Play 1: Koepfer ML +176, 0.25% BR invested. Play 2: Jung ML @-113, 0.33% BR invested. Play 3: Nishioka ML @+144, 0.25% BR invested. Play 4: Bagnis ML @+221, 0.25% BR invested. Strong Play of the Day(NCAAB): Colorado +4.5 @-110 vs Oregon at 1800 hrs, 1.1% BR invested. Possible Play(undecided, might take if odds drop to -2 at around -110): Isner -1.5 @-124, 0.25% possible BR investment. Lots of good dog plays today imo gents. Looking forward to some Pregame profits as I plan to take the day off from the stressful ingame trading as I've made some really good profits recently at the expense of my brain being fried... Anyways, BOL as always gents & lets cash em!!! LOL
So if your bankroll is $1000 you wagered and lost a whole $2.50 on Koepfer? Why even bother? Even if you went on a tear and went 4-0 or 5-0 your profits would be what a whole $10? With this nitty bankroll strategy I sincerely doubt you are making “good profits”
You're absolutely right! Thats why the majority of punters lose money in the long run. But you failed to realize I make majority of my profits during ingame wagering. I average 3-5% Roi daily on a constant basis. I take these Pregamers every once in awhile to give myself a break from the grind of ingame stress. And yes, I wager low % on Pregamers, because its an absolute stjpidity to go large on pregames if you take into account for long term profitability. You can doubt all you want, but I make myself money my friend.. lol
Why don't you post some of your ingame wagering if you are consistently making 3-5%?
Tanis and anyone else can chime in, how do you feel about the Thompsen vs stepping match tomorrow night? The slower court has been benefiting Jordan so far, but 0-2 in his career vs seppi, any thoughts?
Quote Originally Posted by Chico_001:
Quote Originally Posted by tanis74:
Quote Originally Posted by PlowTheBook:
Quote Originally Posted by tanis74:
Play 1: Koepfer ML +176, 0.25% BR invested. Play 2: Jung ML @-113, 0.33% BR invested. Play 3: Nishioka ML @+144, 0.25% BR invested. Play 4: Bagnis ML @+221, 0.25% BR invested. Strong Play of the Day(NCAAB): Colorado +4.5 @-110 vs Oregon at 1800 hrs, 1.1% BR invested. Possible Play(undecided, might take if odds drop to -2 at around -110): Isner -1.5 @-124, 0.25% possible BR investment. Lots of good dog plays today imo gents. Looking forward to some Pregame profits as I plan to take the day off from the stressful ingame trading as I've made some really good profits recently at the expense of my brain being fried... Anyways, BOL as always gents & lets cash em!!! LOL
So if your bankroll is $1000 you wagered and lost a whole $2.50 on Koepfer? Why even bother? Even if you went on a tear and went 4-0 or 5-0 your profits would be what a whole $10? With this nitty bankroll strategy I sincerely doubt you are making “good profits”
You're absolutely right! Thats why the majority of punters lose money in the long run. But you failed to realize I make majority of my profits during ingame wagering. I average 3-5% Roi daily on a constant basis. I take these Pregamers every once in awhile to give myself a break from the grind of ingame stress. And yes, I wager low % on Pregamers, because its an absolute stjpidity to go large on pregames if you take into account for long term profitability. You can doubt all you want, but I make myself money my friend.. lol
Why don't you post some of your ingame wagering if you are consistently making 3-5%?
Tanis and anyone else can chime in, how do you feel about the Thompsen vs stepping match tomorrow night? The slower court has been benefiting Jordan so far, but 0-2 in his career vs seppi, any thoughts?
Play 1: Koepfer ML +176, 0.25% BR invested. Play 2: Jung ML @-113, 0.33% BR invested. Play 3: Nishioka ML @+144, 0.25% BR invested. Play 4: Bagnis ML @+221, 0.25% BR invested. Strong Play of the Day(NCAAB): Colorado +4.5 @-110 vs Oregon at 1800 hrs, 1.1% BR invested. Possible Play(undecided, might take if odds drop to -2 at around -110): Isner -1.5 @-124, 0.25% possible BR investment. Lots of good dog plays today imo gents. Looking forward to some Pregame profits as I plan to take the day off from the stressful ingame trading as I've made some really good profits recently at the expense of my brain being fried... Anyways, BOL as always gents & lets cash em!!! LOL
So if your bankroll is $1000 you wagered and lost a whole $2.50 on Koepfer? Why even bother? Even if you went on a tear and went 4-0 or 5-0 your profits would be what a whole $10? With this nitty bankroll strategy I sincerely doubt you are making “good profits”
You're absolutely right! Thats why the majority of punters lose money in the long run. But you failed to realize I make majority of my profits during ingame wagering. I average 3-5% Roi daily on a constant basis. I take these Pregamers every once in awhile to give myself a break from the grind of ingame stress. And yes, I wager low % on Pregamers, because its an absolute stjpidity to go large on pregames if you take into account for long term profitability. You can doubt all you want, but I make myself money my friend.. lol
Why don't you post some of your ingame wagering if you are consistently making 3-5%?
I agree 1000% I’d like to see those live plays myself just for a week or so. Based on his pre game plays I’d say 3-5% is wishful thinking at best at worst it’s fraudulent assumption .
Quote Originally Posted by Chico_001:
Quote Originally Posted by tanis74:
Quote Originally Posted by PlowTheBook:
Quote Originally Posted by tanis74:
Play 1: Koepfer ML +176, 0.25% BR invested. Play 2: Jung ML @-113, 0.33% BR invested. Play 3: Nishioka ML @+144, 0.25% BR invested. Play 4: Bagnis ML @+221, 0.25% BR invested. Strong Play of the Day(NCAAB): Colorado +4.5 @-110 vs Oregon at 1800 hrs, 1.1% BR invested. Possible Play(undecided, might take if odds drop to -2 at around -110): Isner -1.5 @-124, 0.25% possible BR investment. Lots of good dog plays today imo gents. Looking forward to some Pregame profits as I plan to take the day off from the stressful ingame trading as I've made some really good profits recently at the expense of my brain being fried... Anyways, BOL as always gents & lets cash em!!! LOL
So if your bankroll is $1000 you wagered and lost a whole $2.50 on Koepfer? Why even bother? Even if you went on a tear and went 4-0 or 5-0 your profits would be what a whole $10? With this nitty bankroll strategy I sincerely doubt you are making “good profits”
You're absolutely right! Thats why the majority of punters lose money in the long run. But you failed to realize I make majority of my profits during ingame wagering. I average 3-5% Roi daily on a constant basis. I take these Pregamers every once in awhile to give myself a break from the grind of ingame stress. And yes, I wager low % on Pregamers, because its an absolute stjpidity to go large on pregames if you take into account for long term profitability. You can doubt all you want, but I make myself money my friend.. lol
Why don't you post some of your ingame wagering if you are consistently making 3-5%?
I agree 1000% I’d like to see those live plays myself just for a week or so. Based on his pre game plays I’d say 3-5% is wishful thinking at best at worst it’s fraudulent assumption .
Play 1: Koepfer ML +176, 0.25% BR invested. Play 2: Jung ML @-113, 0.33% BR invested. Play 3: Nishioka ML @+144, 0.25% BR invested. Play 4: Bagnis ML @+221, 0.25% BR invested. Strong Play of the Day(NCAAB): Colorado +4.5 @-110 vs Oregon at 1800 hrs, 1.1% BR invested. Possible Play(undecided, might take if odds drop to -2 at around -110): Isner -1.5 @-124, 0.25% possible BR investment. Lots of good dog plays today imo gents. Looking forward to some Pregame profits as I plan to take the day off from the stressful ingame trading as I've made some really good profits recently at the expense of my brain being fried... Anyways, BOL as always gents & lets cash em!!! LOL
So if your bankroll is $1000 you wagered and lost a whole $2.50 on Koepfer? Why even bother? Even if you went on a tear and went 4-0 or 5-0 your profits would be what a whole $10? With this nitty bankroll strategy I sincerely doubt you are making “good profits”
You're absolutely right! Thats why the majority of punters lose money in the long run. But you failed to realize I make majority of my profits during ingame wagering. I average 3-5% Roi daily on a constant basis. I take these Pregamers every once in awhile to give myself a break from the grind of ingame stress. And yes, I wager low % on Pregamers, because its an absolute stjpidity to go large on pregames if you take into account for long term profitability. You can doubt all you want, but I make myself money my friend.. lol
Why don't you post some of your ingame wagering if you are consistently making 3-5%?
Tanis and anyone else can chime in, how do you feel about the Thompsen vs stepping match tomorrow night? The slower court has been benefiting Jordan so far, but 0-2 in his career vs seppi, any thoughts?
Id ignore the H2H . I think Jordan breaks through here and youth will prevails he’s the more definitive play .This has a solid chance of going 3 sets though I’m still leaning that Jordan wins and covers in 3 sets.
Quote Originally Posted by Feezable:
Quote Originally Posted by Chico_001:
Quote Originally Posted by tanis74:
Quote Originally Posted by PlowTheBook:
Quote Originally Posted by tanis74:
Play 1: Koepfer ML +176, 0.25% BR invested. Play 2: Jung ML @-113, 0.33% BR invested. Play 3: Nishioka ML @+144, 0.25% BR invested. Play 4: Bagnis ML @+221, 0.25% BR invested. Strong Play of the Day(NCAAB): Colorado +4.5 @-110 vs Oregon at 1800 hrs, 1.1% BR invested. Possible Play(undecided, might take if odds drop to -2 at around -110): Isner -1.5 @-124, 0.25% possible BR investment. Lots of good dog plays today imo gents. Looking forward to some Pregame profits as I plan to take the day off from the stressful ingame trading as I've made some really good profits recently at the expense of my brain being fried... Anyways, BOL as always gents & lets cash em!!! LOL
So if your bankroll is $1000 you wagered and lost a whole $2.50 on Koepfer? Why even bother? Even if you went on a tear and went 4-0 or 5-0 your profits would be what a whole $10? With this nitty bankroll strategy I sincerely doubt you are making “good profits”
You're absolutely right! Thats why the majority of punters lose money in the long run. But you failed to realize I make majority of my profits during ingame wagering. I average 3-5% Roi daily on a constant basis. I take these Pregamers every once in awhile to give myself a break from the grind of ingame stress. And yes, I wager low % on Pregamers, because its an absolute stjpidity to go large on pregames if you take into account for long term profitability. You can doubt all you want, but I make myself money my friend.. lol
Why don't you post some of your ingame wagering if you are consistently making 3-5%?
Tanis and anyone else can chime in, how do you feel about the Thompsen vs stepping match tomorrow night? The slower court has been benefiting Jordan so far, but 0-2 in his career vs seppi, any thoughts?
Id ignore the H2H . I think Jordan breaks through here and youth will prevails he’s the more definitive play .This has a solid chance of going 3 sets though I’m still leaning that Jordan wins and covers in 3 sets.