99k is left collecting dust each day at the sports book? lie

    Thats not a very sound investment strategy my friend. 

    paint_help

    Well sounds like you are doing great. Keep rolling in all them profits lol.

    lie

     
    PlowTheBook
    PlowTheBook
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2017
    Posts: 608
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2020 - 9:04 PM ET #24

    Quote Originally Posted by tanis74:

    Quote Originally Posted by PlowTheBook:

    I don’t need math lessons I know how compounding works.  You can fluff up those numbers all you want but you’re making a massive assumption that you earn 1.1% each day on your plays which you don’t. And books don’t offer compounding interest on your running balance they are bookies not banks. In short compounding is “not a thing” when it comes to gambling so your whole bankroll strategy is misguided or “ignorant” as you would say. I didn’t mean to get all you worked up. If your strategy works for you knock yourself out but if I have a $1000 bankroll and win $2 on the day I’m not exactly getting all giddy like you .
    I dont know why I'm wasting my time wih you on this subject matter, but since I have some free time atm(just had lunch), I'll teach you some numbers. It is not the book that offers the compound interest like a bank.  It is you, that needs to make it happen. Lets say I am wagering 3% of my BR during ingame on a short odds match that has a 95%+ probabilityto win at the short odds offeredof lets say -600. Since you keep mentioning your $1000, Injust wagered $30(3%) to win $6, which is 0.6% of your BR.  Lets say tou win 2 of those a day, your roi is 1.2% roi. Keep compounding that 3% wager, and with a BR amount of lets say $5000, your 3% wager is now $150 to win $30 at the odds of lets say -500 again... Anyways, I feel like a math teacher talking to a kindergartener on math basics... No offense to you my friend, I wil leave this matter a where is now cuz what am I gaining from this, trying t give you the basics of number crnching to you....

    Yes so by that logic you are accumulating more and more bankroll and leaving more and more dead money with the books . You are not very smart so thank you for the education but you are being dishonest and a bit retarded sorry to say so pleAse stay in school  . Let me know when you graduate from HS I’ll send you a card with a bengi so you can put in tennis plays with that for 6 months. Complete nitwit .

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by tanis74:

    Quote Originally Posted by PlowTheBook:

    I don’t need math lessons I know how compounding works.  You can fluff up those numbers all you want but you’re making a massive assumption that you earn 1.1% each day on your plays which you don’t. And books don’t offer compounding interest on your running balance they are bookies not banks. In short compounding is “not a thing” when it comes to gambling so your whole bankroll strategy is misguided or “ignorant” as you would say. I didn’t mean to get all you worked up. If your strategy works for you knock yourself out but if I have a $1000 bankroll and win $2 on the day I’m not exactly getting all giddy like you .
    I dont know why I'm wasting my time wih you on this subject matter, but since I have some free time atm(just had lunch), I'll teach you some numbers. It is not the book that offers the compound interest like a bank.  It is you, that needs to make it happen. Lets say I am wagering 3% of my BR during ingame on a short odds match that has a 95%+ probabilityto win at the short odds offeredof lets say -600. Since you keep mentioning your $1000, Injust wagered $30(3%) to win $6, which is 0.6% of your BR.  Lets say tou win 2 of those a day, your roi is 1.2% roi. Keep compounding that 3% wager, and with a BR amount of lets say $5000, your 3% wager is now $150 to win $30 at the odds of lets say -500 again... Anyways, I feel like a math teacher talking to a kindergartener on math basics... No offense to you my friend, I wil leave this matter a where is now cuz what am I gaining from this, trying t give you the basics of number crnching to you....

    Yes so by that logic you are accumulating more and more bankroll and leaving more and more dead money with the books . You are not very smart so thank you for the education but you are being dishonest and a bit retarded sorry to say so pleAse stay in school  . Let me know when you graduate from HS I’ll send you a card with a bengi so you can put in tennis plays with that for 6 months. Complete nitwit .

     

     
     
    Chico_001
    Chico_001
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2019
    Posts: 111
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2020 - 11:02 PM ET #25

    Quote Originally Posted by tanis74:

    Quote Originally Posted by PlowTheBook:

    Quote Originally Posted by tanis74:

    Play 1:  Koepfer ML +176,     0.25% BR invested.   Play 2:  Jung ML @-113,     0.33% BR invested.   Play 3:  Nishioka ML @+144,     0.25% BR invested.   Play 4:  Bagnis ML @+221,     0.25% BR invested.   Strong Play of the Day(NCAAB):  Colorado +4.5 @-110 vs Oregon at 1800 hrs,     1.1% BR invested.   Possible Play(undecided, might take if odds drop to -2 at around -110):  Isner -1.5 @-124,     0.25% possible BR investment.   Lots of good dog plays today imo gents. Looking forward to some Pregame profits as I plan to take the day off from the stressful ingame trading as I've made some really good profits recently at the expense of my brain being fried...   Anyways, BOL as always gents & lets cash em!!! LOL
    So if your bankroll is $1000 you wagered and lost a whole  $2.50 on Koepfer? Why even bother?  Even if you went on a tear and went 4-0 or 5-0 your profits would be what a whole $10? With this nitty bankroll strategy I sincerely doubt you are making “good profits”
      You're absolutely right! Thats why the majority of punters lose money in the long run. But you failed to realize I make majority of my profits during ingame wagering. I average 3-5% Roi daily on a constant basis. I take these Pregamers every once in awhile to give myself a break from the grind of ingame stress. And yes, I wager low % on Pregamers, because its an absolute stjpidity to go large on pregames if you take into account for long term profitability. You can doubt all you want, but I make myself money my friend.. lol

    Why don't you post some of your ingame wagering if you are consistently making 3-5%?

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by tanis74:

    Quote Originally Posted by PlowTheBook:

    Quote Originally Posted by tanis74:

    Play 1:  Koepfer ML +176,     0.25% BR invested.   Play 2:  Jung ML @-113,     0.33% BR invested.   Play 3:  Nishioka ML @+144,     0.25% BR invested.   Play 4:  Bagnis ML @+221,     0.25% BR invested.   Strong Play of the Day(NCAAB):  Colorado +4.5 @-110 vs Oregon at 1800 hrs,     1.1% BR invested.   Possible Play(undecided, might take if odds drop to -2 at around -110):  Isner -1.5 @-124,     0.25% possible BR investment.   Lots of good dog plays today imo gents. Looking forward to some Pregame profits as I plan to take the day off from the stressful ingame trading as I've made some really good profits recently at the expense of my brain being fried...   Anyways, BOL as always gents & lets cash em!!! LOL
    So if your bankroll is $1000 you wagered and lost a whole  $2.50 on Koepfer? Why even bother?  Even if you went on a tear and went 4-0 or 5-0 your profits would be what a whole $10? With this nitty bankroll strategy I sincerely doubt you are making “good profits”
      You're absolutely right! Thats why the majority of punters lose money in the long run. But you failed to realize I make majority of my profits during ingame wagering. I average 3-5% Roi daily on a constant basis. I take these Pregamers every once in awhile to give myself a break from the grind of ingame stress. And yes, I wager low % on Pregamers, because its an absolute stjpidity to go large on pregames if you take into account for long term profitability. You can doubt all you want, but I make myself money my friend.. lol

    Why don't you post some of your ingame wagering if you are consistently making 3-5%?

    All Forums | Tennis
    12 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,729
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,218
    • Tuesday 09/29/2026 638
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,443
    • PART DEUX 256
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,539
    • You asked for more winners- here you go 1,533
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,854
    • That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 622
    • the whole problem is knowingly spreading false info to vulnerable people 21,196

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.